Status: Enjoy!:)

Love You Like I Do

Chapter 2-Right Here In My Arms

I bounced my leg up and down as I waited for the plane to land. I was anxious to be with the one I have fallen in love with. Well, she doesn't know that, but that will soon change as soon as I land. Bam called me that his family had prepared dinner and we were to tell his little sister what fate she is to have when she hits twenty- five, which is a year or so away. I closed my eyes, sighing as I waited.

As I had my eyes closed, I couldn't help but see the girl that has always consumed my thoughts. Her unique, strange, but beautiful dark blue hair and her blue eyes. Whenever I cam to visit, I would always be with this girl. I would play with her hair, which was as soft as silk. Just how I imagined it to be. Her body was something I could never keep my hands off. I would always run my hands down her soft, pale arms and my arms around her waist. It took all my will power not to shove her against the wall and just kiss her soft, full lips. I would if I could, but she would always be taken by another.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts as the plane landed. Opening my eyes, I looked out the window as the plane slowed to a stop before the captive started to speak for a while. Unbuckling the seat belt, I stood and brought out my carry-on from the over-head compartment before making my way into the airport and towards the conveyor belt. As soon as I got my luggage, I headed towards the front of the airport. It was just five minutes later when I heard my name being screamed out. Looking up, I saw a girl running towards me at full speed. It wasn't just any girl, it was HER. I smiled widely before dropping my luggage and opened my arms wide open. As soon as I did, she jumped into my arms, her nice, long, lean legs wrapping around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight. This is where she belonged. Right here in my arms.

"I missed you so much, Ville," she breathed into my neck.

I closed my eyes and said," I missed you too, Ava."

I heard someone clear their throat. Looking up, Bam-Bam was standing their, a wide smirk on his face.

"Good to see you," Bam-Bam said, giving me a hug. Well, as much as he could because his sister refuses to let go of me

Bam chuckled before getting my luggage and we walked out of the airport.

"Are you going to let go, love?" I whispered in Ava's ear.

I felt her shiver and I smirked in satisfaction. She has always responded so well to my touch.

"No," Ava said with a shake of her head.

I chuckled before walking towards Bam-Bam's hummer, getting into the back seat, with Ava on my lap, we headed towards Bam's home.

"Hey Ava," Bam-Bam called out," we're going to dinner over at mom and dads. We're leaving in four hours."

"Ok," was all she said.

I settled into the back seat and closed my eyes, wondering how Ava will react to the news she will be giving tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... What do you think. Please comment! Pleaase!,!:3
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)