Status: What If You Could Live Your Life Over Again?

Alter Ego

Chapter 1

"Shaelyn you lazy piece of shit!" My mom called from downstairs. Like usual, that's the first thing I woke up to. Perfect. "Get out of bed and come down here! You bitch..." I heard her trail off. I sat up, my covers fell off letting a blast of freezing air chill me.
I got up slowly and opened my laptop. It was old, barley worked, and half of the keys were missing. I jammed the 'power' button a couple times until it lit up dully. Then it was time to wait. I got up from my old musty desk chair and got dressed into skinny jeans and a floral tank-top with cute ballet flats with bows on them. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look that bad considering I cried all last night. My boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, Jake had broken up with me. I loved him so much. But I knew I needed to bounce back, and that's what I was doing.
"Are you up God dammit!?" My mother screamed again.
"Yes!" I yelled back. I herd something hit the floor and a couple swears escape my mothers mouth. I rolled my eyes and sat back down in front of my prehistoric laptop, which had just powered up. I clicked the internet and checked my school blog. It was blowing up with my breakup. I had 50 new messages. Mostly things like, "whore" and "slut" and amazing things like that. I slammed it closed and took a deep breath. I was better then this.
"Hurry up!" I heard my mom scream. "Your bus is coming in ten minutes!" I sighed and got to work on my brown mane of hair. It brushed it out and quickly straightened it. When I was satisfied I threw on some foundation, eyeliner, and mascara fast and carelessly. Then I stopped to look at myself. My eyes were puffy and red. My cheeks were showing signs of abusment because of all the times I had to wipe my tears away. I sighed one last time before grabbing my purse and rushing out of the hell I called home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter! Let me know what you think and what I can do to be a better writer! Thanks!
-Sara xx