Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Vic

"Hey Vic, Tony and I are gonna go amp shopping, you wanna come?" Jaime asked.
"No thanks, I already have a good amp," I shrugged.
"Okay, just thought I'd ask."
"Thanks, anyways."
Tony came over to pick Jaime up shortly after that, and I didn't want to be alone, and it's a Sunday. I got in my car and drove to Tony's house.
I knocked on the door and Emma answered it, like I expected. Only, I wasn't expecting her to be in nothing but a bathrobe, a short one.
"Vic!" she squealed.
"Hey."
"I just got out of the shower. I wasn't expecting you!"
"It's okay," I laughed. "I'd figure you want some company since Tony isn't here."
"It wouldn't matter whether he's here or not, I'd still be lonely," she sighed.
I gave her a look of sympathy. "Can I come in?"
"Yeah, sure." She stepped out of the doorway to give me access to the house.
I walked in and Emma followed. I sat on the couch and she sat next to me. She heaved a long sigh while looking out the window.
"What's wrong?" I asked, inching closer to her.
"It's just, Tony's been neglecting me, but you already know that."
"I know, I don't know why though. It's stupid."
"Hey," she touched my hand, "Thanks for being there for me, and bringing me coffee everyday."
"No problem, someone's gotta do it," I shrugged.
She smiled at me. I guess this was time to make my move, the whole reason I came here.
"Emma," I started.
"Yeah?" I could see a small hopeful spark pop in her eyes.
"I've really missed you."
"I've missed you too. I wish you were there the night I saw Tony, but it wouldn't make a difference."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well, you were dating Lindsey at the time."
"Oh, yeah." I totally forgot about her.
She sighed again and rested her head on my shoulder. "I wish I didn't have to leave you."
"You're back now." I kissed the top of her head.
"But I'm with Tony." She was about to cry, I could tell.
"I know, but look at how he's treating you. Have I ever treated you like that?"
"No."
I kissed her head again, then held her chin in between my thumb and index finger, and brought her head up. She leaned towards me and I leaned towards her. I kissed her lips gently, but she wanted more, and I wanted more. She rapped her arms around my neck and I held her waist. I kissed her jawline, leaving a trail of kisses on her collarbone. Feeling her silky skin against my lips made me remember how much I missed her, and this time I wasn't going to let her go.
"Vic..." Emma breathed.
"Yes?" I asked with my lips brushing against her shoulder.
"This is so wrong..."
"Then I don't wanna be right." I sucked on her shoulder and made circles on her skin with my tongue.
She moaned my name, another thing I missed about her. She quickly pushed away. "You're gonna leave a mark, what if Tony sees it?"
"Sorry."
She sighed again. "I feel so bad, but it feels so good."
"Just tell me what you want," I whispered.
"You, but it would be wrong."
"Who said we have to be right?"
Emma giggled, another thing I missed. "I guess you're right."
"No, I'm wrong. And you can be wrong with me, if you want."
"I do want that."
I kissed her again while gently pushing her so she was lying on the couch. I hovered over top of her and traced my fingers along her side. I stopped once I reached the knot around her robe. I untied it and gently opened it up, revealing her naked body.
She looked the same as she did last time, but somehow she looked even more beautiful. As I was admiring her petite form, Emma slipped my shirt over my head and rapped her arms around my neck and brought me closer to her. I kissed her shoulders, leading my lips to her neck, then her jaw, then to her lips. She opened her mouth, allowing my tongue access to explore. I rubbed the roof of her mouth with my tongue, then massaged her tongue with mine.
"Don't stop," she moaned.
"Wasn't planning on it." I brushed her hips with mine as she slipped my pants off so both of us were naked.
I bounced up and down with my hips, and she dug her nails into my back. I smiled, knowing that was what she does when she likes something that I do. I bit her neck tenderly, and she tore her nails across my back, which made me moan.
After a few more hip bounces, biting, scratching, kissing, and moaning, we finished. I got off of Emma and handed her her robe as I got my pants back on.
"Oh my god..." she muttered.
"What?" I asked.
"I can't believe I just did that. I cheated on Tony! I'm a terrible person!" She broke down crying and plopped down on the couch.
"Hey," I sat next to her and rubbed her back reassuringly. "It's okay, it's not like he's ever gonna find out, we'll put it behind us if you want."
She nodded. "Okay." She laid her head on my shoulder again. "I gotta say though Vic, damn. That was... I missed that."
"I missed it too," I smiled.
She looked at the couch. "I'm definitely gonna need to clean the cushions."
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAH ERMAFUCKINGGHERD!!! Emma cheated on Tony! But I already knew that was gonna happen ;) What do ya guys think of this twist? Shocking! Isn't it? And if you think it's where the drama really starts, you are correct! You guys probably hate Emma right now, but she does too.