Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 18: A Handgun Loaded

Michelle's P.O.V.

I woke up one morning what I'm guess must have been a few weeks later. I was tired and awkward and I just had a bad feeling. For a few days now I'd been having the most random stomach pains and I just had a really bad feeling. Almost like I know something is going to happen. A women's intuition I guess. I walked down the stairs to be faced with an empty room. No one at all.

I sighed and walked in to the kitchen. I'd always craved for the peace and silence I had right now. Now that I finally have it though, I didn't want it. I'd learned to open up a bit more, put myself outside of my comfort zone. I was now so used to the loud volumes and massive crowds that being alone no longer seemed to be comforting. Slowly, almost as if I was trying to take up all the time I possibly could, I made myself breakfast and ate. I was so thankful when I heard the doorbell ring as I was washing my dishes. I opened it to find Ally's bright face staring back at me.

"ALLY!" I screamed at the bubbling blonde in front of me.
" 'CHELLE!" She jumped on me at that point and we rolled around the floor hugging and laughing.
"Come on in." I laughed out and we both sat down in the living room.

Sitting down and talking, I had no idea what was coming. That was until Ally blurted it out.

"So how was the honeymoon?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. Ally only blushed.
"Awwwwh. Did you have fun? Like actual fun?" I asked. She noded.
"I have to tell you something..." She muttered and I could tell my face fell a bit.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Nothing. 'Chelle," her face lit up a bit, "I'm pregnant!"
"YOU'RE WHAT?"

I started screaming and jumping around. My best friend was going to have a baby. I usually hate kids, but Ally's kid is gonna be awesome. Plus he/she will have the world's best auntie.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod."
"You're a lot more excited than I thouhgt you would be. You hate kids 'Chelle."
"Psh, but you're kids are gonna be the bomb."
"I cannot believe you just said that." We started laughing.

Ally's face suddenly got serious. As serious as she could be.

"What is it?" I asked.
"Kyle and I deicded something already." And I nodded, waiting for her to go on.
"We want you to be the Godmother."

I swear my jaw hit the floor. Who in their right mind woukd make me any kind of mother? Apparently Ally and Kyle were both clincally insane. Nonetheless I started crying, tears just began pouring.

"Me? Why me?" I finally managed to choke out words.
"You're my best friend, I wouldn't want anyone else. Besides, if anything does happen to me, I want to know that you got the chance to be a mom and have some kind of family."

Her words brought more tears to my eyes. I was about to totally break down sobbing when suddenly pain shot through my stomach. I gasped out and my hands flew to my mid-section. More and more pain kept coming. I couldn't handle it. My tears turned to those of pain and I was gasping for air. I must have sat there for 10 minutes with pain getting stronger. Ally got me up and out the door, getting me all the way to her car. Before I knew it we were parked outside Vancouver General.

She insisted on bringing me to my doctor. Not that I was complaining, I was too focused to the feeling of a thousand knives stabbing me. I managed to get inside before collapsing on the floor. Immediate attention was rushed to me and they got me in to a room. Ally told them to call Dr. Riley, who was the one to deal with my issues before. I didn't even care, the feeling of being stabbed was constantly coming in small bursts and I was crying in so much pain.

Finally Dr. Riley showed up, and I could barely speak. I was still in so much agony. Ally told them only what she knew. That I had been having a few stomach pains here and there all week. That I'd had a bad feeling. That we were just talking and I doubled over in pain. Dr. Riley poked my stomach a bit and I cried out in pain. I was brought down for an ultrasound. Surprisingly, the gel made my stomach cool and I felt a little better.

As soon as that was over Ally helped me back to the room to wait for results. I was so scared, fear was a familiar feeling to me. Ally grabbed my hand, squeezing it to reassure me I would be okay. She had taken my phone and texted the guys, apparently they would be here as soon as they woke up and actually read it.

In breathed in relief as Dr. RIley finally walked through the door. However I still couldn't speak. So I nodded and used my facial expression, hoping some one would translate it. However my face drained of all colour when I saw the expression on her face. It shot my fear up beyond the scales. My grip on Ally's hand tightened and I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. Dr. Riley took a deep breath.

"Miss Ayley. Were you aware you were pregnant?"

I dropped Ally's hand and I felt my eyes go wide. I started choking and I felt lightheaded. Flipping through the papers on her clipboard, she turned to look at me with a grim expression.

"Apparently your incident didn't completely destroy your reproductive system. Though according to the tests, it now is. I'm sorry sweetheart. Miss Ayley, you just had a miscarriage."

I felt myself go limp and I went unconcious. Passed out on a hospital bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
You probably all hate me right now. I hate me too. Actually, no I don't. I love being evil. SORRY NOT SORRY.