Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

God's not naive like the fans you deceive. Even the devil was an angel what the *** did he achieve?

The line outside of MSG was mental. There were fans for days, as far as the eye could see!

Everyone was dressed up. Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor were in cute little dresses while Blue, who had flown in that morning, and I went for a simpler route. I had on black Dickies, and a nice button up under a leather jacket. While Blue had on nice jeans, a white shirt and a black vest on.

Once we were in, everyone mat backstage to see the boys. Yes, including Taylor Swift. It was like a mini party in the green room, I got to meet everyone’s families, and Niall introduced me to Ed Sheeran. I kept my fangirl in check pretty well I thought while meeting him.

Being around the lads before the show, you could really see how excited and nervous they all were. “I can’t believe this is being filmed for our movie! We’re filming a movie!” Harry exclaimed at one point.

I smiled at him, “You deserve it Haz.”

He opened his mouth so say something back but before he could Taylor interrupted, “Oh course he deserves it! He’s an amazing singer!”

“Well I meant they all did, but yeah,” I smiled and laughed awkwardly. I had no idea how to act around here. Everything she did came of forced and fake.

We were all back with the boys for about a half hour before we were showed to our VIP suite to watch the show. Taylor didn’t really talk to us we noticed, but then again, we didn’t go out of our way to talk to her either. She was mostly hanging around with Harry’s family and ignoring everyone else. The rest of us spent time with the families, and taking pictures to post on twitter and instagram before Ed went on.

The concert itself was amazing. I’d seen Ed Sheeran live before so I knew he would put on a good show. But One Direction? I’d only seen them perform at the VMA’s and X-Factor, I’d never seen them do a whole set. Watching them, you could see how much they all loved what they did and how grateful they were to be where they were.

I think my favorite part was when they sang “Little Things.” Ed came out and sang with them and it was just so amazing. When it was Niall’s part the crowed went fucking mental! They were so loud for him, and the smile that erupted on his face made my heart explode. He was so shocked and in disbelief that they were all so excited for him. In all my years of going to shows I’ve never heard a crowd so loud! Blue hip checked me, “Look at your boy stealing the show!” she yelled over the music. I was so glad she was here with me for this.

At the after party, everyone was in good spirits. There were so many people there; From Alex DeLeon from The Cab, to Emblem 3 from the US X-Factor.

Niall dragged me out to dance with me as people did karaoke. Though, Harry and Taylor really stole the show on that one.

“Does anyone else think it’s weird that she hasn’t bothered to even talk to any of us?” Liam asked.

The fact that Liam pointed it out meant that it wasn’t just with Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor and I, and especially Blue who made it clear she had nothing nice to say about the blonde singer.

“I’m telling you!” Louis said over the music, “She’s just doing this for attention. Why else would she jump on Harry seconds after she broke up with that other bloke?”

“Well maybe you should tell your friend that,” Dani said.

Lou shrugged, “I’ve tried. He’s not hearin’ it.”

Niall grabbed my hand, “Whatever, let’s not worry about it now,” he said dragging me from the group. “I don’t want drama tonight,” he said as he pulled me against his chest.

I saw his mother over his shoulder snapping a picture, “I think you’re mom is taking pictures of us.”

He glanced over his shoulder and waved at her, “She always does that. She’s big on pictures.”

“That’s cute,” I smiled.

He chuckled and leaned in placing a kiss on my neck, “Let’s get a drink, yeah?”

*****

The rest of the party was a lot of fun. Niall got drunk, but a good drunk, while I kept a nice buzz. I was worried about partying too hard around everyone’s family, and I think the rest of the girls had the same idea.

We even tried to include Taylor in things, but she just didn’t want it. She refused to leave Harry’s side. It was awkward and super annoying. At one point, Harry dragged me to the karaoke machine and demanded we did a duet to The Ramones. The whole time Taylor sulked and glared daggers at us. Like I was going to steal him away from her. Please.

Everyone’s family started leaving around 1 or 2. “You get back to the hotel safe,” Niall’s mom said to us as she left. “Don’t drink much more Niall,” she scolded.

“I won’t mom, don’t worry.”

His dad and step mom left shortly after his mom did, but his brother Greg stayed back with everyone else. “So you have a modeling thing tomorrow?” he asked me. The three of us were seated at a table, people watching, as the Horan brothers threw back beers like true Irishmen.

“Yeah. It’s nothing big, but I’m excited.”

“It’s for this guy’s clothing line that’s in this band she like,” Niall explained.

“Congrats Ayden. I can imagine why you’d be excited,” Greg laughed. “You think you’ll move up to like big shoots?”

I shrugged, “Probably not. I can’t see myself as an actual fashion model. It’s not me.”

“You know, I think that’s why I really like you,” he said finishing off his beer. “You know who you are, and you don’t feel the need to change yourself for others.”

I blushed, “Thanks Greg.”

Niall squeezed my thigh, “You’ve sure won my brother over,” he laughed.

*****

The Aspire & Create shoot was so much fun. It was just me, Austin and 2 other models, Rebecca and Mason. Meeting Austin was awesome!

Blue came with me to the shoot since the lads had a photo shoot and press and the other girls were entertaining the families. So in other words, no one was there to see our fangirling, even though it wasn’t too bad. I did however tell Austin how big of a fan I was of him, while Blue was there to back up everything I said with her own praises.

Mason and Rebecca were really nice too and made me feel comfortable in front of the camera. The shoot itself was relatively easy. All we had to do was put on a bunch of different shirts and stand there. AKA my kind of modeling!

They even let Blue take a few shots with her camera.

“Is it alright if I recommend you to any of my friends?” Austin asked after we were all done.

“Yes, I’d love that!” I was so excited that he liked working with me that much that’d he’d recommend me! “Thank you for even considering me yourself.”

“No problem. I like working with people I know, or people my friends know just so I know there’s no issues and it’s just an easy experience you know?”

I nodded, “Definitely. It’s why I like to work with Blue. I only feel comfortable modeling for my friends you know?”

“Well hopefully you’ll be making more friends soon,” he joked. “And Blue,” he said as she walked over after packing up her camera, “I’ll be calling you about shooting the band.”

“Please do. I’d love to do it!”

“You’ll be out here in the summer with You Me At Six right? We can hopefully work out something during that time.”

“It’s a date,” She said going to shake his hand.

He pushed it away and pulled her into a hug, “We’re friends, we hug.” He then pulled me in on too. I was reminded that I needed to thank Josh again for this experience.

When we got back to the hotel after saying goodbye to everyone at the shoot, we found everyone in the suite. “Hey, how was the shoot?” Perrie asked.

“A lot of fun!”

“I’ve got some sample Polaroid’s,” Blue said as she sat down on the couch next to the purple haired beauty.

Danielle and Eleanor both got up to look, “Not as exciting as your Drop Dead shoots,” Eleanor observed.

Louis laughed, “That’s a bit rude babe.”

“No, she’s right. It was pretty bog standard; put on a shirt, look at the camera. Done.”

“Where’s the curly headed one?” Blue asked. I hadn’t noticed he was missing until she pointed it out.
Niall came over behind me, pulling me into him, “He’s with Taylor.” He looked at the pictures the girls were looking at, “You look amazin’ love.”

I chuckled, “Thanks.”

“Teach me how to model Ayden!” Louis said as he tried striking an awkward pose. “How do I move my feet? Like this?” he asked as he made a pidgin toed stance.

Everyone laughed, “I don’t usually do that with my legs. But you can ask Perrie, cause that’s how she poses,” I stuck my tongue at her.

“Oi, I rock that like no other, yeah!”

“You do babe,” Dani assured.

Zayn stood up and stretched, “I don’t wanna ruin the good mood we got goin on, but we promised Harry we’d have dinner with him and Taylor.”

“We did?” Blue and I said at the same time.

Liam sighed softly, “Yeah we did. He wants us all to go out tonight since we’re flying out right after Jingle Ball tomorrow.”

Louis scoffed, “You mean we are, he isn’t.”

“He’s not?” I asked confused.

Niall, who’s head was on my shoulder, shook his head, “No, he’s going to stay back then fly back with Taylor since she’s playing the Christmas concert back in London too.”

“Joy,” Blue commented. Louis high fived her.

I shrugged, “Well I guess we should go get ready?”

“Unfortunately,” El sighed.

*****

Taylor Swift was a bitch. I was done trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I was done trying to be nice to her.

And I’m pretty sure everyone, Liam included, felt the same.

Dinner was a terrible time. Well, it was shit before we even ordered food! Not only were we all swarmed by paparazzi trying to get into the restaurant, but the whole time Taylor was either silent with a sour look on her face or making small rude comments that she tried to disguise as niceties. Everyone but Harry seemed to notice.

She must cum diamonds for him to be this oblivious.

It was when she started the “solo career” conversation that I had had enough. It was clear to everyone that she was trying to say that Harry was carrying this band and that he could go farther as a solo artist.

And when she commented, not so subtly, about how Niall was dead weight, I about went off on her. “You are such an abominable cunt Taylor. You can fool the world, and you can fool Harry, but you aren’t fooling me.” The whole table was silent after I said that, and trying to hide their smiles. Or if you were Louis and Blue, trying to hide your laughter.

“What is your problem?” Taylor snapped at me. “I’ve done nothing but be nice to you!”

I barked out a laugh, “Yeah, sure you have. You just put down my friends and then practically said my boyfriend was useless to the band. You need to sit down honey because no one asked for your wrong opinion.”

“Are you really going to let your friend’s girlfriend speak to me like that Haz?” she whined at Harry.

I felt bad for going off on her for Harry’s sake, but I was done playing fake. Harry looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Like he wasn’t sure how to deal with this situation, “Um, Uh…”

I cut him off, “I’m sorry Harry. I really am. I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt for your sake, but she’s screwed that.” I turned to everyone else, “I’m sorry for making a scene, but I’m not hungry. I’ll see you back at the hotel.” And with that, I got up and left.

Just ask I walked out of the back entrance to the restaurant, Blue and Niall caught up with me. “That was so awesome Ayden!” Blue said as we got outside.

“No it wasn’t.” I turned to Niall, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that, but as soon as she targeted you I-”

“Hey, it’s alright,” He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead, “You weren’t the only one about to snap.”

“Yeah, I was a second away from doing it myself!” Blue chirped as we hopped into one of the SUV’s waiting for us.

“Still, Harry’s going to kill me.”

Niall slid into the seat next to me, “He’ll get over it. He’s just blinded by her looks and open legs.”

Blue and I laughed at that comment. I sighed, “Still, he’s going to be pissed at me. And I’m actually hungry.”

“Well we can still go out to eat somewhere else,” Niall shrugged. “Where you wanna go?”

“Anywhere,” Blue and I said at the same time.

*****

“Oh my god, that was fucking epic!” Louis said as he and the rest of the group, minus Harry and Taylor, came into my and Niall’s room. “She was so pissed after you left.”

“Yeah, she whined the entire time,” Liam commented.

“I wanted to high five you so bad across the table,” Zayn smirked.

I chuckled, “Yeah, but how pissed is Harry at me?”

Eleanor shook her head, “I don’t think he even realized what happened. He just kept saying ‘things just got blown out of proportion.’”

“Yeah,” Dani agreed, “He just said that you were stressed and that Taylor shouldn’t take it personally.”

I scoffed, “I meant it. I may feel bad for snapping, but I’m not apologizing for what I said.”

“I don’t blame you,” Liam said surprisingly. “I wanted to shut her up right when she started talking about solo careers. What’s she playing at?”

“I’m tetting you, it’s like she’s had this planned. As soon as Harry and Dakota’s breakup went public she pounced!”

“She knows how to sell albums, that’s for sure,” Blue commented.

“Why’s Harry putting up with it, is my question,” Niall said.

Liam rolled his eyes, “Because he’s heartbroken and trying to cover it up. Taylor was the first one there so he just went with it.”

“Well I’m ready for this to pass,” Louis said bitterly.
♠ ♠ ♠
i've been working on this since BEFORE i posted the last chapter. i still hate it, but i had to put it out in hope that the next chapter will better. idk maybe i'm losing motivation.

but i hope it wasn't too terrible!