Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Vic

It's been a few weeks since the accident. My ribs were all healed, and today was the day I get my cast on my arm off. I'm not sick anymore, which is good. Emma has been treating me great, and this time it's my turn to make her happy. I have the night all planned for us, we'll go to a nice restaurant and then we'll go home and we'll have the best night ever.
I was lost in thought until Emma pulled in to the parking lot of the doctor's office.
"Ready?" she asked.
"Yeah, you?" I raised an eyebrow at her, hoping she'd get the memo.
She giggled and got out of the car, opening my door, which I was totally capable of doing. She took my hand and I slipped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. When we walked through the double-doors we were greeted by a bright smile by the doctor. "Ah! Come in!" he motioned for us to go into the office.
I sat on the small bed thingy and Emma gripped my right hand and kissed my cheek. "This won't hurt him, will it?" she asked the doctor.
"Darling, I'll be fine," I reassured, "It's not like this is the first time I got a cast off. I broke my arm sledding once when I was eight."
"Aw!" Emma exclaimed, kissing my cheek.
The doctor chuckled to himself, "I remember when my wife and I used to be like you guys."
"Used to?" she asked, concern filling her face.
"Once you get married you get sick of each other," he shrugged.
I looked down at her, "Don't worry, that'll never happen to us," I murmured.
She smiled and kissed my lips.
The doctor put a tiny little saw against my cast and started cutting through it.
When we were done we said our goodbyes and we got back in the car, this time I was going to drive.
Right as I sat in the car I hugged Emma really tight. "I'm freeeee!" I exclaimed.
She laughed and kissed my lips, "You're too cute babe."
I started driving and we went pass our usual road to the apartment. "Where are we going?" Emma asked.
I smiled, not answering her.
"Vic!" she whined.
I pulled into a really fancy restaurant that I can't pronounce.
"Vic, what are we doing here?" Emma asked.
"Eating out," I answered.
"What!? I look terrible!"
"No darling, you look beautiful." I leaned over to kiss her.
I stepped out of the car and opened Emma's door for her and held my hand out for her to grab. We walked in the restaurant and I slipped my arm around her waist.
We sat down and ordered our food and drinks, we both ordered wine and some Italian food.
Emma took a sip of her wine and looked down at her food. "This all looks expensive," she said out of the blue.
"It is, but we're gonna have the best night tonight," I winked, grabbing her hand across the table. I rubbed her fingers with my thumb.
She smiled and took a bite of her food. We ate and talked, but all I could think about was how excited I was for tonight. I just wanted to get the hell out of that restaurant and just go home to finish our night.
After a while we were done eating and I paid the bill.
The drive home wasn't so special, we just got in the car, drove, and ended up at the apartments.
When we got out of the car I picked Emma up and carried her bridal style. She laughed, burrowing her head in my chest. I practically ran up the steps and skidded at my door. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and opened the door, running straight to the bedroom.
I kissed her like crazy. She sat down on the bed, pulling me with her. I extended my arm so I wouldn't land on her. I kissed her some more as she pulled my shirt over my head. I put my lips on her neck, lightly biting her and kissing her. She moaned my name into my ear, nibbling the top of it. I pulled her shirt over her head and started kissing her chest, then stomach, then below the bellybutton. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled her underwear off. I started kissing even farther down and that made Emma go crazy. She put her hands on my head which was now in between her thighs. I wasn't even kissing anymore, no no, I was licking. I guess she liked that, because she was gripping my scalp and jerked her hips up every now and then. I bobbed my head back up and started kissing under her bellybutton, over her bellybutton, her belly, her chest, her neck, then back to her lips. She rested her hands on my hips and started unbuttoning my pants, then finally pulled them off with her feet, then did the same with my boxers. I unhooked her bra and pulled that off too.
For some odd reason I didn't even care about protection, this was one of those "whatever" moments. I don't think Emma cared either. She just kept on going.
I brushed the thought away and started bouncing my hips. Emma had her hands on my back and she started digging her nails into my skin. The next bounce was a lot harsher and she tore her nails across my back. I winced, but I don't think she noticed. It didn't bother me much, I just kept on going.
After like an hour or so of AMAZING sex, I pulled out and rolled off of Emma. We were both out of breath and it took us a minute to finish a whole sentence.
"Wow..." Emma said, "That was... Amazing..."
"I know," I smiled and kissed her.
Emma cuddled up against me and rested her head on my bare chest. Her eyes started to drift shut.
"Goodnight, darling," I whispered.
"Goodnight, Victor."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
I kissed Emma's head and drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lolololololol dat smut! >;D