Status: Finished :D

Stay Away from My Friends

Emma

I woke up cuddled next to Vic on the couch. I picked up my phone to check the time, it was 10:57. We slept for nearly five hours.
"How much beauty sleep does this guy need?" I thought to myself.
I wanted to get up but Vic's arm was around my waist and I didn't want to disturb him. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. His lips were cracked open a little, showing his pearly-white teeth. I kissed his bottom lip and he smiled in his sleep, like a baby. He tightened his grip on my back and made a humming noise.
It was just too cute to ruin.
I nuzzled my head into his neck again and kissed his collarbone. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't, so I just laid there, in Vic's arms.
After what seemed like forever Vic woke up.
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," I smiled at him.
He made a sarcastic laugh, "What time is it?"
I checked my phone, "11:48."
"Wow, I slept for that long?"
"Yeah, I woke up at like ten something but you had your arm around me so I didn't move."
"You could have woke me up."
"You looked so cute though! I just can't wake an angel up!"
He smiled and kissed me and I kissed him back.
"You know what I just realized?" I asked him.
"What?" he asked, his lips one fourth a centimeter from mine.
"I don't have any pajamas."
He looked at me, I was still wearing what I wore yesterday, "You could wear one of my old Beatles shirts," he offered.
"You sure? I'd hate to be a bother."
"No bother, they're too small for me anyways."
"Okay," I was happy, too small for him might mean big on me, and I like wearing big shirts to bed.
"Follow me," he got up and walked towards his room and I walked close behind him. He opened a drawer in his dresser and pulled out a shirt that had The Beatles logo on it, "Here," he handed it to me and I put it on. The shirt was long on me so I just took my pants off, "I'm still tired."
"Do you want to go to bed?" I suggested.
"Do you?"
"Hey, I asked you first," I said with a flirty smile.
Vic returned the smile and walked over to me and kissed me, "Yeah, let's go to bed," he held my hand and led me to the bed. He held up the covers for me to climb in, "Ladies first," I smiled and climbed into bed under the covers, Vic took his shirt off and climbed into bed next to me. He put his arm around me and I threw my arm over his chest and nuzzled his neck with my nose, he smiled, "Goodnight, Emma."
"Goodnight, Vic," and with that, he turned the light off and we both drifted into an everlasting sleep.