Status: Enjoy!:)

Love You Like I Do

Chapter 3-Show On The Road

After picking Ville up from the airport, my brother drove us back to his place. As Bammy pulled into his parking space, next to his electric blue lambo, I felt Ville shifting a bit before opening the Hummer door and stepping out, with my arms and legs still wrapped around him. I felt Ville place one of his arms across my back and a hand gripping onto my left thigh. Still with my face on his neck, I felt Ville making his way up the stairs, no doubt heading to my room. Hearing my bedroom door closing behind us, I felt Ville laying down on my bed on his side and brought me closer to his long, lean, slender body.

"I missed you so much," I whispered into his neck.

I felt and heard Ville chuckling before saying," I missed you too, kulta."

I smiled, loving when he talked in Finnish.

We stayed in each others arms for what seemed like hours, but it was only minutes. Hearing my bedroom door opening, I shifted a bit and looked behind me to see Bam poking his head into my room.

"He," he said, smiling that silly smile of his as he rubbed the back of his neck,"mom called. She said that everything will be ready in about two hours. You two should get ready."

"Oh, okay," I said, removing my limbs from Ville's and streching out before sitting up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bam nodding at Ville, and him nodding back. It felt as if they were communicating with one another. But I shrugged it ogg before standing. Looking over at Ville, I watched him raise up from my bed and heading over to where I was standing. Bringing me into a hug, I felt him kiss my forehead before smiling at me and making his way out my room. I couldn't help but blush as I felt his lips on me. Sighing, I walked over to my closet and began going through it. After for what seemed like ever, I finally decided to wear a nice, black and red layered, ruffled skirt with a red tank top shirt that had gold crosses on it. Placing my clothing on my bed, I pulled out a pair of black pumps before getting two towels, a bra and pantie set, and taking out my blow dryer and curler. Putting them on my vanity and plugging them in, I walked into my bathroom before turning the tap on and waited a while to get the water to just the right temperature of my liking. Stripping down to nothing, I hopped into my shower and closed the glass door before wetting my hair and face. Washing my face first, I went on to washing my hair before shaving my legs, underarms and other parts before rinsing my hair again.

Turning the water off, I wrapped my hair up in one towel and the other I used to dry myself before wrapping it around me. Walking to the counter, I put on my bra and panties before brushing my teeth. Walking out of the room in just my bra and panites with the towel on my head, I took a seat on the little bench on my vanity and began putting on tulip and berry lotion all over my body. Taking the towel off, I ran my brush through my hair before getting the blow dryer and drying my hair. Twenty minutes later, my blue hair was completely dryed and I placed some coconust smelling hair oil on my hair before I stared curling it. Making sure that each strand of hair was curled to my liking, I moved my hair to one side before getting an over-sized flower clip and placing it to the back of my hair and placing it their. Moving to my make-up, I did a smokey eye before coating my lips with a dark red lipstick. Getting up and going to my bed, I put my shirt on before putting on my skirt. Sitting on my bed, I put my pumps on before going to my closet and getting a light jacket. Putting it on, I grabbed my bag before looking at myself on the full lengnth mirror that was on the back of my door.

I smiled, liking how I looked. Opening the door, I made my way down stairs where I know my brothers and Ville are. How do I know? Well from all the noise they were making.

"I'm ready," I said as I reached the bottom of the stair.

Conversation ceased and all eyes were on me, which made me blush like mad. Looking over at Ville, I saw his eyes were wide open and his mouth slightly ajar.

"You look so beautiful," Ville breathed out.

I smiled shyly, feeling my cheeks burning up some more.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road," Bam said, getting his jacket and keys.

And with that, we heaed to our parents place.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating in so long. I know this is slow, but what do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)