Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Vic

The rest of the day was great. Emma and I held hands all through the city of Los Angeles and I got to meet Elizabeth and Nicole, but I wish I didn't meet Nicole.
"So Vic," Nicole started, "Do you promise to be the best boyfriend Emma ever had?"
"Yes," I smiled, "I promise."
"Do you promise to understand why she's not 'in the mood' sometimes?" she did the quotation symbol when she said "in the mood".
"Yes, Nicole," I said, irritated, "We went over this."
"Repeat everything I've told you."
I rolled my eyes, "Sometimes girls are going through 'women things' so they're not in the mood for 'sexy time', sometimes girls get 'emotional' so they need a 'shoulder to lean on', and if a girl is not 'in the mood' don't try to 'push' her," I did the quotation symbol with my hands every time I'd say something that sounded ridiculous.
"Nicole, I'm sure Vic knows how to treat a girl," Elizabeth said, giving me a sympathetic look.
"Oh he really knows how to treat me," Emma winked.
"Oh my God!" I laughed, while kissing Emma. She kissed me back while wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled away and looked into her eyes, "Are you sure you want to move in with me?" I asked.
She bit her lips before she said anything, "Yeah, but, I won't be able to stay forever."
"I know," I whispered, leaning in to kiss her again.
"My oh my! It's getting late!" Elizabeth said, "Nicole, we should go."
I heard Nicole and Elizabeth walk away and I pulled away from Emma, "Want to go back to my apartment?" I asked.
"Sure, considering I'll be staying there for a while," she smiled.
We walked back-my apartment was only a few blocks away-hand in hand. There was a nice silence between us, all we could hear was the sound of our hearts, and the roaring city around us.
"What time is it?" she asked, looking at me, her eyes filled with wonder.
I checked my phone, "8:23," I said.
"I'm cold," she said.
I stopped walking and took my sweatshirt off and gave it to her, "Here, I'm hot anyways."
Emma smiled and accepted the sweatshirt, "Thanks sweetie."
Sweetie? I guess she has a cutie name for me too. I smiled and kissed her, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.
"So exactly where did your friends go?" I asked her.
"I don't know, but I don't care," she answered, leaning into kiss me. I put my hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and twirled her around, "Stop it Vic!" she laughed, kissing me ever so softly.
"Haha okay, let's go back to my apartment."
************************************************************************
When we got back to my apartment door I was fidgeting for the keys. But it was hard to focus when a very pretty girl was kissing my neck and placing her hands all over my body. Her delicate fingers running through my hair and pulling at a loose thread on my collar. Her plush lips brushing against my neck. It felt like I was in heaven. I wanted to stay right here forever.
When I finally found the keys I opened the door and we walked in while she was still kissing me. She gave me a light tap on my chest but it felt like a bulldozer was knocking me over. I fell back with my arms wrapped around Emma, we landed on the couch. Emma was on top of me and she kept kissing me.
I pulled away and got up, "What are you doing?" Emma asked.
I ignored her and walked to the kitchen and got out some wine and two glasses.
When I walked back to the couch I held up the wine, "Celebrating," I answered.
She smiled, she looked so beautiful in my sweatshirt that was two sizes too big on her.
I poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her, "Thanks," she muttered.
I took my glass and sat on the couch next to her, "Cheers," I said, tapping her glass with mine.
"Cheers," she echoed, taking a sip of the wine, "This is good wine," she smiled.
I put my arm around her shoulders, "I saved the best for you baby," I said, while leaning in to kiss her. She returned the gesture and kissed me. I placed my left hand on her hip, my finger tips touching her ass. I inched closer to her body. She pulled away, staring at me with her gorgeous cloudy-blue eyes, "I'm sorry," I said.
"You're okay, it's just, I just want to talk."
"Okay, um," I thought about what a good subject would be, "Tell me about your home in Michigan."
She gave some thought about what she was going to say, "Well, I used to live with my ex-boyfriend for a while, but then... You know. So then I moved in with Nicole and Elizabeth."
"That's cool. What about like home as a child?"
"Well, my parents were divorced, so I mostly lived with my mom," she paused, "I don't know how she won custody over me."
"Why do you say that?"
"She was not a very good mom, she showed favoritism with my younger brother over me. I was always stuck with the chores and stuff. She wouldn't pay attention to me," she paused again, her voice getting choked up, but all I could do was watch with sympathetic eyes, "My dad wasn't the best either, he was loving, yeah, but he was a push-over. He'd let my step mom walk all over him.
"But the only time my mom would pay attention to me was when I did something bad or if she was telling me I couldn't do something. I never got congratulated on good grades or anything. And she never let me go to prom."
"So, have you ever danced with a guy?" I asked, an idea popping in my head.
"No," she admitted.
I got up and put on some music on. I just randomly turned it on, I didn't care what was on, but apparently she did, "Oooh! I love this song!"
Now I paid attention, it was Something by The Beatles. I smiled.
I walked over to Emma and extended my arm out towards her, "May I have this dance?" I asked.
She smiled and took my hand, "I don't know how to dance," she laughed.
"Just follow my lead," I said, taking her arms and placing them around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and we swayed back and forward. I took a step closer to Emma, holding on to her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her head, our bodies moving with the music.
Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

When the chorus came around the song got faster, so I twirled her around.
When the song was over she plopped on the couch again, pulling me with her. I kissed her and laid her down. My lips started moving down her neck and I was softly sucking on her skin.
She giggled, "So that's what I was missing out on?" she asked, talking about the dance.
"Yeah," I laughed, smiling over her skin, "Is it everything you dreamed it would be?"
"Yes," she said, kissing me.
I picked her up and led her to the bedroom and laid her down on the pillow. She lightly placed her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I fell down and lightly landed on her. She pulled my shirt over my head turned over so she was on top of me. She kissed my chest and unbuttoned my pants, "What are you doing?" I asked, curious and excited.
"You'll see," she smiled, pulling my boxers down. I was completely naked.
She wrapped her lips around my cock and placed her tongue on the bottom.
She bobbed her head back up to breathe.
I smiled at her, then pulled her up towards me and I kissed the hell out of her.
We didn't have sex that night, we just kissed for a little bit more, I put my boxers back on, and we laid there.
"Thanks for... what you gave me," I said, breaking the silence.
"No problem sweetie," she said, kissing me.
She placed her head in the crook of my neck and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So many feels again :3 (and kissing)