Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 14: The One You Want; The One You Need

Michelle's P.O.V.

Literally after hours of driving, we were finally back in Vancouver. At least, I'm assuming we were back in Vancouver because I woke up to voices screaming "VANCOUVER! VANCOUVER! VANCOUVER!" over and over again. I groaned as I opened my eyes. "Will you guys. I don't know maybe.... SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I was not a happy camper right now. With me almost having a panic attack last night to now this, I was not in a good mood at all.

I felt Josh wake up beside me, "I'm sorry." I whispered, I honestly didn't mean to wake him up. He smiled at me and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me in close for a hug. "How are you?" he asked, though it came out muffled because he had his face in my hair. "Better now." "Good. I was scared. You haven't had an anxiety attack since Jeremy jumped off the stairs that one night." "Yeah well, Jeremy was stupid." by now we were laughing, we stopped when we saw 3 faces looking at us. "What?" we asked at the same time. The guys shook their heads, as if they had figured something out and we were left out clueless.

Just then, the bus finally stopped. We were finally home and just outside the bus the house was waiting for us.

I bought the house just after I'd come back to Vancouver from school. Yes, I graduated high school. Yes, I went to college. Not really college I guess, I went to art school. Yeah I was the weird girl who spent as much time as she could in the art room just drawing or painting or doing something. I was smart though, apparently I could have done anything, but art was what made me happy. 2 years later at 20 I was back home in the place I grew up in and I needed a new start. So what better than to buy a fucking house. I loved the place though, it was almost like an old victorian house and it was near the outer edges of town where fewer people lived. The place was huge and I had an entire spare room for a studio. The bam, not a month later after I moved in the four morons show up on my doorstep asking to stay. A week turned to a month and a month to a year and bam, they were living with me. To be honest I didn't mind, now there were people here and I wasn't completely alone.

I was so lost in thought I hadn't realized that I was still standing in my front yard, still staring at my house. I jumped when I felt some one hug me from behind. I calmed down when I realized it was just Josh. I always knew it was Josh. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the boy had the strangest fascination with my hair. He was always either playing with it or he had his face in it. I don't even know, but it was another thing that made me love him. "What are you thinking about?" "When I bought the house. When you idiots showed up at my doorstep because none of our parents would let you back to live in their house." I was giggling again. It wasn't helping either that he had buried his face in my hair and was placing kisses all over my neck.

I turned around and faced him, looping my arms around his neck. "I do have neighbors you know. I have very few, but they're there." "And?" "And we're standing in the front yard." before he could say anything else, I slipped from his grasp and jogged towards the door. I turned around and he was still standing, planted on the spot I'd left him. "Catch me if you can." I said giggling and he smirked before bolting after me as I ran in to the house.

What I'm assuming was an hour or so later, I was still running around the house. I was just that good. I was running through the kitchen when I was finally grabbed. I was squirming like crazy, it was my brother who had caught me. "Mikeeeeeeeey. Let me go." I whined "Nope." and with in a second I was picked up and over some one's shoulder. Shit. "YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES." I yelled as I was carried around the corner and up the stairs. I could still hear the guys laughing. Though I smiled at the familiar surroundings of my room. Even if I was being carried through the house by my clearly insane boyfriend. I was finally put down on my bed and Josh laid down beside me. We spent the entire day just holed up in my room talking, laughing, and watching movies while throwing popcorn at each other.

This was what I want, to be honest this was exactly what I need. I need Josh. Not just now, but always. No matter what I always want him to be in my life in some way.... and that was perfectly fine with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh they're so cute. I wanna live like that. SOME ONE LOVE ME ALREADY.