Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

I never cared how i dressed before but i cared that night, anticipation ran through my bones and my

“Thank you for flying with us and welcome to New York. You may now exit the plan.”

It was 1:15am when we landed in New York. I looked over and saw that Perrie was still fast asleep next to me. I have no idea how she managed to sleep through the landing. “Hey P, wake up,” I said shaking her side softly.

She shifted before she took a deep breath and her eyes opened, “I’m so tired.”

Eleanor and Dani looked over our seats at us, “Well once we’re off this thing we’ll be on our way to hotel,” Eleanor said as she and Danielle shuffled into the aisle.

Perrie and I slowly followed behind them. Since we were in first class, we were at the front of the plan, which made for a fast exit. We met Paul at baggage claim before we grabbed our bags and were escorted to a black SUV that would take us to the hotel. There were a few people, girls really, that recognized us and didn’t hesitate to snap a picture.

“I wish the boys could have been here to pick us up,” Dani sighed from the front middle seat.

Perrie scoffed, “I don’t, it would have been a madhouse if they did.”

I laughed, “So tempted to sing your own song to you right now Pez. ‘Runnin from the madhouse, they won’t take me back!’”

“’Got the medicine to give me what I neeeed!” El chimed in after.

“Oh shut it,” she laughed along with us.

The ride to the hotel was pretty much quiet after that. We were all exhausted, and if anything like me- starving. I texted Niall as we pulled out of the airport to let him know I was on the way and he replied with :) I’ve been waitin.

Swoon!

God I loved that stupid boy.

When we pulled up to the hotel there was a huge crowd of fans outside, we had to go in through the back.

“This is mental! It’s almost 2am!” Danielle said as we passed the massive crowd of girls.
“Don’t they sleep?” El said just as astonished.

Paul dropped us off at the back entrance of the lobby and we hurried into the lifts. “I’m so ready for sleep,” Perrie yawned.

I chuckled, “Good, because knowing your boyfriend, he’s probably already dead to the world.” She hip checked me in response.

When the lift doors open we all stepped out and waved to each other as we headed to different doors, “See you ladies tomorrow,” Dani called over her shoulder as Liam opened her door. He caught a glimpse at me and waved.

Before I had a chance to turn and knock on my own door, it was pulled open and there was Niall, “I could hear you girls as soon as you stepped off the lift,” he smirked at me.

I scoffed and leaned into him as a greeting, “Miss me?”

“Always.” He leaned over to help me pull my bag in the room as he shut the door. “Hungry?”
“Starving,” I sighed and flopped down on the massive bed.

“Good cause I ordered room service as soon as you texted me you were on your way, it should be here any second.”

I smiled in gratitude before I sat up and pulled him down on top of me and kissed him. With his body pressed down on mine and his lips on mine; I felt at home a million miles away.

Just when we started to get into it there was a knock on the door and someone shouted “Room service!”

Niall pulled back and rested his forehead on mine, “Sure you wanna eat?” My stomach growled before I could verbally answer. “I’ll take that as I yes,” he laughed.

After the food cart was dropped off, we sat up on the bed and ate as we watching some random show I’ve never heard off. I had déjà vu of the last time I was in a hotel in America with Niall. I just hope this trip didn’t end the way the last one did.

“So how was your day?” I asked as I finished off my fries.

He nodded as he swallowed his food, “Good. We had Good Morning America this morning, then the Ellen taping, so I’m right knackered.”

“I bet. Sounds exhausting just hearing about it.”

“Welcome to my live, love.”

I picked up my plates and placed them back on the room service cart, “I’m gonna take a shower.” As I walked by Niall he grabbed my hand, placing a kiss on the knuckles. Just the simplest of gestures made my heart race.

I turned the water on kind of hot to relax my muscles and get ready for sleep. I had just stepped under the water when I heard the bathroom door open, and before I even processed that, Niall was in the shower with me. “Oh, hello.”

He grabbed for my waist but jerked back when the water hit his arms, “Jesus, the water is blazin!”
I shrugged, “It relaxes me.”

He reached around me and turned the hot water down. When he got the water at a temperature he liked, his hands were back on me, “I can relax you.”

My hands wound around his neck, “Oh, you think so?”

“I do. I actually think I’m quite good at it,” he said as his mouth found my sweet spot on my neck.

I let out a low moan, “Y-yeah, yeah, you are good at it.”

He laughed against my skin before giving his lips to my lips in a hungry kiss.

*****
“Are we officially deciding she’s annoying yet?” Eleanor whispered to Dani, Perrie and I as she subtly glanced back at miss Taylor Swift. We were all having breakfast in one of the suites, which I’ve determined was a normal occurrence on the boy’s day off. We were all huddled together at the table with all the food on it.

I glanced over at the blonde pop singer (because let’s be real, she’s no longer a country singer). She was across the room practically sitting on top of Harry and making faces at Lux.

“Yes, I think we can say she’s annoying,” Dani said placing a muffin on her plate. “Plus, who won the bet? Me or El?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. I don’t even remember what the bet was.”

“You guys had a bet?” Perrie fiercely whispered.

El nodded, “Yeah, but I don’t remember what it was. Oh well.”

“Let’s just give her the benefit of the doubt,” I suggested.

Perrie sighed, “But she’s so loud and in your face!”

Eleanor nodded, “And she-“

“What are you girls whispering about?” Louis said pushing himself in our little group.

“Oh you know, how we really love your knew hair cut,” I said sarcastically.

He ran his hands through his hair, “It does make me sexy doesn’t it? Well more sexy that is. Lou did a good job.”

“Of course I did,” the hairstylist said as she walked by us.

I excused myself from the group and walked over to the couch next to Niall, who stole a bite of my croissant as soon as I was seated.

“So what are we doing today?” Liam asked. Danielle had sat herself next to him, with Louis and Eleanor on the floor next to the couch. Perrie was seated on Zayn’s lap at the table.

“I kind of want to go sightseeing,” Harry said.

“Oh my gosh, yes! That sounds so fun! I can take you around if you want! You all can come!” Taylor said.

“Uhm, well I kind of want to spend time alone with Li,” Dani said leaning into her man.

“And I was gonna take El out on my own,” Louis said, avoiding eye contact with the blonde who was sitting on his best friend.

“What about you guys?” Harry asked gesturing to Perrie, Zayn, Niall and I.

“Count us out,” Zayn said, “We’re just going to keep a low profile I think.

Then Harry’s eyes were on us. He had almost a pleading look in his eye, while Taylor had an awkward squint to her. I couldn’t tell if that was just her face or if she was doing that on purpose.

“Nah, my family is coming in in a few hours. You two go have fun,” Niall said. Thank god, I didn’t want to be rude, but I also didn’t want to go with them.

Taylor just shrugged, but Harry looked put off. She turned in his lap to look back at him, “Looks like it’s just us!”

Tom walked over then, swooping up Lux from Taylor’s feet. “Hey Tom, you and Lou wanna come out with us?” Harry asked, “See New York?”

Tom glanced around at us before turning back to Haz, “Yeah, sure. I’ll go tell Lou and get Lux ready.”

“You’re gonna need a jacket babe,” Taylor said, “It’s cold out today.”

Harry nodded and he and Taylor stood up, “I’ll see you lot later, yeah?”

We all nodded and waved as they left. As soon as the door closed it was like everyone let out a relieved breath.

“So anyone else find that bird annoying?” Louis exclaimed.

There was a short quiet pause as we all exchanged glances, “Yes!” we all said in unison.

“So I wasn’t the only wan that lied my way out of that one?” Zayn asked.

“No you weren’t,” Niall said as he ran his hand up and down my thigh.

So it was official; none of us really liked Taylor.

*****

Niall’s father and stepmom got to New York in the early afternoon, alongside his brother. We went out and had lunch with them. I had been so nervous to meet them, and it didn’t help that our taxi was completely mobbed by fans. It was like being in a zombie apocalypse and we were trying to drive to safety. The police had to come and try and help the situation.

I wasn’t scared per say, but I didn’t feel safe either. The whole situation had the potential to hurt a lot of people. Like, who just throws themselves at a taxi?!

Lunch was fine though once we got through the mob of fans. The fact that his brother was there with us made me feel a little better. His dad and step mom took to me well too. I felt like part of the group and that made all my nerves vanish.

But I was still nervous to meet his mom at dinner that night. “It’s just gonna be her, my stepdad had to work.”

“That still doesn’t assure me Niall,” I sighed. We were back at the hotel then. We had wanted to go walking around the city but it was a nightmare trying too. We’d gotten text from the others saying how crazy it was out there, so we just decided to occupy ourselves inside. “I don’t even know what to wear.”

“I see nothing wrong with what you’re wearing now…”

I scoffed, “I can’t meet your mother wearing ratty jeans and an old Morrissey shirt!” I had changed after the lunch with his dad once we got back to the hotel

“Why not? You look beautiful,” he said rolling into me and burying his face in my neck.

I wrapped my leg around his one of his as he was practically on top of me now. “That’s sweet but I still can’t wear this.”

He just groaned in response but didn’t say anything. He slowly squeezed his arms under me so I was completely wrapped in his arms, “This is my favorite place.”

“New York?”

“No,” he lifted his face to look down at me, “Here alone with you. We could be anywhere and as long as you were here with me and it’d be my favorite place.”

“You are so sappy,” I laughed, “But I love it. I feel the same way.”

He chuckled as he rested his head against my chest, “It’s weird how we’ve only been together 8 months. It feels like longer.”

I ran my fingers though his hair, “Yeah… It might be because we kind of rushed into everything.”

“True,” I could hear the smile in his voice. “But I don’t regret a single thing.”

“You snuck up on me, you know?” He reached for my hand and laced them as I talked. “I didn’t think our friendship would lead to this. I didn’t want it too. I tried to deny my feelings for you for so long.”

His shoulder moved in a soundless laugh, “Yeah I could tell. I would take a step forward, then you’d push me back 5 steps. Just being friends with you took work.”

“Yeah, sorry,” I giggled. “I’m a pain in the ass.”

“You are, I’m not going to argue that.”

I rolled my eyes, “You’re not a picnic either Popstar.”

He shifted and rolled us so we were on our sides facing each other. His arms were still around me. “You were so intimidating,” he smiled.

“How?”

He shrugged, “You were this fit, badass chick that hung out with these hard bands. While I was this guy in a boy band. I felt like you saw me as this little kid who you laughed at.”

I scoffed, “I never laughed at you. I thought it was… interesting that you were in a boy band, but I didn’t judge you for it.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t know that then. I thought I just didn’t have a chance.”

I leaned over and kissed him softly, “Well I’m glad you didn’t give up.”

“So am I. I was a persistent little fuck,” he laughed.

I smiled, agreeing, “You were. Blue had you pegged from the start too.”

“She knew I liked you?”

“Oh yeah.”

He scoffed, “Then why did it take you over a year to give me your number?”

I shrugged, “I wasn’t sure about you! I thought you were just a flirt!”

He leaned in and nipped my neck, “Only with you,” he said before he started kissing down my neck.

“No, stop,” I said pushing away at his chest. “Do not give me a hickey right before I meet your mother.”

“You never let me give them to you!” he protested.

“Because they’re tacky!”

“Are not! You can give them to me any time you want!”

I patted his cheek, “I’ll try to remember that. But now, I should get ready to meet your mom.”

“Ooooor you could just believe me when I say that you look perfect and we can spend the next hour on this bed,” he said raising his eyebrows suggestively.

“Nope, sorry, I need to change!” I rolled over and dethatched myself from his grasp.

“No fun,” he whined.

*****

After changing like 100 times, I finally decided on tight dark blue jeans, boots and a nice sweater. It was casual, but nice enough in my book.

“You look beautiful love, don’t worry,” Niall said while we were in the car on the way to meet his mom.

I took a deep breath and smiled, “Thank you.”

The second I met Niall’s mother Maura she made me feel loved. She pulled me into a massive hug and exclaimed how much she’s been waiting to meet me.

“You’ve made my boy so happy,” she gushed.

I blushed when she said that, but then I looked over at my boyfriend and he was the reddest I’ve ever seen! She asked me about my modeling and about my life with my aunt and working at the bakery. She wanted to know everything about me!

“I have a house outside of London you know. We’ll have to get together for lunch!” She said at one point.

“Oh, of course,” I was so worried that she wouldn’t like me that I wasn’t prepared to handle if she actually liked me.

“He’s good to you?”

“Mom!” Niall exclaimed.

I laughed, “Yes ma’am. He’s amazing.”

“I told you to call me Maura, love,” she scolded.

“Yes ma’am. I mean Maura,” I blushed.

The whole dinner was like that. She was so nice and caring- but I wasn’t surprised. She had help in raising a son as amazing as the boy I loved.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow sweetie?” she asked as we were getting ready to leave.

“Of course!” I laughed.

She looked over at her son lovingly, “Madison Square Garden! So unbelievable, I’m so proud of you!”

I think I’ve seen Niall blush more during this dinner then I ever have before, “Thanks mom.”

“You’re gonna get your rest tonight, yeah? It’s a big day,” she asked.

“Yes mom. Don’t worry.”

She scoffed, “I’m a mother, I can’t not worry.”

After we parted ways with Maura we got in the SUV and were driven back to the hotel. “The lads are having a movie night in the suite. You wanna join?”

I leaned my head on his shoulder, “Yeah, sounds fun. Can we change into our PJ’s first?”

“Yeah, Louis says that’s mandatory.”

I laughed, “Of course he does.”

After we got back to the hotel (where a mob of fans were still outside), we went to our room and changed before we met everyone in the suite, “’bout time!” Louis exclaimed as we walked in.

“Were you waiting long?” I asked.

Zayn scoffed, “No, he’s just being dramatic.”

“Where’s Hazza?” Niall asked as we sat on the floor against the loveseat Liam and Danielle were on.

Louis made a big show of rolling his eyes, “He’s staying at Taylor’s hotel tonight.”

“Are we taking bets on how long this will last?” Zayn asked.

“Yes!” Louis exclaimed.

“Guys,” Liam warned, “That’s rude.”

“I’m with Liam,” I chimed in.

Everyone glanced at us before starting to make bets on how long Harry would put up with Taylor.
“Isn’t it rude to assume he’s the one that would end it?” Perrie asked.

The boys laughed, including Liam, “I may not be a part of this bet, but I know he’ll end it first.”

“She’s kind of an attention seeker,” Zayn said. “She paraded him around in all these tourists areas like she wanted to have everyone fallow and take their pictures.”

“She’s ensuring her next albums sales,” I commented.

Louis pointed at me, “That’s exactly what I said!”

“Lads, we still have to be nice no matter how we feel about her,” Liam said. “Just give her a break.”

Eleanor sighed, “But I don’t want too.”

“I second that!” Niall chuckled. I gave him a look and he sobered up, “Sorry, just being honest.”

“Alright fine,” Zayn said, “We’ll play nice, but the bet is still happening.”

“He’s inviting her to the after party tomorrow isn’t he?” Perrie asked.

We all groaned at that realization.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has WAY more chapters then i had originally planned!
it only has a few more though.
but don't worry, there's a sequel!(and believe me, how i end this, you'll be begging for the sequel!)

thank you guys who've been reading!

here's Ayden's playlist!