Status: COMPLETED :D

Give Them Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff

The World Is Ugly

~Frank's POV~

I was furiously sweating. Beads of sweat dripped off my nose and fell into my lap. I was going fast, 60 on a 45. I held Gerard's sweatshirt in my right hand while swerving through cars with my left hand on the steering wheel. My heart was beating faster than ever before. The rain seemed to speed up and get heavier with every mile that I drove. I had no idea what Gerard was up to but I knew it wasn't good. The second I got time i was going to knock him down with the biggest hug.

I glanced in the rear view mirror. i looked back at the road, still speeding. Wait, what was that? All i saw behind me was red and blue flashing lights. "FUCK," i shouted, this is not what I needed. Not now, my boyfriend was in trouble. What if he was dead? I wouldn't only be labeled as the gay kid, but also the gay, suicidal kid with the dead boyfriend. I just couldn't afford to think like that.

"Fuckity fuck fuck fuck," i repeated over and over as I pulled over to the side of the dark road. Lucky for me, the cop got out of his car relatively quickly and speed walked towards my car. I rolled down the window and said,
"Good morning sir"
"Son, you are going 15 miles per hour over the speed limit. there is no good excuse for this!"
"Yes, yes there is," i told the officer, a tear silently slid down my cheek.
"What is it son, you seem upset."
"Yes officer, my boyfriend is in trouble."
He gave me a weird-ass look. Oh yah, I said boyfriend. "Alright, where is he? I'll bring you there."
I turned of the car, threw my keys into my pocket and leaped out of the car, slamming the door behind me. I ran up to the cop and gave him a huge hug, "Take Me to the high school please?" i said.
"Sure thing kiddo."
We jumped into the car and the police officer took off, dodging the few cars on the slippery roads. We finally made it to the high school.

The parking lot was deserted except for one lonely car. I squinted to see what it was...a silver Subaru XT. That was Gerard's car! A flutter of hope filled my heart, thank God, i knew that he was here now.

"Alright, kid. i gotta go. Good luck with your...uhh err boyfriend. Just don't speed again."
"Yes sir!" I shouted as i sprinted to the school doors through the hot, steamy rain.

The lights were on and the door was unlocked. I stepped in and squinted at the blinding lights. Looking ahead of me I saw Gerard. I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

He was standing there. But not on the ground, he was on a stool, one of the crappy ones that are in the science and Home Ed classes. I looked farther up his body, he was wearing his Star Wars pajama pants, those were the cutest things ever. Looking farther up, i saw him doing something with his hands. He unzipped his black, leather, jacket. Then I looked higher, only to notice a think rope tied around his neck, tied around a bar on the ceiling. It took me a minute to process what was going on. Then it hit me, that rope around Gerard's neck was a noose. He was going to kill himself. His back was turned to me, he was singing.

"Now come one come all to this tragic affair
Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair
So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out firsthand what it's like to be me
So gather 'round piggies and kiss this goodbye
I'd encourage your smiles I'll expect you won't cry

Another contusion, my funeral jag
Here's my resignation, I'll serve it in drag
You've got front row seats to the penitence ball
When I grow up I want to be nothing at all! "

I began to run towards him, it seemed as if he was millions of miles away and I was a tiny ant crawling as fast as I could to get to him. I wanted to scream his name and cry, but I couldn't find the words, or the tears. As I got closer I saw him slowly take his right foot off the stool, he wobbled a bit before regaining his balance again. no Gerard, please no. I wanted to shout, "You kill yourself, I'll kill myself" but again, the words couldn't escape my mind. Now I know why his leg was out, he was about to kick the stool out from underneath himself. I WASN'T going to labeled. I was NOT going to be the gay, suicidal freak with the dead boyfriend. Not today.

"And if your heart stops beating
I'll be here wondering
Did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life
And if you get to heaven
I'll be here waiting, babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end, and if your life won't wait
Then your heart can't take this

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great If we were dead?
Ohh dead."

Gerard sang more beautiful than anyone I had ever heard. He never sang since playing Peter Pan in middle school. His voice had gotten so much better. He was till unaware of the fact that I was in the room with him. I could easily dive and catch him I was so close.

He silently said, "I love you Frank, I'm so sorry."

*TO BE CONTINUED*
♠ ♠ ♠
DO NOT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END. I WILL MAKE 3 DIFFERENT ENDINGS WITH AFTERMATHS.