Status: done as of 3 April

Picking Up the Pieces

Master Plan

After our little makeout session, Tony had gone to take a shower and I had gone to wake up the others and clean the front lounge. It had taken me a while to find the cleaning supplies, but now I stood in front of the sink, washing, drying, and putting away dishes.

I heard footsteps coming up behind me, and then Luke, the light guy, came into view. He sat longways, back to the window, on the booth on the right side of the dinner table. Up until now, Luke and I had only talked a few times, and when we had, it was small talk and the others were around. I didn’t really know what to say or do now that we were alone.

“You and Tony, huh?” he said, smirking at me.

I dropped the dish I had been holding in the sink, causing water to splash all over my chest. Well that was...straightforward.

“Uh....no?” It came out like a question, because honestly, I had no idea what was going on between me and Tony.

“Bullshit,” he said dramatically. “You two totally have the hots for each other.”

“We do not,” I protested. “And even if we did, how would you know?”

He smirked yet again. “Come on, it’s so obvious. The door to the back lounge is closed, and then you two come out with your hair messed up and your clothes all wrinkled and your lips are swollen.You were totally making out in the back lounge. And it must’ve been hot, too, because Tony never showers in the morning,” he explained.

“Um...I....uh.....well....” I stuttered. I didn’t know what to say.

“He definitely has a ginormous crush on you,” he continued. “You can tell by the way he looks at you, it’s like you’re a fucking goddess.”

“Really?” I asked, blushing furiously.

“Yup,” he said, nodding. “You’re the apple of his eye.”

“If he likes me so much, why doesn’t he make a move?” I asked, putting a stack of plates in the cupboard.

“Tony’s a shy guy,” he replied. “He wants to be sure you really, really want him before he makes a move.”

“We just frenched in the back lounge for a good ten minutes!” I argued. “You’d think he’d get the message that I like him!!”

“I don’t know,” Luke admitted, laughing a bit. “Maybe he just wants time to think about whether he really likes you or not. Maybe he wants to be sure he doesn’t think of you as just a nice of ass.”

I gasped and looked at him, eyes wide. “What?!”

“You’re hot Zoe,” he said calmly. “Before he asks you to be his girlfriend, he probably wants to be sure he really likes you and you really like him. You’re coworkers, you have to be sure it’s gonna work out.”

I nodded slowly in understanding. “But how much longer?” I whined. “I can’t stand this waiting.”

He sat up suddenly and leaned over the counter, propping his head up on his elbows and looking up at me. “I have a plan,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Oh god,” I replied. “What’s your plan?”

His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas and he squealed like a girl. “Okay, here it is. We’re going to make Tony jealous. You’re gonna kiss me, and when he sees, he’ll realize how much he likes you because he hates seeing you with anyone other than him,” he explained.

“What if it doesn’t work?” I asked, unsure of his plan.

“It will, trust me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure about this, Luke?” I asked hesitantly. Luke and I were in my bunk, I was straddling him, while he lied down flat, hands on the sides of my thighs.

He nodded from under me, and I rolled my eyes and took a nervous breath. I heard the bathroom door open, and he looked up at me and whispered “Okay, go!”

I leaned down and our lips met halfway. My hands cupped Luke’s face while he kissed me back sloppily. His hands rubbed up and down my thighs until moving to my butt, where he squeezed, pulling me closer to him. I let out an involuntary moan. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, almost making me gag. This felt weird, like I was kissing my brother. But I went along with it, because Luke told me it was sure to work.

I heard the bathroom door close and footsteps coming closer, and I guess Luke did too, because he shoved me off of him suddenly and ripped my hoodie off, revealing my tight tank top that I wore underneath.

“Perfect,” he whispered before pulling me to him again so we could kiss some more.

His tongue entered my mouth once again, and I tilted my head to give him better access. He squeezed my ass, again, and I moaned, again.

“Oh god, Luke,” I whispered as he pulled back and moved to my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut and moved my head so he could get in easier. He bit, licked and sucked everywhere until he found my soft spot, which drove me crazy, and I moaned again, louder this time.

The footsteps grew closer and Luke lifted his hips, grinding into me while still sucking on my collar bone. “Fuck,” I whispered. I wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this. Granted, it still felt like I was kissing my brother, but there’s not much you can do when a guy is squeezing your ass and grinding with you.

The footsteps stopped for a moment in front of my bunk. “What the fuck?” Tony yelled.

Luke pulled away from me, smirking. I turned my head to look at Tony. I prayed I didn’t look too guilty. “Tony....I....uh...” I stuttered, not knowing what to say. He shook his head angrily and stormed off, probably to his bunk, which was at the front of the bunk area, whereas mine was closer to the back lounge.

I got off of Luke, pulling my knees to my chest and looking down. He handed me my hoodie, which I put on gratefully.

“I feel dirty,” I whispered.

“You should, you’re a filthy animal,” Luke replied, winking. I gave him a death glare. “Sorry, kidding.”

Actually, I felt more than dirty. I felt disgusting. I felt terrible. I never meant to hurt Tony. I never meant to enjoy kissing Luke, either. I buried my head in my knees, feeling tears pricking at my eyes.

Luke crawled over and put a hand on my shoulder. “It’s okay,” he reassured me. “He’ll come around. Now he knows how much he likes you, since he hated seeing you with someone else.”

“He hates me, Luke,” I choked out. “God, I’m so stupid.”

“He doesn’t hate you, Zoe,” he said. “He’ll come around, don’t worry.” He patted my shoulder one last time before rolling over and exiting my bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
ASHSDFLKHLDKFHLK Zoe u r terrible

Don't worry, they'll make up. OR WILL THEY MWAHAHAHAHA