Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Emma

It's been two weeks since I moved in with Vic, and they were the best two weeks of my life.
I met Tony, he's really nice. I still had to meet Jaime and Mike, though.
I brought my painting supplies from Michigan to paint pretty stuff in LA. Or really just if I could find inspiration.
I've really been lacking inspiration lately, some of my friends back in Michigan suggested weed, but I don't do that shit.
I looked out the window, Vic was gone with Jaime, so I was in the apartment alone. I guess I never really realized how beautiful the view was from Vic's apartment. There was a small amusement park a few miles away, so I could see a big Ferris wheel in the background behind all the buildings and skyscrapers.
I smiled to myself, getting an idea. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled my art supplies out. I set up my canvas over by the couch and put paper towel under it so I won't get paint on the floor. I got out my paint tubes and mixed colors together on my pallet. I mixed pink, orange, yellow, white, and a little pit of red together to make a sunset color. I just put red alone on the pallet for the Ferris wheel. I mixed blue and white together for the buildings, and put a bunch of other colors alone for extra little things.
I sat down on the couch and dipped the biggest brush in the sunset color and started lightly stroking the paper on the canvas. I colored the whole canvas to create a nice ground, then dipped my smaller brush in the white to simulate clouds. I took my blending brush and dipped it in water to blend the clouds in with the sky. Then it was time for the sun, I mixed yellow and orange together and put it on the pallet. I dipped a brush into the color and painted a circle in the top-left corner.
************************************************************************
By the time Vic came back I had most of my painting done. Vic opened the door with who I was guessing was Jaime.
"Hey," Vic smiled.
"Hey," I smiled back.
"What are you doing?" Vic asked.
"Painting," I answered.
"Painting? Let me see," Vic walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch. He admired my painting, "Wow, that's really good."
"Thanks," I said, making another stroke on the canvas.
"I didn't know you painted."
"Well now you do," I said, leaning in to kiss him.
He placed his hand on my hip, inching closer to me and trailing his hands on my back.
"So, um, yeah, bye," I heard a voice say.
"Yeah bye Jaime," Vic said with his lips centimeters away from mine.
"Vic," I said, placing my hands on his chest, "Vic, I got to finish this painting."
"Aww," Vic whined, pulling away from me.
I gave him a sympathetic look and continued painting. It was time to paint the Ferris wheel, which is a sharp red. The ground color was dry, so it would come up sharply. I dipped the small brush in the red and started painting.
After some more strokes on the canvas the painting was done, "Done!" I exclaimed.
"Beautiful!" Vic said, kissing me until I had to lay down.
I placed my hands on his chest while he kissed my neck, lightly sucking on my skin.
"Vic stop! You're going to give me a hickey!" I laughed, brushing my lips on his hair.
I was wearing a purple V-neck that was pretty low, and I guess Vic took advantage of that because his eyes kept looking down my shirt.
"Vic," I said, "If you wanted to look at my boobs, why didn't you say so?" I asked, taking off my shirt.
His eyes got huge and he smiled, "You're the best babe!"
He kissed me, while he was on top of me. I pulled his shirt over his head so I wasn't the only topless one, except for I had a bra on. Vic unbuttoned my pants, his rough hands brushing against my hips.
"Vic... Vic..." I said, my voice trailing off into his neck, my breathing getting heavier, his heartbeat getting faster.
We stripped each other until we were naked, on the couch. He stopped for a minute and reached in the drawer, he put a condom on and continued kissing me, on top of me. He moves his hips up and down. God, his hips. The V-line thing, damn. I fucking love it. I placed my hands on his hips and ran my thumbs along the V-line thing. Goddammit! He's just so fucking hot. He bit my neck and I screamed. Usually it wouldn't get me off that much, but adding biting to muscular hips is just... Damn! I kissed the top of his head while his hips started moving faster.
"Vic!" I yelled, screaming my head off.
After what seemed like a thousand minutes in paradise Vic stopped moving. He pulled out and started to get dressed.
"That was amazing," I said, putting my underwear back on.
"Yeah, great," Vic said, "You don't mind if I don't wear a shirt right?"
"Of course not," I smiled.
Vic smiled and plopped back on the couch and reached for the remote. When he turned it on the show Friends was on, "I love this show!" I exclaimed.
I curled up next to him and snuggled my head into his neck. He pulled a blanket over us and we watched TV.
After about two hours of TV I fell asleep, my head still cradled in his neck.