Status: done as of 3 April

Picking Up the Pieces

Shots

The last show of the tour was in Phoenix, and I’m positive I’m not alone in saying that the last show of the tour is the saddest, but most energetic show of them all. The boys put more than their very best into all of the songs, not faltering for a second. And, as expected, a huge party was thrown in honor. Vic invited a couple other bands that were in the area to come and shut it down. Is that the proper term? Party hardy? Go ape shit? I don't know.

The party was evenly distributed between the other two busses. As usual, our bus was where (most of) it was at. Blessthefall's bus was booze-free but fun– they were playing a hardcore game dance dance revolution.

About half of our roadies were here, along with the boys and some of the crew from Breathe. I'm not really sure how it happened, but somehow I ended up in my bra and undies, lying on the couch in the front lounge, with the guys doing body shots off of my stomach like frat boys, with rave music blasting from the speakers.

David, who suggested the idea, deemed himself first in line, while Mike took control of the salt, lime, and tequila. He squeezed the lime in a circular trail around my belly button so the ice would stick, and then poured a generous amount of tequila into my belly button, and it spilled out and around my stomach, but the salt kept most of it in place. Something tells me he's done this before.

Everyone hooted like animals as David straddled me on my knees and braced himself one either side with his arms.

I myself was a bit tipsy, so as he leaned down, I giggled uncontrollably and played with his hair. My giggling turned into breathy gasps and nervous laughs as he got to work, making sure he took as long as possible. First was the salt, which he picked up by sucking, nipping and kissing around the circle. Then he licked up the lime juice and the tequila all at once, and as a drunken victory lap, he decided to smother his face in my cleavage, leaving grains of salt scattered on my chest.

The process went on, with Jake, David, and Casey, who were already wasted, but now they were shitfaced. It was as Casey went to kiss me full on the mouth and feel my boobs that Tony pushed him out of the way with dark, lustful eyes.

"Give me a freshman sampler," Tony commanded. Mike, who looked quite amused, complied with a smirk on his face.

He put the lime in between my teeth, so the fruity part was facing Tony. Then he sprinkled the salt on the outlines of my bra. He motioned for me to sit up, then mumbled something like squeeze em, and I did as I was told, pushing both boobs together to form a makeshift shot glass between them. If I wasn't mildly intoxicated, I would have punched him in the face. But rather than lashing out, I grinned uncontrollably at Tony as he poured plenty of tequila all over my cleavage, and then a little extra where they met.

Rather than straddling me or just leaning down, Tony pulled me up off the couch roughly and gripped my hips tightly as he got to work. The guys cheered him on, and in response, his hands moved to my butt.

Overwhelmed by all the pleasure he was giving me, I gasped and leaned back to give him better access. He looked at me with dark eyes and gave a mischievous grin before he nipped and sucked his way to the center, where he buried his face in my chest and licked the tequila up in one go, making me moan.

Without missing a beat, I pulled his face to mine and our lips met feverishly. Tony quickly spit the lime out onto the floor and reconnected the kiss by sucking on my lower lip. I let his tongue explore my mouth as I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled on it. Zoe, he whispered desperately. We- we need....to go...

I nodded. Good. We were on the same page. I needed him so bad right now.

He pulled away and picked me up so I was koalaing him, then made his way to his bunk. “EVERYONE GET OUT!” He yelled. Everyone gathered up their belongings and left the bus, yelling things like USE PROTECTION, YALL HAVE FUN NOW, YA HURR, and, my personal favorite, TURTLE SEX!!!!!

Meanwhile, I was sucking on Tony’s tattooed neck and working down towards his collarbone as he somehow managed to take his pants off and hold me up at the same time. Once they were off, we collapsed into his bunk, with him straddling me.

I pushed him up lightly, pausing our kiss for a moment, so I could take his shirt off. I flung it somewhere outside the bunk and reattached our lips again. Tony took advantage of my new soft spot, my lip ring, by sucking on it roughly (but not too much). I arched my back and whimpered quietly from under him, and I felt him smirk against my mouth.

As we kissed, my hands went to his chest and brushed my fingers over the outlines of his tattoos, moving downwards. Then I traced the outline of his hips underneath the elastic on his boxers from either hip backwards, where they met on his back and left trails of goosebumps. I did the same thing in the front, and my fingers met flush against his skin, barely an inch above the.....situation.... he had going on below. I decided to be a tease and run a single finger down the length of it, and then ignore it completely.

Fucking tease, he growled, pulling away from my lips so our faces were barely touching, and he could look at me with hungry eyes. He gave me a wicked grin before pecking my lips one last time, and then making a trail of gentle bites and kisses until his lips were close, but yet so far, from where I wanted them to be. He took the lace of my undies in between his teeth and lifted them up carefully. I arched my back, thinking he was going to take them off and get to work, but instead he let it fall back onto my skin. Tease.

Smirking like crazy, he reattached our lips eagerly in a kiss that was even hotter than before. My fingers tangled in his hair, and his tongue tangled with my own with so much passion I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

His hands moved from my hips to my back and pulled me closer to him, up off the mattress, so he could unclip my bra and toss it on top of his shirt. Next came my panties, then his boxers, until we were completely exposed to each other, the constant skin-on-skin contact driving me crazy. By now I was probably soaking wet, and he wasn’t even inside me yet. That’s how much I wanted‒ no, needed him. And judging from the massive hard-on he had, he felt the same way.

He let me go suddenly, to push me back down on the bed, so I was lying down completely. His eyes ran up and down my entire body greedily before he licked his lips and turned his attention to my breasts, licking, sucking, biting and kissing me into oblivion while I gripped his length and pumped it up and down.

After a minute or so, he left my cleavage alone and looked up at me. His normally innocent, friendly eyes were dark with lust and about a hundred times as sexy. “Are you ready?” he asked desperately. I nodded with just as much excitement and tugged at his hair again in anticipation.

Our faces were barely a centimeter apart as he slowly pushed himself into me, and we just stared at each other until he was all the way inside me. I nodded one more time, signalling he was good, and he pulled halfway out before thrusting in again, harder than before. He squeezed his eyes shut at the feeling and I moaned in ecstasy.

A chorus of ooh, gods, fucks, and you feel so goods resonated throughout the small bunk as our bare, sweaty bodies collided over and over again. As we went on, my moans got louder and Tony’s thrusts got faster until I felt the distinct ball of fire building up in the pit of my stomach, and consuming my body.

Before I knew it, I was screaming Tony’s name while my orgasm took over my body and echoed into his. He rode it out though, but soon enough he was doing the same thing as he released inside me, flooding me with his warmth. He let out a string of profanities before pulling out finally and collapsing beside me so I could nuzzle up against his side. He put one tattooed arm around me and the other twirled my hair with sweaty fingers.

It was quiet for a few minutes, just us lying there naked, heartbeats and breaths in sync, reveling in the marvelousness of what just happened between us.

“Live with me,” he whispered breathlessly.

“Why?”

“So we can do this all the time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this was so awkward to write, i wrote it during school and i felt like everyone knew i was writing about sex

also ive never written a smut before

and i did this whole thing without using words like 'member', 'penetrate', 'erection', and 'cock'

i only used breast once

i just dont like that word idk why

its too formal for sex

but i hope you enjoyed it

Toe sure did.