Status: COMPLETED :D

Give Them Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff

10 Cemetery Drive

~Frank's POV~

I busted open the door to Gerard's crappy little apartment, on 10 Cemetery Drive, with the spare key he gave me. I bolted up the stairs as if something was trying to catch me. Gerard texted me last night, and he didn't seem too great. I hated to see him hurt and needed to see him now.

"Gee?!" I shouted trying to catch my breathe, "GERARD?!" I yelled even louder. Not a single peep throughout the entire apartment. I guess he was out for coffee or something. Man, Gee had an obsession with his coffee and cigarettes.

I slammed open the door to his bedroom, nope, no one there. I hurried to the bookcase. Maybe his diary had some information about how he was feeling last night or his whereabouts.

My heart was pounding. It felt like it was going to leap out of chest. I couldn't believe i was actually doing this. I was searching through Gee's possessions, this totally invaded our privacy section of the boyfriend code. But I didn't care. I loved Gerard and I knew something was up. I could feel it in my wee little heart of mine.

The suspense was killing me. I tossed books aside and tore notebooks with sketches and song lyrics out of the shelves. Of course I would have to clean all this up afterwards. that would suck. But it would suck even more to learn that Gee wasn't okay. Where was it?

I was simply looking for Gee's diary. Weird right? Why would a 19 year old boy keep a diary? But that, along with many other things is what made Gee so special. His beautiful hair, eyes, and figure was amazing, but what he had on the inside made him even more of an amazing person.

I can't even stress my love enough for Gerard. My Gerard, Gerard Arthur Way. Gerard Arthur Way and Frank Anthony Iero, we were going to get married one day. I could guarantee it.

Finally! I had found it! The beautiful old notebook was jammed with crinkled papers and pictures. Taped on the front was a picture of Gerard and I beaming, him in a nice suit, me in a casual red sweatshirt. Ha, we were perfect for each other, like two peas in a pod.

I flipped through the diary skimming by doodles and poems. Many about us, that made me blush just a bit. I came across the most recent date. Yesterday night, 10:00 p.m.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first fic and its probably terrible. thoughts?