Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

I get the feeling you can save me honey, my heroine

I woke up before Niall, though I wasn’t too surprised. I laid there and just watched him sleep, running my fingers through his hair softly.

I started thinking about what he said last night. I think now, after sleeping on it, I was more flattered that he’d been thinking about our future then frightened like I had been at first. It gave me butterflies to think that he loved me as much as I loved him. I couldn’t even describe the feelings this boy game me. It was scary, but over all a good scary. The logical part of me told me I should slow down, that our relationship was still new and exciting, and we were still in that ‘honeymoon stage,’ but I didn’t care. I know we’re young and I know we’ve been almost on fast forward with this relationship, but it worked. Just because I almost liked the idea of marrying him someday, didn’t mean I was naive enough to plan my whole future around him right now. In a year or two if we were still together, maybe.

After a while I got restless. I rolled over slowly to get up but as soon as I went to sit up, Niall’s arms found their way to my waste, “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked sleepily.

I settled back into the pillow and looked into his eyes which were half hooded with sleep. I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his cheek, “I was going to get up and find food or something. I’ve been lying awake for a good half hour now.”

He stretched out his limbs, taking a big deep breath to wake up, “I should shower. I feel like I smell like a pub.”

“You do,” I confirmed with a smirk. My mind wondered to our conversation before he fell asleep last night, “How much do you remember last night?”

He looked back at me instantly, “Are you asking because I slipped that I wanted to marry you one day?”

I blushed, “Um, yes.”

He groaned burying his face in my t-shirt covered chest, “That’s so embarrassing. I can’t believe I did that. Now you’re probably freaking out.”

I ran my fingers through his hair, “Actually I’m not. I did at first when you brought it up, but now I’m just flattered.”

“Really?” he asked shocked. He pulled his face from my chest to look up at me, “I didn’t scare you away?”

I kissed the corner of his mouth, “No. I mean, I’m nowhere near ready to discuss such serious future plans with you, but it’s nice to know I’m worthy enough for it to have crossed your mind.”

“Oh, you’re worthy enough to a lot of things my love,” he said as his hand skirted between my legs.
I squealed in surprise as I reached down to pull his hand up, “Smooth pop star! But if you want any action from this worthy lass you should shower.”

He huffed, “Fine.” His pout didn’t go unnoticed.

“I’ll make us some breakfast while you’re washing yourself.”

“You don’t want to wash me?” he asked cheekily.

I shook my head, “Nope. Sorry!” With that I jumped out of the bed before he had a chance to grab at me again.

*****

I found bacon in his fridge so I made French toad and bacon. While I was just finishing up making the food, Niall came into the room from his shower on the phone. He came up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waste and kissed the back of my neck before he went to the table to finish his conversation. “Haz just calm down, you’re mad and you just need to relax. I’m sure she didn’t do it to get to you I mean Lux is her goddaughter too.” He paused to hear whatever Harry was saying. Sounded like an intense conversation to me. I brought the plates of food over and sat in the empty chair next to Niall. “Yeah, Harry I’ll talk to you later yeah? I’m about to eat… alright bye.”

“Do I even wanna know?” I asked when he hung up, taking a bite of bacon.

He rolled his eyes, “I guess he wanted to spend the day with Lux but when he called Lou he found out Kota had her for the day so he’s in a shit mood.”

I nodded, “I didn’t know Dakota was Lux’s godmother.”

“Yeah, she’s known Lou just as long as we have, and Lou loves her like she loves Harry so it was a no brainer to make them the godparents. But now I think it’s going to annoy Harry.”

“That sucks,” I said honestly.

He nodded as he shoved food in his mouth, “This is good, thanks babe.”

I shrugged, “No problem,” I mumbled before I started digging in to my French toast.

“You working today?”

“Nope.”

He smiled, “Want to spend the day together?”

“What did you have in mind?”

*****

I don’t know why I even bothered asking what he had planned. Niall only likes doing a handful of things; eating, sex and watching football to name a few.

“I want to show you something,” he mumbled against my skin as we both came down from our orgasm high.

I nipped lightly at his shoulder, “What’s that?”

He got up and tossed his shirt to me before he stood up and slid his briefs back on, “Come here.”

He walked up to his dresser and I came up behind him, “So what’s this?”

He grabbed the knobs of two of the drawers as he turned to me, “Ready?”

“Yeah,” I shrugged. He pulled the drawers open and…

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing in them. “Uh, Ni? These are empty.”

He rolled his eyes at me, “I can’t believe I’m gonna have to walk you through this- The drawers are for you. So you can put your stuff in them instead of leaving them sitting on top,” he said picking up a small stack of clothes I’d left here that were sitting on top of the dresser. He picked them up and set them in the first drawer, “See? Look how nice and organized it looks! It’s like they belong!” he had a cheeky undertone causing me to snack his arm.

I kissed his shoulder before resting my chin on it and looking up at him, “You’re giving me my own drawer in your flat?”

“Yeah,” he smiled. “I’ve noticed more clothes being left here and I just thought, why not? If I’m sleeping here you usually are too.”

“Aw,” I cooed, wrapping myself into his chest, “You’re such a sap!”

He let out what sounded like a laugh and a scoff, “You know, most girls would be ecstatic and freaking out about their boyfriends giving them a drawer. Not my girlfriend, she just makes fun of me.”

I stood up on my tip toes and kissed him. I snaked my tongue in against his for a moment before I pulled away, “Thank you for the drawers. It’s a sweet gesture.”

“Thanks,” he smiled softly, “After I drunkenly confessed the marriage thing I was terrified to give them to you.” He sighed, but the light in his eyes didn’t fade, “I know to some people, we may be moving at a fast pace, but I feel like it works for us you know?”

I nodded, “I know. I also think that we shouldn’t get too carried away though. Let’s just take everything one day at a time. No rush.”

“No rush,” he nodded. “Besides, we have an indefinite amount of time together.”

My heart rate accelerated when he said that.

*****

That night we went on a double date with Blue and Max. I wanted to have boyfriend time with my friends since when we were usually together it seemed we were always with his. Which, for Niall I know it’s hard to just hang out with ‘normal’ (or somewhat normal in Max’s case) people and go out and do normal things, but I needed him to be around Blue more. If this relationship were to go anywhere he had to get along with her. To quote the wise Spice Girls; If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.

“You guys are so good together,” Blue observed. The guys were in their own little world talking about football while we all picked at our dessert

I blushed when she said that, “Thanks.” I looked down at Niall’s hand which was sat on my thigh where his thumb ran across my jeans every now and then. He and Max were still in a heated conversation about Derby and Manchester United. “We’re trying to top you and Max,” I joked.

She scoffed, “Keep trying girly!”

When the check came Niall insisted on paying. He got his way against everyone’s wishes, but Niall wasn’t having it. “There’s a bit of a crowd outside,” the waiter said as we finished paying.

Niall winced as the waiter walked away, “Sorry about that guys,” he said to us. I just leaned into him and laced my fingers with him.

Max shrugged, “It’s alright mate.”

“Yeah, it’s not really your fault,” Blue added, “Well it is, but only because you make catchy tunes and are an international sex symbol and all.” Niall blushed bright red when she said that and let out and awkward laugh.

We all started to get up to head out, “Just… ignore the paps. Just walk right through them and ignore them.”

“Got it,” Max nodded. “Thanks for dinner man,” he said doing that handshake/hug thing guys do. “Figured it’d be easier to say goodbye here since there is a crowd.

“No problem,” Niall nodded then turned to say goodbye to Blue and give her a hug.

Max came over and pulled me into a massive hug, “It’s nice to see you so happy and in love,” he whispered against my ear.

We pulled back I beamed at him, “Thanks Max.” I kissed his cheek before he went back to Blue’s side and Niall pulled me into his.

“See you at the bakery tomorrow, yeah?” Blue asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be there at noon,” I assured.

We all headed out of the restaurant and the paparazzi frenzy began. They were yelling everything; mine and Niall’s name, who the couple we were with was, if we had a good date, how the love triangle was (really people?), everything. Niall just pulled me into him protectively and pushed us through the chaos while I held on to Blue’s hand until we got to our cars.

We parted ways and Niall and I headed to my flat. “Are you staying?” I asked once we got inside.
“Yeah,” he nodded. “I don’t have anything to do tomorrow until around 1 so I’ll just leave when you do.”

I nodded as I went over to my dresser and started pulling out what I was going to sleep in. Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing up and down my neck. “Having fun?” I asked.

He popped his chin on my shoulder and looked at me through the mirror that was above my dresser. I got the sense of déjà vu from this morning, “So since I gave you drawers at my place, don’t I get them in yours?”

I smiled at his reflection, “You want a drawer?” He shrugged, “You can have a drawer. Or closet space, or anything you want.”

“Anything?” he arched a brown.

“Anything,” I confirmed.

He smirked, “Well all I want is you.”

I turned slowly in his arms so we were face to face, “Well you already have me.”

“Do I?” He asked cheekily.

“You do.”

He kissed my lips chastely, “Well I guess I don’t need anything else in life, I’m set.”

I blushed and tried to hide my face in his chest, “You’re so cheesy!”

“You always say that!”

“Well then stop being cheesy.”

He scoffed, “Where’s the fun in that.” He leaned his forehead on mine and just stared at me with a goofy smile on his face. That went on for about a full minute before he groaned and crashed his lips to mine, practically shoving his tongue into my mouth.

Not that I minded, I pulled him in close without a second thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
204 subscribers! I don't even know what to say to that! Thank you!

so i know the last few chapters have been kind of fillers, and fluff but i'm just filling some space until the real action starts. hold tight my loves!
i don't know when i'll get a chance to update again. i'm working insane hours the next 2 days and i still don't have my work schedule for next week, so i'll have to write when i get any free time.
feed back please. as always!