Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

Come back to me, your heart's not breathing

“I go on holiday out of town for a week and I come back and you have a new facebook and a new, private, twitter?” Blue said falling onto my bed a few days after Niall had come home. “What’s up with that?”

I shrugged, “I was sick of nasty tweets, so I deleted my old one and made a new one that’s private. And facebook was full of people from school I hadn’t talked to in ages who suddenly were my ‘best friend,’ and I was sick of it. So I scrapped that and started over as well.”

“What Niall have to say about that?”

“I didn’t ask him, I just did it. He understood though.”

She leaned her head on my shoulder, “Well I’m sorry people are being twats.”

“It’s whatever. I just pushed them out so all is well.”

“They’re just jealous of your hot bod and sexy Irish boyfriend,” she insisted.

I barked out a laugh, “Yeah, I guess so.”

“What are you doing with your day?”

I smirked at her, “Whatever you have planned I think.”

“Want to go get food and catch up on the shows on out Tvo?”

“Yes, I’m starving! Let’s go!”

*****

I spent my whole day with Blue eating junk food, watching reruns of Skins and catching up on Vampire Diaries, My Mad Fat Diary.

“God Rae just needs to realize that Finn likes her,” I mumbled as we finished the latest My Mad Fat Diary episode.

“I know, if they don’t get together by next week’s finale, I will write an angry letter!”

“I feel you,” I agreed. I got up to throw away some of the trash we’d accumulated in the living room where we’d been parked since we got back from the store. My phone beeped as I went but I continued on my way.

“You got a text from Niall,” Blue sang.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I threw the trash away, “Okay.”

“Ooooh, he’s sent you some nudes!” she giggled.

I chuckled, “I’m sure,” I said as I walked back into the living room.

She handed over my phone, “Kidding, I didn’t look. But if it is nudes…” she wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively.

“Oh, you’d be the first I’d share them with,” I joked as I grabbed my phone from her checking my text from Niall.

From: Niall
Busy tonight?


I smiled before I pressed the call button. “So you busy?” he asked as he picked up.

“Not for you.” Blue made a gagging noise in my direction. She gave me a massive smile as I flipped her off.

“Wanna come out with me and the lads tonight?”

“Where?”

“A club.”

I suppressed a groan, “Um, I think I’ll pass.”

“Ayden,” he sighed. “Come on, please? For me?”

“Ni, clubs aren’t really my thing.”

“You never go to clubs with me Ayd. I want my girl with me tonight,” he tried.

“Niall-”

“I went to a metal show with you remember,” he cut in.

He would throw something like that in my face like a child. I wanted to snap something cheeky at him but I held my tongue, “Fine. I’ll go, but if I hate it I’m leaving.”

“Deal.”

“What time do I have to be ready?” I sighed.

“Don’t sound too excited,” he shot, “I’ll pick you up at 10.”

“Alright.”

“I’ll see you tonight,” he sounded upbeat again, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said before we ended our conversation.

“So he talked you into going clubbing,” Blue said laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes, “Shut up.”

“Lighten up, you might have fun.”

“Every club I’ve been to I’ve hated. I don’t grind, you know that.”

“Yeah me either, bit still, you’ll be in the VIP section. It’s probably way more awesome in there.”

I shrugged, “I guess. I should try and find something ‘club worthy,’” I said getting up.

“If you need help, you know where to find me!”

*****

The only dress I had that was close to club worthy was this black and maroon one. It wasn’t my favorite thing I owned but it’d have to do.

“Can I borrow a pair of heels?” I asked Blue, walking into her room. “None of mine go with this dress.”

She looked up at me from her laptop, “I’ve got these [url=http://i47.tinypic.com/316rotw.jpg]purple suede heels
that will go with that nicely. Little pop of colour. I’ve only warn them twice, but I love them.”

“Thanks,” I said as she went into her closet for the heels. I wasn’t looking forward to going to this club tonight, but I was trying to keep an open mind.

Blue came out of her closet and handed me over the heels, “These should work.”

I put on the heels and teetered a bit in the carpet, “God I haven’t worn heels in a while.”

“I don’t blame you. I love them but hate wearing them.”

I nodded, looking down at my heeled feet, “Yeah. I’ll probably be hating myself at the end of the night, but at least I’ll blend in more.”

Blue scoffed, “You blend in fine Ayden. Stop over thinking everything.”

“I know. It’s just sometimes-”

“Stop,” she interrupted. “Is this about what the fans have said? Is that why you deleted all your social media profiles and made new ones? Because of the crap teenage girls say?”

I shrugged, “Pretty much. I’m just tired of people saying I don’t belong in their group. Don’t belong with Niall.”

“Fuck them, they don’t know you,” she said grabbing on to my shoulders. “You and Niall are perfect for each other and you get along with all the lads epically. You’re even like Harry’s new best mate! Don’t let those little bitches win Ayden.”

I sighed, “You’re right. I just need to click my mind off from thinking about what they say.”

“Exactly! Now just forget it all and have fun tonight, yeah?”

*****

When Niall and I pulled up to the club, there were a handful of paparazzi outside. “Stay in until I get to your door,” he said as he hopped out, handing the valet his keys. I did what I was told and stayed in my seat until Niall opened my door and helped me out of his truck. His arm instantly went around my waste protectively as he guided us through the crowd of photographers.

When the bouncers let us in the doors the first thing that hit me when we walked in was the loud techno dance mix of a Kelly Clarkson song. The club was crowded with girls in skimpy outfits grinding on random guys, or each other.

“Come on,” Niall said over the music tugging on my hand. He pulled us through the club, and up a flight of stairs to the VIP section which was the entire second flood. There were a lot of people up there as well, but not as many. Niall continued to pull us through the crowd until we got to a cluster of tables where the rest of One Direction was, including Eleanor and Perrie. They all cheered when they saw us approach, pulling us into hugs.

When Liam pulled me into a hug I asked him where Dani was, “She’s got an early morning tomorrow so she stayed home,” he answered.

“Aw, that’s too bad.”

“I’ll tell her you missed her.”

Perrie bounced over to me then, “Come dance with us Ayden!” she cheered. I saw Niall smirk at us over her shoulder.

“Yes come on!” El said walking up.

“Um,” I stammered, “I don’t really know how to dance… at a club.”

Perrie scoffed, “We’ll teach you, it’s easy! Come on!”

“Okay,” I said slowly.

Both girls cheered, “Niall get your bird a drink!” El shouted at him, “We’ll be on the dance floor with her!” Ne nodded at us before turning back to Zayn and Harry.

Perrie and Eleanor pulled me into the middle of the VIP dance floor which was just as packed as the one downstairs… it made me wonder what, or who, exactly was considered ‘VIP.’

“Okay,” El yelled towards me over the ‘Moves like Jagger’ that was playing, “It’s all about the hips, you’ve got to move your hips. She said this as she started rotating her hips in what looked like effortless motion but was way harder than it looked I gathered once I tried to move mine as well.

Perrie came up in front of me and put her hands on my hips, “Like this,” she instructed as she moved my hips as she moved her body. I moved my hips as she guided and she slowly let go, like I was a kid learning to ride a bike without training wheels, “There you go, yeah!”

“Now keep doing that, but add some arm movements,” Eleanor added showing off her moves.

“I mean, it gets easier once you get into the music,” Perrie shouted. “Or when a fun song comes on we can just jump around.” I nodded and kept dancing with them. It was kind of fun actually, dancing with them.

The song ended and a dance mix of ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ came on, causing all of us to bust out into laughter. “This song right here, is one we jump to!” El yelled.

We started acting like fools, letting loose, and it was a lot of fun. Right when the chorus hit, all the lads ran over to us and started jumping around with us, yelling their own lyrics and having a laugh.

Niall came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waste as he sang obnoxiously with me. I moved my hips and he followed suit as we watched Liam and Louis start to do a dance in sync with each other. Harry jumped in front of me, grabbing one of my hands and kissing the back of if before yelling ‘you don’t know you’re beautiful,’ with complete overacting, then shimmied over to Perrie to shout lyrics with her.

When Harry’s solo came up, we all stopped jumping and swayed. I felt Niall place a kiss on my neck before he mumbled the lyrics into my skin. When the chorus picked back up again we all went back to jumping and being obnoxious.

When the song ended Niall started pulling me off the dance floor, “I was watching you with the girls,” he said in my ear. “You’re a sexy dancer.”

“Hardly,” I giggled.

We all came back to the tables and I took a seat between Niall and Harry. “Want a drink?” Niall asked. I nodded, “What do you want?”

“Vodka cranberry.”

He nodded, “I’ll be right back,” he placed a kiss on my cheek before he headed off to the bar.
I turned my attention to the curly haired lad next to me. He was engrossed in his phone, texting away. “You alright Haz?”

He looked up at me a bit startled before he gave me a friendly smile, “I’ve been good, you?”

I shrugged, “Can’t complain. We boring you?” I smirked gesturing to his phone.

He blushed, “No not really, just sending a quick reply.”

“Taylor?”

“How did you know that?” he said shocked.

I shrugged, “Lucky guess, since you blushed almost as bad as I usually do.” I cleared my throat, “Are you guys…”

“No,” he said answering my unfinished question, “We’re just friends. I don’t know,” he shrugged.

Niall came back before I could say anymore handing me my drink. “You having fun?”

I smiled at him, “Honestly I am.”

“I knew you would,” he said cheekily.

I scoffed rolling my eyes, “Bit me Irish.” He leaned over and nipped me shoulder, I jumped in shock, “Hey!”

“Oi, keep the kinky shit for the bedroom yeah?” Louis mocked us, “Not while we’re in public! What would the Queen think?”

“She’s not my queen!” Niall added.

“Louis’ just jealous!” I stuck my tongue at him.

He gave me an offended look, “Am not!” He then leaned over and bit Eleanor’s shoulder, but she wasted no time turning and smacking him hard on the back of the head.

“You wanker, that hurt!” she scolded.

“Niall did it!”

She scoffed, “You’re such a child!” The whole table started to laugh as they started to bicker before it ended in a series of a bit too passionate kisses for public. And he had the nerve to mock Niall and I!
This is pretty much how the rest of the night went. We all drank (well I nursed my drink, I wasn’t getting drunk for a bit), and had a laugh and I was forced to dance with Perrie and Eleanor some more. Although I was starting to enjoy it. I even dragged Niall out with me, well before he got completely pisses.

“You’re gonna have to drive babe,” He said coming up behind me and nuzzling his face in my neck. We were all gather around the tables, getting ready to leave.

I chuckled, “I figured as much.”

We all left the club at the same time which almost caused a riot. Niall and I jumped into his car as fast as we could while the others jumped into Harry’s. We were quiet for a few minutes until we were away from all the photographers and the noise. It was quiet in the car except for the Flogging Molly that was playing softly through the speakers.

“You staying over?” I glanced at Niall when he asked and he had a drunken smile on his face looking directly at me.

I chuckled softly, “I suppose I am.”

“Good,” he sighed. We were pretty much quiet for the rest of the ride, aside from random mumblings from Niall’s alcohol fogged brain.

When we got to his flat, there were no photographers waiting for us, which I was incredibly grateful for. I had my fill of them tonight.

Once we were in the lift, Niall leaned into me, pinning me to the wall, “You looked beautiful tonight, you know that?” he said as his lips trailed across the skin of my neck. My words were caught in my throat when he did that. Even drunk he knew how to bewitch me it seemed.

We made it into his flat in one piece. He stumbled a bit but nothing I couldn’t handle. He started stripping before I even closed and locked the door though. He peeled off his shirt and pants, leaving a trail of clothes in his wake on the way to the bedroom. I laughed at his antics and picked up the garments as I followed him. He was down to just his briefs when I finally got to his room. He was laying flat on his back on his bed.

I placed his clothes in the corner on the floor before I started taking my heels off, “You look amazing with those.” His voice startled me. I looked up and he was leaning back on his elbows eying me. “You should wear them more often.”

I shrugged as I dropped them to the floor, “Not really my usual style. Not very comfortable.”

“You could pull off anything,” he said softly before he fell back on the bed. I shook my head at him as I went over to his dresser and pulled out one of his shirts to sleep in. I changed quickly before I crawled onto the bed next to him. Once we were both under the covers be pulled me into him. I could tell he was already feeling the fatigue from drinking as he sighed contently getting comfortable against me. “Hey Ayd,” he said sleepily.

“Yeah?”

“I love you, you know?”

I looked up at his face and his eyes were shut, “I know. I love you too Nialler.”

“I want to marry, you I think.”

My heart stopped. Out of fear or happiness, I wasn’t sure. “That’s great Ni. But you’re pissed, get some sleep.”

He sighed, “I’m serious though. I think about it sometimes.”

“Niall-”

He cut me off, barely opening his eyes, “I know we’ve only been together 6 months, but I can tell. I knew the moment I met you 2 years ago I wanted you.”

I forced a smile, “I believe you. But we’re young, we don’t have to worry about this now.”

He hummed and closed his eyes, “I know. But I had to tell you.”

We were quiet after that. I could tell he fell asleep not long after, his breathing became slow and deep. I just laid there, lost in my thoughts. Maybe we were moving too fast. Marriage? He wasn’t even 20 yet! I mean, yeah, for the most part we had an amazingly easy relationship with little to know fighting, and all that but… I don’t know. It just kind of freaked me out that he’s thought about our future already.

I sighed, pushing the thoughts from my mind. I moved to get more comfortable to let sleep take over. Niall and I will just take it once day at a time and cross any and all bridges as they came.
♠ ♠ ♠
i still have big plans for this story before i get the to sequel.
idk how many more chapters of this i'll do, but it's far from ending i think.
your feedback was/is amazing guys! thanks for all your ideas!