Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel :)

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

For The First Time

Cassandra


“Let’s give it up for the newlyweds, Mike and Francesca Fuentes!” The host exclaimed into the microphone and couple entered into reception area. The guests were on their feet and cheering as they walked into the middle of the dance floor, the song Strangers by Wye Oak starts playing on the sound system and the lights dimmed for them to have their first dance as husband and wife.

I was seated next to Rachel and I couldn’t help but to squeal at the sight of both of them. Honestly, when people look at Frenchi, none of them would expect that she is dating a drummer in a rock band, with facial piercings and tattoos. That’s why I love seeing them both together; they are such a quirky and unusual pairing.

“They are so cute, seriously I’m about to scream” Rachel whispered in my ears, which resulted in both of us laughing and giggling like a couple of sorority girls.

The song soon ended and everybody clapped, Mama Fuentes joined Mike on the dance floor and Frenchi’s father joined her. The guitar intro to Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips began playing on the speakers and the two pair began dancing happily to the music. Soon everybody joined them on the dance floor, and the wedding party had officially started. Vic took Rachel to dance and so did Jaime and Avela, but despite the fact that I was sitting at the table alone, I was having a really good time. I scanned the room and I saw Jessie and Tony dancing and laughing, as much as I wanted to take my gaze away from them, I just couldn’t.

All I was thinking was, that could be me. No, that should be me.

“Hey there pretty lady, come dance with me” I turned my head to where the voice came from and I saw Mike towering over me with his hand held out. I grinned and took his hand, he led me to the dance floor where I can see Frenchi dancing with her 7-year-old cousin.

Mike twirled me around before grabbing my other hand. “I’m married, Cass” He said it as if he couldn’t believe it himself.

I chuckled. “Yep, you’re married. How does it feel to be a husband?” I grinned and Mike spun me again.

“So far, so good. Look at her” Mike pointed towards Frenchi’s direction with his chin and smiled at the sight of her wife, laughing and dancing. “I swear she gets even more beautiful the more I stare at her”

I can feel a pang in my heart, and I don’t even know why.

“I’m so fucking happy Cass, like I’ve never been this happy before. Not even when we got signed!”

I gave Mike a sincere smile. “I can see that, I’m so happy for you Mikey. I’m happy for the both of you”

After the song finishes, Mike went to dance with the guys and Frenchi went dancing with me. We danced to Salt-N-Pepa’s Push It, giggling and laughing throughout the whole thing until my stomach couldn’t take any more laughter. I took a seat at my table, panting and hydrating myself with a glass of cold water. I fanned myself with the name card on the table, and gazing around the room absentmindedly.

“You’re not dancing?” I turned around and found Tony who was sitting on the chair next to me with his shirt rolled up his sleeves and his tie loosen. God damn it.

“I’m beat! I’ve been dancing non stop and I need to catch my breath” I said still fanning myself. Tony chuckled and took a sip of his own water. “Why aren’t you dancing? I saw you earlier with Jessie” I asked Tony and he shook his head, smiling.

“You know damn well I can’t dance, so I left her to dance while I sit here pretending to be exhausted” He grinned and I playfully slap him with my name card.

“Do you want to get a drink?” Tony asked with a hopeful look on his face. Other than the fact this wedding is not a boring and traditional one, I absolutely love is that Mike insisted that they have an open bar.

I smiled wide. “Sure”

Tony stood up and reached out his hand, I looked at it hesitantly but decided to grab it anyway. He sling my hand into his elbow and we both walked towards the bar.

“Two shots of Patron please” Tony asked the bartender and he began pouring into two shot glasses.

He brought his glass up. “Since this is a wedding, let’s get loose” I laughed and clinked my glass to his before downing the shot.

I took a seat on one of the bar stools and crossed my legs. “So, are you having fun?” I grinned.

“Yeah, surprisingly. This is by far the most fun wedding I’ve ever been a part of”

“I agree, although Frenchi has been a total pain in my ass 90 percent of the time, this wedding is a huge success”

“I can’t believe Mike is married and going to be a dad soon, like what the fuck am I doing with my life” I chuckled and played with his fingers.

You can say that again, I thought.

“We’re young, there’s still plenty of time for all that serious stuff in the future. Now, let’s get drunk” I raised my palm up for a high five and Tony greeted my hand with his, laughing in the process.

We drank probably around 4 or 5 shots by the time we were gathered to see the cutting of the cake that was made by yours truly. I was starting to wobble a bit as I was trying to hop off the stool, being the lightweight that I am. Tony immediately grabbed me by the hand and escorted me to where the cake was placed.

“If you smack this cake onto my face, I’m going to fucking kill you” I heard Frenchi muttered and Mike only returned with a silly grin. Frenchi grabbed the cake knife and carefully cut a piece of the red velvet cake with pale pink cream cheese frosting and gave a small piece to Mike. They both ate the cake from each other’s hands and gave each other a cream cheese kiss.

The guests all gave an ‘aww’ at the sight of the newlyweds and some of them even asked for a piece of the cake. Since I was already feeling a bit woozy, I decided to skip on the cake, fearing that I might throw up sooner than usual. Tony brought me back to my seat and took a seat next to me.

“Why are you still here with me? Shouldn’t you be out there with Jessie?” I raised my eyebrows.

“She’s still dancing. She loves weddings while I’m just here to eat food and get free drinks” His contagious laugh got me laughing out loud, probably too loud for my own liking.

“You know, you look really pretty tonight. I love that dress on you” Tony leaned into my ear and said it, almost whispering.

I automatically blushed and I can feel the heat creeping up to my cheeks as I giggled in return. “Thank you. I actually think you look super hot tonight with a tux, you should wear them more often” I said, immediately covering my mouth after realizing what I had said.

Tony lowered my hand and stroked it gently. “You look so cute when you’re embarrassed”

I was too stunned and flustered to say anything back at him so I just let out the most ridiculous giggle I have ever heard in my entire life. Tony suddenly stood up, making me lean backwards by surprise.

“I’m gonna get more drinks for us, stay put” He patted my shoulder as he walked past me towards the bar. I looked around and saw Frenchi still dancing with Mike, Avela and Jaime are eating cake out of each other’s hands and once I spotted Rachel and Vic, I immediately groaned and looked away because they were sitting in the corner, sucking face like a couple of high school kids.

“I got us shots, you think you can take it?” Tony took a seat in front of me and pushed forward 6 shots of what I thought was Tequila.

“Psh, bring it on Perry” I took a shot and clinked it with his.

Time flew as we downed the shots and each one making me feel more and more lightheaded and drunk. I downed 4 shots out of 6 and I was already out of control. I was full-on throwing myself and flirting at Tony and him, who has higher tolerance than I do, is also drunk and flirted back at me while his girlfriend is only 20 feet away on the dance floor.

“I think I’m going to head back to my room, I’m fucking done” I slurred, throwing my arm and head back.

“What? Oh come on you’re lame!” Tony shoved me playfully and we both laughed. “What happened to you, when did you become such a party pooper?” He raised his eyebrows.

“I don’t know, maybe because you have a girlfriend and hung me to dry,” I mumbled quietly, hoping he wouldn’t hear me.

“What was that?” He leaned forward to get a better ear.

I sighed and shook my head, I’ve sobered up a bit. “I’m just tired Tone, I think I’m just going to head back and get some sleep” I stood up a bit to quick and my head started to spin, I grabbed the chair to steady myself.

“I’ll take you, I don’t want you passing out on the hallways” He gave me a loopy smile and I nodded.

Tony took my hand and we walked towards the cabin. Since the sleeping arrangements are changed, I was set to share a room with Bertha as if I wasn’t already feeling bad about myself; I had to share a room with the only single person, besides me, in this wedding.

I stumbled on my own feet as I walk so Tony had to hold me to prevent me from falling face down. He held me by my hips and guided me forward towards the elevator. The ride up to my floor was excruciatingly long and I spent the time leaning on Tony’s shoulder, half asleep.

When we reached my door, I unlocked the key and turned back to Tony.

“Uh… Thank you for walking me here and making sure I didn’t die on the way” I rubbed my eyes and gave him a tired smile.

“No problem,” He rubbed the back of his head and smiled shyly. “Get a good rest, you’re going to have a killer hangover tomorrow”

“Yeah, I know. Well, goodnight Tony” I stepped forward and gave him a peck on the cheek before sliding into my room and closing the door. I don’t know whether it was the alcohol or the fact that I was just so damn tired of coming second that got me so brazen towards Tony like that. I actually threw myself at him and surprisingly, he responded the way I wanted him to.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped down to the nude, splashed water to my face and put on my robe. I was still drunk and a bit dazed from all the alcohol but I was okay enough to navigate myself in my room and function almost properly. I sat down on my bed, getting ready to turn in when I heard a knock on the door.

I groaned and stood back up, walked towards the door and open the door a little just to see who was on the other end.

“Tony?” I raised my eyebrows and opened the door wider. “Did you forget som–“ I was cut off by Tony’s lips crashing into mine, the quickness of his movement made me stumble backwards into my room.

I quickly pushed him off of me and stared him with wide eyes. “What the fuck Tony?”

“Don’t lie to me, you know you want it” He stepped closer to me and grabbed my wrist harshly. I wanted to deny it but damn, that got me turned on really bad.

“But what about Jessie?” I said barely above whisper.

“Fuck it” He lunged forward, knocking me off my feet and onto my bed. He crashed his lips against mine once again, biting my lower lip and pulling it slightly so that I’d let out a moan.

I slip my hands onto his waist and spreading my legs so he was in between them.

“Fuck, you’re naked?” He said more in a statement like manner. He untied my robe and began to trail kisses down my jawline and onto my chest, leaving bite-marks as he proceeds to go lower and lower. As he was about to make his way down to my thighs, I sat up and stopped him by grabbing onto his hair and pulling it up.

“What?”

“I… I’m scared,” I mumbled and Tony sat up, fixing the hair that was sticking to his face.

He smiled. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle” He stroked my cheek and gave me a sweet, but forceful kiss. I can feel the possessiveness in the way he kissed me, it almost made me feel like I was his.

He slid his hands down from my hips to my thighs, slowly moving its way up and suddenly I can feel a tiny bit pressure on my sensitive bud. He moaned into my mouth when he felt how wet I was and began to massage my folds with his thumb. I whimpered at the motion and pulled Tony closer to me. I gasped loudly when I felt him insert two fingers inside me, gently pumping in and out.

I pushed him away, breaking the kiss. He looked at me confusedly but then broke into a smile when I started to unbutton his shirt and pants. Soon our clothes were sprawled across the room, and we were closer than we have ever been.

Tony grabbed my face gently and stared deep into my eyes, I nearly went limp and lost myself in those eyes that were in the shade black-flecked deep brown of pecan shells, so rich and lustrous, glistening with passion and what I almost couldn’t believe, love.

Our body were pressed together as we became one. Flesh to flesh, so passionately as if we both have been longing for this to happen. With every thrust I can feel my walls started to crumble down more and more, bearing my soul to Tony and him to me. I have never felt this vulnerable in a very long time, both physically and emotionally. This is the first time I had actually made love to someone instead of just having a good fuck.

With every little kisses Tony left on my neck and my chest, I can feel my stomach flutter in giddiness like a little kid getting her first kiss on the cheek from the boy next door. I grew more and more certain about these feelings I have for Tony and care less about the consequences.

For the first time, I felt like not giving a fuck.

I collapsed on the bed, sweaty and satisfied with Tony pressed to my arm next to me. We were both short of breath and panting, trying to regain our strength, but smiling from ear to ear nonetheless. The silence filled the air as I can feel my eyes fought to stay open, I leaned closer into Tony’s arm and snuggled into the crook of his neck. I can feel Tony stroking my back gently and me drifting into slumber.

“Goodnight, Turtle” I mumbled sleepily.

“Goodnight, Cassie” Tony replied barely above whisper.

“I love you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, it's Hari Raya today! Wohoo! So, I would like to wish all my Muslim reader (if there's any) a very happy Eid Mubarak!

I was so swamped these past week you have no idea. I was basically on manual labor for 7 days preparing for this day. But here you go! I'm glad you guys liked the previous chapter, I spent a long time working on the vows and I was like 'ugh I want this with my future hubby'. So tell me, did y'all expect what happened in this chapter? He he he...

I would like to thank 10 awesome human beings that whose comments literally made my day: AshlynnTheRevLover, Stainedglasseye, gen-uine-immitation, BREAKDOWN, elisegeree, kimisitooawesome, WakeMeUpWhenIt'sOver (thank you so much for noticing the vows, I totally love you for that), Samisntamused, LyricsOfInsanity, danishisariot (you are so sweet thank you so much!)

I would probably update this within a week, because the help that my mom hired was let go yesterday because she was slacking and I think she has been stealing food and stuff from my house... So... Yeah. SOOOOOOO much drama right now, and my new Industrial piercing is being a bitch, I swear it's so annoying!