Status: Enjoy!:)

Love You Like I Do

Chapter 4-You Sold Me!

We had been at our parents house for an hour before sitting doen and began to eat. At each end of the table were mom and dad, Bam and Jess were across from Ville and I. Jess' s wife and children were visiting her parents for thw weekend, so we really didn't have any adorable munchkins running around and raising hell. Passing the mash potatoes, I got a huge spoonful of green beans and a bit of chickens and a little bit of gravy. We all ate in silence for a couple of seconds before dad cleared his throat and turned a bit to look at Ville.

"It's so good to see you again, Ville," dad said with a huge smile.

"It's a pleasure to see you as well, Phil," Ville said.

"How was tour? And the band?" Mom asked behind her hand.

"The guys are doing well. Very happy that we have three months off before hitting the road again. Tour was alright. Got sick for a couple of days, but all and all, it was very amazing."

Mom nodded her head before saying,"so we'll have time to get thing's for the wedding, correct?"

Ville nodded his head as he took a sip of red wine,"that is correct, " he said,"we'll get the venue down and the decor and theme.."

As they continued to talk back and forth, I looked at them in pure confusion. What the hell are they talking about? Wedding? What wedding? Is Ville engaged? Why didn't he ever tell me this? As I felt my heart breaking, knowing that Ville will never like me. I slumped my shoulders, defeared and a bit depressed. I looked around and waited to see if anyone will fill me in at what is going on. Seeing that no one will tell me, I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"What are you guys talking about?"

The room grew quiet, and everyone looked at each other before looking at me. Mom cleared her throat before reaching over and taking hold of the hand that was not holding the fork.

"Ava," mom began,"we did this for yout own good. We wanted you to be with someone who will loce yoh unconditionally. Please keep an open mind and don't be mad."

I looked at mom, really confused.

"What do you mean? "

Mom took a deep breathe before speaking,"when you were twelve, we meat Ville. He took one look at you and he fell in love. He toldbus that he wanted yoh and wanted you then and their. We were stunned. He was ten years older then you and he wanted to take you away. We declined right away. But he reassured us that he will always be their for you and never harm you. That you will be safe and sound. We weren't sure, but we agreed. We made a compromised."

I looked at Ville, and saw that he was looking at me. My dad and brothers were looking at me as well. Looking back at mom, I toom a deep breathe and spoke.

"What kind of compromise?" I asked slowly.

"That on your twenty-fifth birthday, I will take you asy bride," Ville said.

I whipped my heaf around, looking at him with wide eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah!! I can't write anymore cuz of my stupid phone!!! Please comment and I will update as soon as possible!
Comment
Subscribe
Recommended
Please:)