When You Look Me in the Eyes

The Day I Met That Girl.

I saw her. That certain special girl...

My brother and I we're on vacation in Monaco. Gustav and Georg we're in Jamaica. Oh yeah. I'm in Tokio Hotel.
"That-one-band-from-Germany-that-you-like" is what your parents might say. Anyway, my brother, Tom, and I we're having a drink on the beautiful beach, just reminiscing about the past and telling ourselves how crazy the other twin was at a certain age. When I woke up this morning, I KNEW something was going to happen. But now, I know what it was...


I saw her walking alone on the beach. However, I watched her and saw where she was headed. The cliff. It was a local legend that in order to get to another side of the island, you have to swim there. Every single person that did that died before they got there.

I ran after her. There was something unique about that girl. I heard my brother calling me, but I didn't answer him. There was no time. She was already on the cliff. I yelled for her to come back down here. She didn't hear me.

I ran faster and faster so I could catch up. When I got up there, I stopped. She looked so beautiful. Wind whipping her face, hair going wild, wearing a black and red bikini.

She looked over at me and blushed. I felt myself blush with her for a few seconds. Then, I couldn't help but frown.

"What are you doing up here"?, I asked her. She replied, "Suicide. It's the only way."
I sighed. I knew people that thought suicide would cure your problems. Whoever told them that was a liar. "No. It's not the way to go. The lights are deceiving you... don't jump. Now tell me what happened to make you wanna do this..."

She turns fully around and starts walking towards me. "I know who you are. You're Bill Kaulitz.". I nodded. She's the only person that's recognized me so far. Thank god.

"Yeah. I am. Is that a bad thing?"
She sat down and crossed her legs. "No. It isn't. I've wanted to meet you for quite a while now.", she said slowly.

"But anyway, you said you wanted to know why I'm up here. Well, not too long ago, I caught my boyfriend with some beach blonde bimbo. We've been together for 3 years and he pulls this? No. I won't have it. Bad shit always happens to me...".
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeayay. I hope you like this new story of mineeee!