Blue Velvet

two.

With a fresh rum and Diet Coke in hand, Emma leaned back against the bar and scanned her surroundings. She brought the drink to her lips and scanned the perimeter. By the time the glass left her lips, half the drink was gone. The second half of the libation was downed quickly as a man much past his prime handed her a business card with special office hours written on the back. The fucker was probably there to pick up girls and sell them like that Liam Neeson movie her mother made her watch before traveling.

“Rum and Coke?”

Looking to her left, Emma smirked, “Diet.”

The man simply nodded and called over the bartender to order a second drink and one for himself. Dropping a few notes on the bar top, the man turned back to Emma and handed her the beverage. “Why Diet?”

“Counting calories. I’m sure you’d know a little something about that, Mister Super Model.” The brunette smirked as she took a sip of her drink.

He let out a belly deep chuckle and ran a hand through his hair, “I can’t believe you watch that shit.” He extended his free hand and flashed a smile, “I’m Tom.”

“I know who you are, Mister Hardy, and no, I didn’t just watch. I was there. I’m pulling out all the stops on the whole tourist thing.” Emma brushed a lock of hair over her shoulder. She thanked God for poor lighting to hide the evident blush painted across her cheeks.

Tom raised an eyebrow, “Tourist? I knew you weren’t from around here.”

Emma laughed, “What gave it away, the American accent?”

“Something like that.” He smiled running a hand over her now exposed shoulder.

The brunette finished her second drink and dropped the empty glass to the bar top. Bringing her hand up to his, Emma intwined their fingers and took a step closer, “So what do you say Mister Super Model, how about giving me an exclusive tour of the motherland?”

The model dropped his head and pressed their foreheads together, “Are you even old enough to be here?” His small smirk grew on his lips to mirror the one Emma had plastered across her face.

“Eighteen, fresh out of high school. ‘Told my parents I needed to travel abroad and ‘find myself’ before moving on to college.”

Without another word, Tom tightened his grip around the girl’s hand and pulled her out of the club. The bustling streets of New York City- which the New Jersey native had so frequently visited, had nothing on the beautiful streets of London. People were laughing loudly, the walkways packed with people in transit from one destination to the next. Emma thanked God for a second time that night- this time for all the athletic training she had. Keeping up with Tom was like running a marathon. That shit eating grin was still plastered on his face as they pushed through the busy metro to find a spot to sit.

Only one open seat in the very back made it a very opportune time for Tom to pull the young, naive girl into his lap and wrap an around around her waist. Following the metro, Emma found herself once again in Tom’s lap. This time, however, they were in someone’s cramped studio apartment. Several pipes were being passed around the small circle that had formed around a small, legless coffee table.

The eighteen year old watched the pipe make its way to her own hands. She stared at it for a moment and felt Tom give her thigh a quick squeeze. She turned to face him only to see an enthusiastic smile, “It’s all about finding yourself, right?” The brunette nodded and brought the pipe to mouth, several sets of eyes watching her closely.

Emma didn’t need a medical degree to know what was going on in her body as soon as she pulled in the smoke. Her tongue became numb and heavy. As she stood to get a drink of water from the kitchen, the room started spinning and she was yanked down into Tom’s lap once more. He let out a girlish giggle and pressed his lips to the brunette’s weak spot. The feeling of his lips behind her ear, whispering sweet nonsense sent her into a high beyond what the drug could ever offer.

All Emma needed was one hit and she was addicted. Tucking hair behind her ear, Emma shifted in Tom’s lap and wrapped her legs around his waist. Tom quickly took that as a sign to close the empty space between them. He tilted his head slightly as his fingertips slipped just underneath the hem of Emma’s shirt. They stayed there for a while, rubbing gentle circles into her skin as their chests pressed against each other. There lips were fused together.

With her arms wrapped loosely around Tom’s neck, a passer by tossed a beige pill with a rose on it in her open palm. The feeling of the substance dropped in her hand caused Emma to pull away. She studied the drug for a moment before showing it to Tom. He smirked but said nothing as she stuck out her tongue and pressed to pill to it. The model leaned back in and felt the pill still sitting on her tongue. Opening her eyes and pulling away, Emma stared into Tom’s eyes, watching them dilate. The temperature of the room was at a gentle incline, a light layer of sweat forming on their skin.

Tom pulled off his shirt and gave a small tug to the hem of his companion causing her to follow suit. In only a bra left on her upper half, Emma felt as if her skin were on fire as her chest pressed against Tom’s bare skin. Every time something hit her skin it sent unfamiliar warming sensations throughout her body. As the euphoria spread through her veins, Tom hoisted the brunette into his arms and maneuvered into an empty corner. He pressed her back to the cool wall which caused Emma to let out a soft moan. As Tom’s lips attacked her exposed shoulders and neck, the brunette shut her eyes.

For the third time that night, Emma prayed to God, this time for forgiveness.
♠ ♠ ♠
first things first, thanks for subscribing, recommending, and commenting! this story really means a lot to me, more than most, and i'd love to hear feedback from readers! secondly, don't get all hot and bothered if my descriptions at the end are a little off when they're doing the drugs. i've never used ecstasy or crack so i don't really know the nitty gritty details. xx