Status: COMPLETED :D

Give Them Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff

Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

~Gerard's POV~
Looking ahead of me, all i saw was darkness. It was closing in on me, swallowing me whole like how a snake gulps down an innocent creature. I was that innocent creature, someone just trying to get by when life hit me hard on the back, throwing me into a deep, dark depression. Frank helped me out of that black hole until I accidentally fell back in. And trust me, I hit the ground at the bottom of that pit pretty. I wrote songs to help, but it didn't. It just made me realize how badly I didn't want to live anymore. But of course I had come to my sad decision, suicide.
"I love you Frank, I'm so sorry." I said, my voice beginning to shake.
I took a deep breath and let everything out, the anger, hatred, and sadness. I closed my eyes, wiggled my fingers and lifted my leg. The stool began to wobble and my heart's pace began to sky rocket. A single tear slipped out of left eye, warm and sticky on my cold cheek.
I turned my head to the side and kicked the stool out from beneath me.
Everything began to spin in slow motion, I felt myself falling, but I should be dead by now.
Then I heard it, Frank's voice.
A faint, "Noooo" from the distance. Oh god, he was going to see me die. He heard me sing and he knows my last words, designated to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
mer her. sorry it took so long. more on the way.