Status: Enjoy!:)

Love You Like I Do

Chapter 1- Upside Down

'What the hell are you doing?" A voice asked.

Looking up, I saw my older brothers, Bam and Jess, looking at me over my legs. I was currently sitting upside down on Bam's couch with my cell phone on my chest.

"What's it look like?" I said, putting my phone at my face," I'm sitting."

"People don't sit like that," Jess said, sitting beside me.

I rolled my eyes and shoved my body off the couch, did a flip and landed on my feet. I whipped my head back, letting my blue head fly back. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Ava Margera. My brothers are the one and only, Bam Margera, pro-skater and Jackass, and Jess Margera, cKy drummer. I am about 5"6 and a half with shoulder length blue hair and a body that kills. I have great curves. Which makes my brothers uber protective. And I noticed that you saw blue hair. Its not dyed, I was born like that. Sort of. When I was a little baby, the doctors were cleaning me off and some sort of chemicals fell on my scalp, sinking into my skin and combined with my hair follicles. The doctors told my mother and father that I have no complications in my organs and blood, I was brought home. A few days layer, mom noticed that my hair wasn't its usual black like dads hair or Bams. My hair was growing into a deep shade of blue. The doctors did more stest, but found nothing wrong. So from then on, my hair was blue.

When I started school, people picked on me and the teachers called my parents and demanding why my hair was the way it was. My parents told them, but the teachers never really believed them. Teachers can be real fucktards.

"Well those people are fucking boring!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

Bam and Jess chuckled, shaking their heads. Rolling my eyes, I sighed and rested my head on Bam's shoulder. I felt my brother shift around till one of his arms was over my shoulder, bringing me closer to him. Bam and I are real close. Don't get me wrong. I love Jess and we're close too, but not as close as Bam and I are. Whenever I had a nightmare when I was younger, he was always the first one I sought out. We're like two peas in a pod. Or some shit like that.

"So..." Bam said.

I shifted and looked into the eyes that we all shared.

"So..," I said, mimicking his tone.

"You're about to turn 25," he said, a small smile on his face.

"I know," I sighed out," I'm getting fucking old."

As I said those words, sadness filled them. I thought that by now, I would have found my soul mate and we'd be living together, talking about marrage and making a family of our own. Don't get me wrong, I have dated a few guys and when I think we're going to take the step of moving in together, something happens. They cheat or they're using me to get to my brothers.

"Bam?" I said in a small tone.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Will I ever find love?" I asked.

Bam was silent for a few moments. I looked up at him and saw a conflict going through them. Whenever I see that, it means he wants to tell me something, but doesn't know how to form the words. After a while, Bam gave me a small smile and said,"you will. And it may come sooner then you think. Now c'mon. We gotta go get Ville from the airport."

I smiled in hearing that name. I have know Ville for as long as I could remember and he is, by far, the best person ever. Whenever he was in town, he and I would both lock ourselves in my room, and talk about how his touring has been going and about my tattooing. Did I forget to mention that I'm a tattoo artist? I sis? Well now you know. I have tattoos that cover my arms and sides. Next stop, my legs.

"Let me get my shoes," I said, jumping up from the couch and dashing upstairs to my room.

Walking over to my closet, I pulled out a pair of black and while convers and slipped them on. Looking at my reflection in the mirror that was behind my door, I straighten my dark blue tank top over my black skinny jeans. Checking my makeup, I pressed my lips together, making sure my bright red lipstick was still good and ran my fingurs throught my blue hair, making sure no tangles were in it. Getting my lether jacket, I got my iPhone and slipped it into my pocket before running downstairs.

"I'm ready," I said, smiling at my brothers as I slipped my jacket on.

"Let's go then," Bam said, standing and getting up and grabbing his keys.

I couldn't help but smile the whole way towards the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
So hey hey hey! What do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)