Status: completed >,<

Baby, Just Set It Off

idk

I nuzzled my face into my boyfriends neck as I lovingly wrapped my arms around him. "Derek! Stop." He said giggling lightly.

"No, Jacky! You don't want me too!" I said as I lightly nipped at his neck.

He thought about it for a minute before replying, "You're right... I don't want you to." Jacky let out a soft sigh as he leaned into my embrace. I slowly fell backwards tugging him with me.

We lay together on a blanket outside and watched the stars in silence for a few minutes. He finally decided to break the silence by asking what time it was.

I quickly checked my phone, "Eleven thirty." I replied as he flipped over so we were chest to chest.

"Can I say something?" He asked timidly as he bit his lip and avoided my gaze.

My brow furrowed as I thought about what he had asked. He could tell me anything, say anything, and ask anything. He didn't need to ask me for permission. I gently took his face in my hands and pulled him closer to me. "Jacky, you can tell me anything, you can say anything, you can ask anything. I don't control what you say. I want you to feel comfortable around me. I want you to feel like you can say anything around me. I... I love you." I huffed out in one breath.

Saying "I love you" was a huge stretch for us. We very rarely said it to each other and we preferred to only use it for special occasions because the word love was thrown around too often.

Jacky looked at me with his eyes wide. "Really?" He stuttered out, "I love you too."

I pulled his face just the tiniest bit closer and pressed my lips to his. I kissed him tenderly and passionately. Our lips worked together, each holding our own but still molding perfectly to the others. My tongue gently glided across his lower lip as I silently asked permission to enter his mouth. He happily complied and opened his lips just the slightest bit to allow my tongue to snake into his mouth. Our tongues happily danced together before we had to pull away to breathe.

He gently rolled off of me and held my hand. We lay on the blanket together; breathing heavily, holding hands, and watching the stars as we awaited the new year.

Reluctantly I checked my phone again for the time. We had managed to kill twenty minutes. We had only ten minutes until this year was over and we started anew. I sat up and gently tugged him with me

"What are we doing?" Jacky asked curiously as I tugged him to the driveway in front of my house.

I didn't say anything I just picked up a lighter, and sparkler that had yet to be lit from the bench near the driveway. "Here," I said as I handed the lighter to Jacky.

I put the sparkler down and stood it up before checking my phone once more. We had four minutes left. I held his hand in mine and smiled lightly.

Jacky looked confused as he asked, "Whats going on?"

A smile graced my lips as I smoothly replied, "It's family tradition to light of a sparkler on new years. Since I consider you to be in my family now I decided we'd set it off together."

I turned to face him and saw his face had lit up and he was wearing a huge smile "Aww! That's amazing holy shit." He squealed as he jumped up and down and threw his arms around my neck.

My arms snaked around his waist and I buried my face into his neck. We embraced like this for a minute before pulling away. "C'mon." I murmured gently as I pulled him towards the sparkler.

He hesitantly lit the lighter and stepped towards the sparkler. I watched as he bit his lip and took a deep breath. I tenderly wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled my lips to his ear before whispering, "Baby, just set it off."

Without anymore hesitation he set it off and it started sparkling as the new year began. "Happy new years. I love you." He said softly as he turned around and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah ok. request stuff if you want. ;-;