Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 11: You Could Be My Ever After After All

Michelle's P.O.V.

I picked up my phone, this time I was over-the-edge irritated. "What is it Pat? I'm kind of busy. Someody better be dying." I said through clenched teeth. "No one's dead yet, but they're about to be 'cause they're running around a pool deck." and I didn't have to question who he was talking about. "Are you fucking serious? You couldn't call Jonathan about this shit?" I was just pissed off now, why did everyone always call me. "You don't think I tried? He didn't pick up, you were the next best option." at this I sighed. "All right, I'll be there soon. Tell them I'm coming and that they better have their shit together by the time I get down there." and I hung up, turning off and throwing my phone in a drawer. Josh was looking at me sympathetically and I smiled slightly. "Wanna go for a swim?" and we were up and moving to go watch over grown men who can't behave themselves to save their lives.

Josh's P.O.V.

It still felt surreal, calling Michelle my girlfriend. Yet here we were, walking down the hall to the elevator, holding hands. We were on our way to go watch the guys. Speaking of, I was mentally cursing them.

However my train of thought was broken just by catching sight of Michelle. He hair was up in a ponytail, but it still fell in curls down her back. I leaned over and kissed the top of her head, "I still can't believe I get to call you my girlfriend." I mumbled against her hair. I could feel her smile and she turned around to look up at me, pressing her lips to mine. It wasn't that hard considering she's not that much shorter than me. I swear it was like everything froze and major sparks were flying. Her lip ring was cold and it sent chills down my spine. She pulled back all too quickly "Well believe it." and then she took off running towards the pool door, and I took off after her.

I walked inside to see the guys still fooling around, and a very angry looking 'Chelle standing and glaring at them, her arms crossed over her chest. As funny as it was, watching her wait for them to realize she's there, she was fucking sexy when she was angry. The tattoo on her leg stood out on her leg as she tapped her foot impatiently. Finally, eyes grew wide and laughter died down when everyone turned to look at the furious girl standing there.

"Now that I have your attention... STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN BEFORE WE GET KICKED OUT OF THIS PLACE." she snapped and that was when I started laughing, the boys from Down With Webster joining me. Her glare flickered to them before she turned around to glare at me, but it didn't work and her face softened. "Oh no fair! How come Josh gets off the hook?!" and she turned around to glare at them again. I walked over and tugged on her hand, bringing her to sit down with me.

She laid back and opened whatever book she was reading this time, but she kept our hands together, entwining our fingers. There was never a moment more perfect than this one. That was the thing, 'Chelle and I never had to talk to spend time together, we never got bored of just hanging out. I've been with other girls before, yes, but it was never really like this. This was different, but a good different. This girl was going to be my ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the ending was cheesy, but I love it. <3 and I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I have a hell of a lot more planned, and you'll be seeing a lot more of Michelle's infamous blackberry ;) I don't really like these huge dramatic and stupid things that happen and break up a relationship, so drama might be minimal, but it will be there. COMMENT AND LIKE THE STORY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?