Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Emma

We were in line at the airport getting ready to board our plane to Los Angeles. I was so stoked! I couldn't even see straight. I was jumpy and giggly and stuff. I looked at Elizabeth, smiled, then Nicole, and laughed.
"I can't believe we're doing this! Los Angeles!? Gah! I must be dreaming!!" I exclaimed.
"Believe it, darling," Nicole told me.
"I know, but the unbelievable thing is is that you're doing this all for me!"
"Anything to cheer you up," Elizabeth smiled.
After our mini conversation we boarded the plane. Nicole, of course, got to sit by this really cute guy, but luckily I got to sit by Elizabeth. The stewardess must have noticed Elizabeth was pregnant, because every ten minutes she'd come around to our seats and ask us if we needed anything, I always said no, but Elizabeth ordered a sundae or something, because of cravings.

After what seemed like forever the plane landed. Nicole, Elizabeth and I quickly checked into our hotel. We had a suite, Nicole and I decided to share a room and Elizabeth could have the other room. Our room was nice, it had a little kitchen and a bathroom. Elizabeth's just had a bed.
"Okay! Do we have everything ready?" Nicole asked us.
"Yeah, now can we go to a club?" I asked.
"Oh alright, I guess it would be fun," Nicole said.
We walked outside and I called for a cab, "The nearest club, please," I requested.
"Sure thing," The guy said.
I couldn't believe it, we were on our way to our first Los Angeles club.