When You Look Me in the Eyes

Why oh Why.

"Just because he's moved on to someone else, doesn't mean you can go and kill yourself. You have to move on. Trust me. I know how you feel." I give a small smile and extend my hand to help her up.

For a minute she just kind of looks up at my hand, to me, and back down to my hand. At last, she says something. "You... want to help me up? I didn't think you would, Mr. Kaulitz."

"And why wouldn't you think so, madame? I'm not as bad as people may say I am..." Have people been saying things about me? I sure hope not...

"People don't say things about you. You have nothing to worry about." She gives me a flash of her pearly whites and closes them. Her face went from happy to extremely upset in about .5 seconds.

"They're here. The whore and my soon to be ex-boyfriend." She just got angry. Oh god. Something's gonna happen.... I have to stop her. She's halfway down the beach already!

I run as fast as I can back down the cliff, hoping to break up the oncoming confrontation.

"Hey blonde bitch!" She yelled pretty loudly... ouch.
The girl that was with her boyfriend turned around and had the most retarded look on her face.
"Who? Me?!"
"YEAH YOU!"
"What do you want? Josh is with me now. So get to stepping cause he don't want you anymore. Bye bye now." With that, she walks away.

I'm not going to get into the details of what happened, but let's just say it was pretty nasty and call it a day, alright?
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot. UPDATION! :D it was loooong overdue my friends.