Status: Enjoy!:)

Love You Like I Do

Talk to Me

The look in Ava's eyes made my heart break.

They looked sorrowful and full of betrayal. Shaking her head, Ava shoved away from the table and ran out of her parents home. Looking around, I saw tears in April's eyes, Bam was looking down and Phil was looking out the window.

"We should have told her sooner," April said, looking over at her husband.

Phil shook his head and sighed,"You knew the deal, Ape. She had to know before her twenty-fifth birthday. That's what we all agreed to."

As they continued to talk and argue, I slowly rose from the table and walked towards the front door.

"Where you going, man?" I heard Bam- Bam ask from behind me.

"I'm going to go find her," I said, looking over at him as I shrugged on my leather jacket.

"Do you have an idea in where she is?" Bam asked as he crossed his arms.

Nodding my head, I walked out the front door, down the pathway and onto the sidewalk. The streets were dark, illuminated by only the pregnant moon above and the occasional streetlight here and their. As I made a steady pace for myself to reach the park Ava always went to when in distress, I thought to myself in how I was going to expain everything to her.

Sighing, I shook my head and ran towards the park, notil wanting to miss her and miss the opportunity to talk to her. As soon as I reached the park, I quickly scanned the empty park and breathed a sigh of relief as my eyes landed on Ava's slouched figure seated on a swing, pushing her legs slowly back and forth. Slowly making my way towards her, I collected my thoughts and cleared my throat.

"Ava," I breathed as I reached her.

Ava's head snapped towards my direction and the look on her face re-broke my heart. The tears that cascaded down her beautiful pale face, her alluring dark blue hair blowing in the wind around her. Blinking back the tears that were collecting in my eyes, I walked towards her until I was right in front of her, looking down into her blue eyes.

"Why did they sell me?"she asked in a small voice.

"They did not sell you, kulta,"I whispered.

"They did!" Ava snapped," they sold me to you. You must have coughed up a shit load of cash to have me, huh?"

I shook my head before Ava was dont with her small rant.

"It was not for money, I swear it. I gave them no money. It was all in love."

Ava scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Kulta," I said, kneeling down in front of her, taking her beautiful face in my hands and made her look at me,"when I first laid eyes on you, you stole my heart. Your beautiful blue hair and blue eyes drew me in as soon as I stepped into your parents back yard. The only though I had in my mind was that I wanted you. I wanted you so badly that I debated with myself if I should just wisk you away right then and their. But I knew that I couldn't. Your mother and father saw this, and were worried I would take you. I assured thembthat I would not, but I did want you. Instead, we made a compromise. It is more, now that I really think about it, like an arranged marriage. I promised that I would not pursue you untilnyou almost hit your twenty-fifth birthday. That I would let you live your life and experience everything it is you want to experience before I take you as my own."

As I slowly trailed off, I watched her face. Watched the different emotions run through her eyes before settling into confusion..

"How is it going to happen?" She asked." Everything is different, now that I know."

"Everything is the same, kulta. I am still the same Ville you have known your whole life, their is just a bit more we have to know of each other. That is, if you agree to do this. We will be in this together."

Ava and I looked at each other, no words exchanged, just staring deeply into each others eyes. After for what seemed like eternity, Ava finally nodded her head and gave me a small smile, which in turned, made my heart swell with happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating sooner! Hope you like this. Please comment and subscribe:)