Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Prologue

Third Person P.O.V.

"UGH! Get off me you spikey-haired fatass!" the girl yelled. It was obvious the two were related, the looked, acted, and sounded alike. Both had big brown eyes and chocolate brown hair, the only exception being his was spiked in a mohawk and her's was braided down her back with a shaved side part spiked. "Hey! You have spikey hair too!" he protested. She simply rolled her eyes and shoved her brother off of her, but turned back to look at him with a smirk.

They were brother and sister, twins no less. It was expected that they fought, but that in itself was a joke. They almost never fought, and if they did it was little spats over disagreements. They took it as a joke, and honestly it was because the two got on quite well for siblings. They were nearly the same person though, so that held room for discussion. Both looked, acted, and sounded like each other.

As the other's walked in, the twins simply looked at each other and shrugged. "Mike, you think we'll ever grow up?" she asked her brother, smirking. "I don't see that happening anytime soon Michelle." he replied. That was the fact, they never were going to grow up, any of them. Sure they would mature as they got older, but they all stayed young at heart. Some things may change, but they knew they would always stay the same.

And right now, it looked as if Michelle was almost back to being her normal self. She was almost back to her regular everyday behaviour. The Michelle they had right now was one that they's all missed, and they were glad to have her back. That doesn't mean she was over it, though, it simply means she was trying. However not even she could escape what she'd gone through, she couldn't escape the frozen moments where she was lost back in time and nothing could help her escape her nightmares... Or so she thought.