Status: Wanted to bring all the things I really like together, so here it is. :)

My... Our little secret.

Chapter five.

Saturday finally came and I was excited and nervous too, I wanted to go and see Alex so bad but at the same time I didn't expect him to treat me how I wanted because of the fact that I haven't talked to him since we kissed and that wasn't something people love. Austin was going out that day with Alan I guess and - for fuck's sake that ginger is really driving him crazy, Austin would already be pregnant if it was genetically possible! Why can't that just happen to me? Oh yeah, I almost forgot I am a fucking vampire who shouldn't even be out at almost ten o'clock in the morning. How funny, isn't it? I stood at my door when I realised I'd change everything except my pants and still had pajamas, so I turned around and walked to the back of the long living room where no one actually went to and found some old pants, I put them on and ran again to the door, opened it and walked outside. Yes, don't worry, I didn't forget to use all the anti-sun things I have, not anymore.

I walked towards Alex's house, it wasn't that far away, just like a ten minutes walk or something. But as I was getting closer I was only getting more anxious and insecure. Should I really be going there? Fuck it. I know I haven't talked to him since we kissed, and that's what made me way more nervous. But I was already in front of his house and I needed to try. I swallowed hard and took a deep breathe, this wasn't actually going to be easy. I knocked the door. No answer. I knocked the door again. No answer. I tried one more time and called Alex's name. He finally opened the door with an annoyed look on his face. Well, I'd be annoyed too.

"What do you want?" He asked expressionless and that really hurted me, but it was my fault.

"I came to apologise, Lex. I am really sorry. I know I shouldn't have stopped talking to you after we kissed, I was just really nervous and worried that I wouldn't really like yo-" I got cut off by Alex's lips pressed against mine, again. What? Wasn't he supposed to be mad at me?

"I understand you, I totally do. Plus, I bet you had your mind full with the thoughts of this girl who you're supposed to marry. But I'm here for you, okay? And don't worry, I felt that way too, and even worse when you stopped talking to me, but it's okay." He nodded and made funny faces with every word he said, letting me know that he was serious but didn't want to make the situation awkward or anything. All I could do was smile because he was so fucking adorable. "Come in" He finally said and I did exactly what he asked me too.

Then we sat on the couch that's in his lobby while we watched movies and laughed, saying jokes and tickling each other, kissing, and doing couple-y stuff. Until something came to my mind...

"Lex..." I mumbled.

"Mhhm?"

"Would you... I mean, I know we just met but... Would you be my boy-" And again, I was cut off my his lips on mine, I think I'll have to talk less or get used to Alex kissing me in the middle of the sentence, which was cute though.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? Silly" He laughed the subject off and kissed me again, he was laying on the big couch with his head resting on my lap.

"Well, I think that's an habit of yours." I giggled.

"But you love me that way!" He smiled but then he covered his mouth realizing what he just said and his eyes went wide as he sat down. "Oh..."

"Do you love me, Lex?" My cheeks were burning red since his last sentence, and now were his with mine.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I probably fucked up again, I shouldn't hav-" This time I was the one who kissed him, but not a peckle nor a small kiss, this was a slow but passionated kiss.

After almost a minute kissing we were gasping for air so we broke it, I smiled still touching his lips "I love you, Lex." I said.
He smiled, his smile was so huge, it made me feel different, and weird- but actually liked. "I love you too, Jay." He answered and peckled me, then he stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Do you want something?"

"Nope. I actually should get going, I'm sorry babe." I walked towards him and peckled him, I didn't have time for a passionate kiss, though I didn't really know where I had to go. "I love you" I said as I walked out of his house, where was I going? I don't know, but I didn't want to fade his hapiness, and I knew that I didn't mean the last sentence, but I just couldn't hurt him so bad again.

I don't know what had gotten into me at that moment but I felt weird, I felt like if my stomach was turning upside down and like if I going to puke a god damn elephant. I felt like if my blood and everything and whatever that could flood inside of me was just going one hundred times faster than usually and was burning me inside out. No, it wasn't for the sun. I have been warnered about it. Vampires shouldn't fall in love. That's why you have a choosen couple. That's why. The adrenaline and everything you feel when you fall in love alters the normal supernatural body functions. No supernatural creature should ever fall in love. Our bodies are not used to it, and it takes a while for it to act normal again. I wanted to scream and puch everything and everyone that was in front of me, I wanted to talk to Austin about it, but I couldn't. But I was decided to do it as soon as he came back from his date with Alan. I wanted to go back and hug and kiss Alex so bad but that'd only make it worse. So I went home, the only place I could be until Austin came back. I put some headphones on and stayed listening to music until I saw Austin from my window.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, I know I have two months without updating but I wasn't home, I was moving and stuff, and it's horrible. So, I didn't have internet, I didn't have where to get online nor friends to come up with, just, anything. So, now I have internet and in this two months I wrote like 15 chapters that'll be uptaded one by one everyday if I am able too. School is so fucked up and now I am in an orchestra, so, yep. I love when you guys comment jshskshs ;-; please keep giving me feedback and follow me on tumblr & instagram http://thekellin-tomyvic.tumblr.com/ & piercemaysirensfall. (: