Status: COMPLETED :D

Give Them Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff

Hell, ***ing Hell (Part 1)

~Frank's POV~

"I love you Frank, I'm so sorry," Gerard shakily let out, taking a deep breath between each word that slipped out of his mouth. I practically hear his heart beating from my location by the door. Blood trickled down his middle finger and fell to the ground.

Damn, he's still bleeding? Did he cut THAT bad?

Do you know that feeling, like you're running away from something but you can't run fast enough? Yah, that's my feeling right now. My legs, they feel like they're super glued to the floor. Oh great, and my voice too. Another horror movie moment, I can't scream loud enough.

A single tear streaked down my trembling face. I try to speak but only stifle out a gross, gagging, cough sound.

"Ahem," I clear my throat as another droplet of salty water falls down my face and drips off my chin.

"No," I choke out, finally. I'm running, running as fast my legs carry me to my boyfriend. No. No. No.

*FLASHBACK*

"Gerard, I'm sorry," I had calmly told him, "We just can't go out anymore."
"Bu-u-," he had sputtered out, obviously trying to prevent the flood gates from breaking and pouring out.
"Everyone's calling me a faggot, a homo, they're telling me to just kill myself and I can't take it. I'm sorry."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

As you may not know, Gerard and I aren't dating. Awkward. We never got back together after that. In fact, I've never even kissed him.

Today in school I was going to cry to him, tell him that i loved him and wanted to get back together. But hell, that asshole kid Paul pounded in on my face last week. THAT's why I dumped Gerard. Cause Paul's a homophobic douche bag. But Gerard cannot die now. I love that man, he's gorgeous, talented, - and oh yah, I've been referring to him as my boyfriend haven't I? Shoot.

TOO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
part 1 of 2 done. i need suggestions for the next parts. they're done but i can add stuff.