Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

I'm lost in empty pillow talk again

I had the worst headache ever. I got almost no sleep last night because I was worried Dakota would choke on her own puke in her sleep, plus she was in an awful mood when she woke up, so trying to talk to her didn’t happen. Then I had to come into the bakery at noon to help my Aunt since everyone else called out. So needless to say I was a bit irritated.

Blue came into the kitchen to relive me from work, “Hey, Niall showed up when I was leaving so I just let him into the flat.”

I nodded, “Yeah he said he would be over when I got home.”

“Sorry I missed your call last night. I forgot to turn it off silent before I crashed.”

I pulled my apron off, “No big deal. It happens.” I watched her dip her finger in the cake batter, “That’s so bad for you,” I smirked.

“So is living, but we do that,” she shot back.

I rolled my eyes, “Well I’m out of here. I’ll see you whenever you get back.”

“It’ll probably be late, I’m going to the Drop Dead office. I may even crash with Oli and Amanda, I haven’t decided yet.”

I nodded, “Well drive save lovely! See you later.”

*****

When I got to my flat I found Niall lounging on the couch watching some football game. He had one of his shoed feet sitting on the cushion and I tried not to let it bug me, “Hey,” I greeted tiredly.

“Hey,” he smiled.

I started heading down the hall towards my room, “I’m gonna change.” I dropped my stuff on my bed before heading to the bathroom where I noticed the toilet seat was up. “Wow, would it kill you to put the seat back down?” I said loud enough so he could hear me.

There was a slight pause, “Probably,” he said in a monotone. I just rolled my eyes and slammed the seat down before starting to take my makeup off. I heard Niall sigh before I heard his footsteps, “What’s wrong with you?” He asked appearing in the doorway.

“Nothing, I’d just appreciate it if you’d put my toilet seat back down,” I said not bothering to give him a glance. “And keep your shoes off the couch.”

I stepped around him heading for my room when I heard him mutter, “Jesus are you on your period?” which made me pause before I looked back at him. He was standing there looking quite annoyed with his arms crossed.

“Fuck you,” I shot. “Maybe you should go home,” I said before slamming my bedroom door. I know I may not be in the best of moods but he did not need to say that. Biggest pet peeves ever.

I was fuming as I changed out of my bakery clothes and into some joggers and a tank top. I was trying my hair in a messy bun when I heard him knock, “Ayd, come on. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that, it was rude.”

“Didn’t I tell you to leave?”

I heard him huff, “Babe, stop. Come on, open the door. I don’t want to fight, let me apologize.”

The tone he was using made me feel guilty for snapping, but I was still irritated at the period comment.

“Aydennnnn…” he whined.

I sighed in defeat before padding over to the door. When I opened it if was leaning against the door frame with a frown on his face. He wasted no time walking into me and wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my neck, “I’m sorry for the comment about your period. That was out of line,” he said against my skin.

And just like that he was forgiven. I sighed into his embrace and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I’m sorry too. I was being a twat. I’m just exhausted.”

He rested his forehead on mine, “Let’s lay down then.” He nudged me in the direction of my bed, and I didn’t put up any protest. We laid down facing each other, as he brushed some hair out of my face, “Sorry you had a long knackering night love.”

I shrugged, “It happens. I’m just sorry I was queen bitch for a second.”

“I didn’t exactly help the situation.”

Instead of answering I reached over and placed my lips on his in a much needed kiss. When I kissed him, all the negative floats away and I’m at peace… as lame as that sounds. “You’re perfect,” I said once we pulled away for air.

“You’ve got it all wrong,” he disagreed, “You’re the perfect one here.”

I kissed him once more before snuggling into his side, where his arms wrapped securely around me. “For the record,” I said breaking the momentary silence, “I’m not on my period you wanker.”

His chest bubbled with laughter against my ear, “Noted. Sorry babe.”

*****

The next day was my day off, which I spent with Perrie in downtown London shopping. I have to admit, I was getting used to these girls and their fashion addiction. I really liked Perrie’s taste too. “It’s so hard to find things that match with my purple hair, but I love it too much to go back to blonde,” she huffed at a rack of clothes.

I chuckled, “I love your hair. You rock it so well.”

She beamed at me, “Thank you! You should do yours!”

I shrugged, “It’s crossed my mind a few times. I used to have pink hair for a while when I was 16/17. I kind of want to dip dye the bottom half of my hair.”

“Oh my gosh, do it!” she said excitedly. “My hair stylist can do it! She’s amazing! What color?” She said all that in practically one breath. She was like a little puppy.

I shrugged at her enthusiasm, “I was thinking maybe pink again, or blue.”

“Well when you decide, you let me know love. I’ll hook it up with my stylist.”

“Thanks,” I laughed.

“So have you figured out your Halloween costume yet?”

I shook my head at a row of clothes, “Nope.”

“Well you better get a move on, you’ve only got a week!”

I laughed, “What are you going as?”

“A kitty cat,” she said matter-of-factly. “I have this amazing cat suit!”

“With a body like yours I believe it.”

She scoffed, “Yours is just as banging as mine. Do you have any ideas for your costume?”

“I was thinking of being Tinker Bell or a Sailor. But I’m up for different ideas. It’s all up in the air.”

“Aw, you’d be a cute sailor! Let’s go look at costumes! There’s a Halloween shop down the way.”

And that’s where she dragged me. Perrie had me try on almost every single costume in the store. After hours I finally decided on a sailor costume.
“Oh my gosh you look amazing!” Perrie shrieked.

I blushed at her enthusiasm as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I loved the way I looked in the costume. “For once, I think I agree with you. I’m so buying this!”

“Niall won’t know what hit him.”

I bit my lip to try and hide my smile, but she saw it, “I’m gonna change out of this then we’re buying it,” I stated.

“Do you know what Niall’s costume is?” she asked through the change room door?

“I haven’t a clue.”

She hummed, “He should be a sailor too. That would be so cute!”

I scoffed, “I so don’t want to be one of those couples,” I paused thinking over my words, “You and Zayn aren’t coordinating your costumes are you?”

“God no. He’s going as Jack Sparrow,” she said in an appalled tone. “And I was a pirate last year, so I couldn’t go this year. That’s such a big no.

I laughed as I walked out of the change room back in my street clothes, “Oh, good to know,” I said sarcastically.

“Oh shut it you!”

After paying for my costume we headed back to the car, practically running from paparazzi. “God, leaches!” Perrie mumbled as she climbed into the driver’s seat.

“Hey you wanted to be famous!” I joked.

She stuck her tongue out at me, “Bit me, cheeky girl!”

During the drive back to her and Zayn’s flat we talked about what happened with Kota the other night at the party.

“I’m honestly surprised she called you,” Parrie said after I told her all that happened. “She hasn’t really been talking to El and Dani and I. El’s really hurt over it.”

“I don’t get what’s wrong with her. It’s like one day she just flipped a switch and became some other Kota I didn’t know.”

Parrie nodded, “Yeah, I noticed it to a few months ago. But it got really bad right before she broke up with Haz. It’s all so weird.” We were all at a loss with Dakota.

When we got up to her flat, we found Zayn and Niall on the couch, “Aw, aren’t they cute,” Perrie cooed, “Sitting here waiting for us!”

“What should be we doing instead?” Zayn asked, pulling his girlfriend into his lap causing her to shriek out a giggle.

Niall got off the couch and walked over to me, wrapping himself around me in what I figured is his favorite place to be. He nipped at my neck, “Come home with me.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Well since you asked so nicely,” I giggled.

Zayn scoffed from his place on the couch, with Perrie still in his lap, “That wasn’t a question, it was and order Ayden. Keep your man in line!” I barked out a laugh and Niall flipped off his bandmate.

We left their flat shortly after. Niall we stopped for food on the way, which we ate in the car- I’m sure the paparazzi got some nice photos of us stuffing our faces.

When we got to Niall’s flat he practically jumped me. He threw me on his bed before crawling on top of me attaching his lips to mine as his hands were all over me. “What’s gotten into you?” I asked as he started working on my neck.

He growled, “I don’t know, but I’m going with it. Unless you say otherwise.”

“Oh no, by all means, continue.” He chuckled into my neck before sitting up and pulling my shirt off before pulling his off as well. He backed up before undoing my jeans. “Bit of a rush, yeah?”

The only answer I got was a smirk as he pulled my jeans and knickers off, leaving me fully exposed to him except my bra. He placed another kiss on my lips before he trailed his lips down my body, ridding me off my bra as he went before continuing down between my legs.

And then I felt his tongue and I was done for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Complete and total filler and i'm sorry!

but hey, over 200 subscribers! so amazing!
feedback is much needed it helps me figure out how exactly to write the next chapters and gives me motivation!

so this is the closest i've found to what i picture Ayden to look like. I found her on a drop dead post, isn't that awesome!
AYDEN!