Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Emma

Oh my God! I was going to go to Vic Fuentes's place! This is officially the best day of my life! I don't even remember Jordan!
Oh. Jordan. Dammit! Why did I have to bring him up?
"No, Emma, this is your time with Vic. Not thinking about Jordan," I told myself, kind of hoping that I would-for once-listen to myself.
I told Elizabeth and Nicole all about what happened. The awkward chat, the message Mike gave Vic (yea, I saw that), the finding-out-we-had-something-in-common thing, and the three minute kiss.
Ahh the kiss. It was so great, I felt like I really connected to him. And his lips, damn, they were perfect. He was a great kisser, but I'm sure he had a lot of practice. I mean, he could get any girl he wanted, and yet he still chose me. Why? Well, maybe I'll find out.
"So you're going over to his place?" Nicole asked, still confused.
"Yeah, he asked if I wanted to go somewhere that's not so crowded."
"Oh, honey, he's gonna try to have sex with you," Elizabeth butted in.
"I know, I'm gonna let him," when I said that you should have seen their faces.
"You're gonna have sex with him?" Nicole asked.
"Yep, something to get my mind off of Jordan," their jaw was still wide open, "We came here to have fun right?"
"Yeah, we did," Elizabeth agreed.
"Well honey, here's something for you," Nicole said, while reaching for something in her purse.
Guess what it was. A condom, "We don't want another pregnant one!" she teased.
I punched her playfully in the arm and took the condom out of her hand and into my pocket, "Well, Vic is waiting for me, gotta go!" with that, I walked back to the bar towards Vic.
He was putting a sweatshirt on and talking to his friends.
"There she is," one of them said, I think it was Tony.
Vic turned around, smiled when he saw me, and lead me out of the club, arm around my waist.
I couldn't believe it! Vic was so close to me! His body was pressed against mine.
There was a kind of awkward silence until we got to what I assumed was his car. When we got in he held the door open for me, and I sat in the passengers seat, and he sat in the drivers seat.
"You don't talk much," Vic observed.
"Just a little nervous I guess," I said.
"You don't need to be," he assured, leaning in close to me. He kissed me gently, with his soft lips. I thought this kiss was just going to be a cute little innocent peck, but boy, was I wrong. He placed his right hand on my cheek and his other hand around my waist. I just placed my arms around his shoulders. He started running his fingers through my hair, with his lips still on mine, and then he was rubbing his hand up and down my back. I decided two could play at this game, so I placed my hand on the back of his head, pulling him closer to me. At this point I wanted him closer than ever.
He has a nose ring, did I mention that? I didn't really pay much attention to it until I could feel it against one side of my nose. It didn't bother me much.
Our kiss got more intense when he started to grab my back in a way that says "I want you, I don't care where we are. I want you". By the time he realized what he was doing he pulled away.
He looked at me, "Sorry, but if we're gonna do anything like that, I wanna be at my place, I don't do well with sex in cars."
"That's okay, I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't know if it would offend you if I pulled away."
He nodded, then he turned the car on and started to drive.
The whole time I was thinking of what he said. The words "sex in cars" went over and over in my head.
So I'm really gonna do it, I thought to myself, I'm gonna have sex with Vic Fuentes. Okay.
When he stopped at a red stoplight he put his hand on my thigh. I honestly didn't know what that meant, until he was rubbing my leg. Yep. I am so gonna get laid tonight. But only one thought was running through my head, Is this going to be just a one night stand or is this a start of a sexy relationship? guess we'll find out.
After what seemed like forever in awkward silence, he parked the car in a parking lot, so I'm guessing he lives in an apartment. He got out of the car and opened my door for me and I got out. Vic and I just walked in silence, with his arm around my waist, until we reached the door to his apartment.
He opened the door for me, and I walked in. Out of habit the first thing I looked at was a clock, it was 11:12 PM. I wondered how late we'd stay up, how long he lasts. Again, I guess we'll find out.
"Well, this is my place," he said awkwardly.
"It's nice," I said in the same awkward tone.
He laughed nervously, then looked me straight in the eyes. He moved closer to me, then put his hands on my hips. He tilted his head down while I tilted mine up. His bottom lip was in between my lips, and my top lip was in between his lips. I took no time to tug his bottom lip, and he took no time to pin me to a wall.
He held my hands over my head and kissed harder.
"Don't make it look like you're vulnerable to his actions," I reminded myself.
I pulled away.
"I'm sorry," Vic said, looking deep into my eyes.
"About what?" I asked.
"I didn't know if I was going too far," he said.
"No," I whispered, then I touched my lips to his ear, "In fact I want you to go farther," I whispered, trying to be seductive.
I guess that worked, because again we were kissing. It got intense, I was still pinned to the wall, but I wanted to touch him. I wrapped my left leg around his waist, he let go of my arm with his right hand and held my thigh to his side. I placed my arms on his shoulders, then wrapped my other leg around him, and he held his hand on that thigh.
So he was pretty much carrying me, while still kissing me, hard.
He started to walk backwards, into what I was guessing was his room. He ran into a table, usually it would hurt my ankle, but I didn't feel it hit my skin. He stopped kissing and looked back. But I still wanted to kiss him, and it didn't necessarily have to be his lips. I started kissing his neck, still wrapped around him. He swung around so he was facing towards his room, and started walking. I was gently biting his skin, alternating between kissing and biting.
When we reached his room he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He had his hands on my hips again, so I wrapped my arms around his waist. He was still in between my legs. I could feel his heartbeat getting quicker against my chest, I guess mind was gaining speed, too, because he pulled his lips away from mine, "Nervous?" he smiled.
"A little," I admitted.
"Just follow my lead," he softly whispered.
He unzipped my sweatshirt and I took it off, revealing the black tank-top I was wearing.
I looked really pale compared to him, he's Mexican, so it makes sense.
I pulled his shirt over his head revealing his chest.
Wow. Okay, wow. His chest, damn, it was muscular and thin at the same time, and his skin was so dark.
I realized I stopped kissing him when he started to pull my tank-top over my head, revealing my bra. I figured two could play at that game so I took his pants off, and then he took mine off.
So here we were, on his bed, making out like there's no tomorrow, wearing only our undergarments.
Apparently he doesn't like undergarments.
He started moving his hands up my body, stopping at my shoulders. He was bringing down my bra straps, and I moved my arms out of them. Then he put his hands on my back, his hands were as cold as ice, but I didn't care. He started to unhook it, and did it successfully. Then he threw the bra off, revealing my breasts.
I'm not sure but I think he might have muttered "Nice" under his breath.
He then started to move his hands down my body, and I took a quick guess at where he was going to now, my underwear, which he took off in less then five seconds. I was completely naked.
Then it was my turn. I reached for his boxers and pulled them off.
So we were both naked.
After some more kissing he started kissing my neck, then my chest, then my stomach, then moved back up with his lips.
This time he was biting me gently. It felt great.
I moaned and that made him smile.
He stopped for a minute.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"We need protection," he stated.
"Good idea."
He reached into his drawer in his nightstand looking for a condom.
"Uh-oh," he said.
"What?"
"I'm out of condoms."
At first I was upset, but then I remembered what Nicole gave me, "Wait! My friend Nicole gave me one!" I looked around the bed for my sweatshirt, and got the condom out, "Here," I handed it to Vic.
"Thanks!" he put the condom on, "Now where were we?" he leaned towards me, kissing me, and laid me down on the bed, my head on the pillow. He got on top of me and started kissing my chest again, and biting it.
I just loved being bit, I moaned some more. Then I felt something touch me in the private area, at first I was confused because his hands were on my waist, but then I remembered what it was. I don't really want to say it because I don't like that word, but I'll say it I guess. It was his cock entering my body, wrapped, of course.
He started kissing my lips again, letting his tongue explore my mouth, and my tongue explored his. He bit my bottom lip and that made me wince, and my nails dug into his back, probably a little too hard because he winced. I laughed, "Did that hurt?" I said in a flirty tone.
"Yeah, but I like it," he answered back in the same flirty tone.
"Then I'll keep doing it."
I felt his lips curve into a smile over my lips, "Then I have to keep biting you."
"That's okay."
He laughed in a seductive way, and bit my collar bone. I let out a harsh "Uh" and tore my nails across his back. He moaned, I guess he really likes it.
He started moving up and down gently with his hips, and that got me off in an instant, "Yes, yes. OH VIC!" I exclaimed. I was having the best orgasm of my life.
I think he liked the sounds I was making. I was making soft grunting noises every time he'd bounce with his hips.
I could feel sweat producing on his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, and it was drenched in sweat.
Our kissing just turned into all tongue, he was licking where he was kissing and biting, and that made me dug into his skin even harder. The feel of his tongue was so warm and soft, I let out another moan.
Then Vic started to moan. I think he was starting to get off. He started moaning larder and then yelled my name out loud. I'm guessing he was having an orgasm, and that he just ejaculated, because he pulled out.
He laid on his back and I looked at him, "Wow," I said, "That was incredible."
"Yeah," he looked at me, then smiled, "It was."
"What time is it?" I asked.
Vic checked his phone, "3:06 AM."
Wow! That long! That's nearly four hours! "Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Haha no, it's 1:16 AM, I don't think it's human to last that long."
We both laughed. Then he kissed my lips gently, "Goodnight, Emma."
"Goodnight Vic."
He put his arm around me and I cradled my head into his neck. He kissed the top of my head, and we fell asleep cuddled together.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first time writing smut! Is it good?