Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 16: Keep You For Myself

Third Person P.O.V.

Michelle woke up to voices. Eyes still closed, she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. She was in her room, the last thing she remembered was slipping on a shirt from the floor and falling asleep. So who the fuck was in her room and why the fuck were they talking when she was sleeping? She was about to open her eyes, grumpy and angry because her sleep was interrupted, when footsteps retreated and the sound faded, allowing 'Chelle to curl back up in to sleep beside Josh.

Downstairs the other three boys sat in the living room. They all looked at each other. They knew they were dead if Michelle ever figured out that they went in her room. There is one rule: no one EVER goes in Michelle's room or her studio without permission. However they figured breaking a rule one time was fair enough for the fact that they lost sleep. All thoughts were interrupted by bouncing steps down the stairs.

"I GOT YOUR PICTURE I'M COMING WITH YOU, DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN 'CAUSE I'M DAMNED IF I DO YA, DAMNED IF I DON'T."

Michelle was bouding down the stairs, hair up in a messy bun and toothbrush in her mouth and she was singing and harmonizing random All Time Low lyrics. Swinging over and sliding down the railing, she finally made it to the bottom floor. The guys watched her jump around and eventually she ended up in the kitchen. The familiar clang of her toothbrush hitting the sink rang through the house. It was normal she'd end up finishing brushing her teeth downstairs. Only thing was she was never this jumpy doing it. Her ATL paused and she started on the infamous crack in the ocean.

"September won't you bring me some rain again? This sun is melting my skin and I would give you anything to feel something else. September falls away 'till I'm broken. I just hate the sound and I can feel the water changing me, it's changing me for good."

She was singing these ones, rather than screaming. After all, she was the biggest Trencher you'd ever find. That was never gonna change.

*LATER*

Michelle had no idea where the other guys went. Her hair was still tied up messily and she was in sweatshorts and the shirt she woke up in. Right now she didn't care about any of that. She was running around her large house, playing hide and seek with Josh. It wasn't so much hide and seek. More like just chasing each other around and occasionally hiding. Just as she was running by the living room, she was grabbed by the waist and pulled back.

"Joooooosssshhhhhh. Put me dooooooown." she was smiling though.

"No. You're mine." Josh replied before sitting her down on top of the piano. "Oh really? And when was this established?" she asked, eyebrow raised. "Since the day I did this." he mumbled before pressing his lips to hers.

Just then the door decided to fly open. "Guys come on, we play that piano." The two groaned and pulled apart, simultaniously flipping off the three in the doorway. "Awh. They're so alike it's disturbing." Matt joked. Josh and Michelle's heads whipped around and an evile glare was sent his way. Quickly though they those glares turned to devilish smirks. "Run." they hissed out before chasing Matt around the house. Eventually they collasped laughing. Josh burried his face in Michelle's hair, something he loved to do because she used vanilla shampoo. Everything with that girl was vanilla, and he loved it. Planting a kiss on the side of her hair, "I really do love you, you know." and it was muffled by her hair, but she heard perfectly. "I love you too." and just like that, the got up to go chase down the guys again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter and another one closer to the end. I hate to say that sometime soon will be ending. I have a few more ideas planned, but other than that I'm wrapping this up soon. Don't worry though, I'm probably gonna write the ending open so that if I ever want to write a sequel, I can. Thank you guys SO much for reading. I love you all. <3 Comment, rate, and like the story pretty please? That's all for now, I'll see you all soon. ;)