Status: In Progress!

Gun Powder & Lead

one

Elena sighed as she stepped out of her car. She pushed back some of her hair when she heard Juice call her name. She turned around and smirked as he walked towards her.

"Juicy," Elena said knowing that he hated the nickname she had given him since the first time they had met.

"I told you not to call me that anymore," he pouted then chuckled, "your brother is waiting for you in the club house," he motioned towards the building behind her.

"Thanks," she smiled and made her way inside of the club house. She ignored some of the dirty stares she was receiving from a few crow eaters but ignored them as she made her way to her brother.

"You wanted to see me?" she asked Jax who was talking to some skinny brunette with fake tits standing before him. He adverted his attention to his sister and smiled.

"Yeah, I do" he kissed the girls cheek before saying he would see her later, "follow me," he said motioning for Elena to follow him.

She was greeted by a few of the club members before they were outside.

He sat down at the picnic table and took out a cigarette. Once he lit the cancer stick he inhaled and exhaled. He proceeded to do that over again for several minutes until he heard Elena sigh. She was not going to be too happy with what he was about to say. Elena just stood with her arms folded. She had no clue what he wanted to see her about but by the way he was acting she knew it wasn't good.

"I have to go back to prison," he said sternly taking one last drag of his Marlboro before flicking it on some where on the ground. "I might be in there a bit longer this time" he sighed and then glanced over at Elena who just stood with her arms folded. She knew it was matter of time but she had hoped it wasn't anytime soon.

Elena took a deep breath before turning to look at her brother, "I've watched you go to prison, get nearly beaten to death, and I've watched you kill a lot of people all because of this club, Jax. I'm so afraid I'm going to lose my brother." she ran her hand through her hair and pulled at it a little. All of this was driving her crazy and she knew she needed to get out soon. She needed to leave Charming.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through all this, but I can't just leave the club. It's in our blood!" he said now standing in front of Elena whose cheeks were now covered in tears.

"Not mine, Jax. I'm leaving Charming and I'm never looking back. All of this shit has me scared and I am tired of living this way", and with that she stormed back to her car and slammed the door shut once she got in. She slammed her hand on the stirring wheel before turning the key in the ignition, pulling out of the lot without looking back.

Jax sighed and walked back inside the club house. He wasn't completely sure if his sister would actually leave Charming. He knew how she felt about the life he lived, but he couldn't exactly help that it had violence and he had to do a lot of bad things. He wasn't exactly proud of his life, but he wasn't going to turn his back on his club.

Elena had just graduated high school and she wanted to go to college. She had been accepted to a dozen universities and Jax wanted that for her. It was just too risky for her to be out in the world all alone. He was afraid his life would catch up to her. He was afraid one of his enemies would find her and kill her. He just worried about his little sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. Comment and subscribe please? (: