Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Elizabeth

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it.
I was surprised to see Emma. "Emma!" I exclaimed.
"Hey," she seemed sad.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
She sighed, "I miss Vic."
"Aw, come inside," I beckoned.
Emma walked in my apartment and sat on the couch. "I just really miss him."
"I know you do."
"He misses me too, he texts me a lot," she stated.
"Like what does he tell you?" I asked.
"Cute stuff," she shrugged. She took her phone out of her pocket and showed me a few texts.
*Phone Screen*
Victor<3: Miss you darling<3
You: I know, I miss you too :(
Victor<3: I love you tho, I read your note, both of them :)
You: So you were gonna drink some scotch?
Victor<3: Yeah...
You: Darling! Why!?
Emma pulled her phone away from my gaze.
"He was going to drink?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.
"Yeah," Emma sighed, "He drinks a lot whenever a girl leaves him, Mike told me."
"He calls you darling?" I asked.
"Yeah," she smiled.
"Aw."
"Where's Evan?" she asked.
"Work," I answered.
"Oh."
There was an awkward silence between us. I guess it's usually not as fun without Nicole with us to say something really weird.
"Well," Emma started. "I'm gonna head back to Nicole's place, I'm still staying there, right?"
"Yeah but I think she's gonna move in with her boyfriend soon."
"Todd?"
"Yeah."
"Jeez, how long have they been dating?"
"Like two months! You've been away for a while! And don't give her shit about 'moving fast'. Must I remind you how you and Vic knew each other for like not even a week and you moved in?"
Emma rolled her eyes.
"And not to mention Nicole and Todd knew each other since middle school."
"Shut up," she chuckled.
"Hey, you started it."
Emma rolled her eyes again with a sly smile. She got up off the couch and walked out of the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this one, but I didn't do an Elizabeth POV in a while so I figured I'd squeeze this one in :/
Btw the next few chapters are gonna like cover over two years, everything before the next chapter took place in 2009.
Mind fuck right? Lol xD