Status: Two-Shot. Dedicated to Gaskarthloveme

Countdown

Marry Me Ya Filthy Animal

Two years had passed since Alex met Jack in the groove of his. And in those two years a few events occurred. It was roughly six months into their relationship that they finally decided to give in and move in with each other. The couple was happily, each other balancing out the others flaws. Such as Jack shouldn’t be allowed in the kitchen as he couldn’t cook for the life of him, while Alex he was like an untrained chef, creative and balanced. Even so they were perfect together, but then again that’s what it was meant when they were determined to be soul mates.

One year, two months and six days later, Alex was bouncing around their living room, Jack was on his way home from work and Alex well he had a surprise for his Barakitten. Looking towards the dining room, he smiled. Candles dotted many surfaces while dinner was hot and on the table. And in his pocket with a small box with an engagement ring, it was a simple band white gold with their initials engraved on the inside. It was ten minutes later when the door finally opened and in walked a tired looking Jack. Walking over to him Jack pressed a quick kiss to Alex’s lips while he shrugged out of his jacket. Taking his hand Alex led him to the dining room where he set his sleepy, hopefully future husband to be at the table. “Relax darling.” He purred softly before taking his seat.

Dinner was quiet, with the occasional question arising. As he cleared away the dinner plates, Alex smirked, knowing that by now Jack would be going to his copy of Home Alone to put in for the evening like they normally would on a Friday. Though he knew instead of the dvd in the case there was a simple note. Written in his slightly messy handwriting was “Will you marry me, ya filthy animal?”. Standing upright he waited for the sound of feet padding along the hardwood floors. What he didn’t expect was for Jack to sneak up on him and whisper a yes into his ear. Alex grinned, turning he slid the ring onto Jack’s finger before kissing him. “I love you.” He mumbled.

Butterflies filled his gut while his fingers ran over the deep purple satin gown that he agreed to wear to amuse his husband to be. Eyes flickering to the mirror he touched his eyeliner and lipstick before picking the flowers. The sound of music filled the hall, the decorations simple and elegant purples and blacks filled the room while he made his way towards his groom, soft chuckles coming from the guests who watched as this tall male made his way down the aisle in a dress. But for Jack it was worth it to see the smile it brought to Alex’s lips. The ceremony was simple, each of them saying I do before they kissed. Then the minister ( Rian who somehow got ordained on line to perform the wedding), said to the group of people. “I’d like to present Mr. and Mrs/Mr. Jalex Barakath.” The cheers filled the room as the pair made their way up the aisle before Jack tossed his bouquet into the crowd. Smiling Alex kissed his cheek once more as they got into the limo to take them away to their new home, and happy future.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
So because some of you wanted a second part to this, here ya go. I figured might as well tie it up with a wedding. So yep this is completed now, though I have a new one shot up. Comments are love as are recs because I might continue writing more if ya'll really enjoy this.