Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 6: The Hours Turning, To Years We've Spent

Michelle's P.O.V.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I screamed. This couldn't be happening. This was all just a nightmare and I was going to wake up any minute. I pinched myself, nope this wasn't a nightmare. I was wide awake. "What do you mean the wire broke?" I asked, "It was fine during rehearsel yesterday!" I was at a breaking point, tears threatening to run. To think this morning had started off so great. The guys had finally calmed down and we had coffee and just had fun and fooled around their soundcheck sounded amazing. Now it had just gone in a downward spiral. Now Down With Webster had just finished their set and the boys were supposed to go on and everyone was ready and then the unthinkable happened, the wire on Josh's belt snapped and now they had to fix it. "What are we supposed to do? The fans are going to go crazy." I stated. An idea struck my mind, but I didn't know if it was worth the risk. I looked down at myself. I was wearing black skinnies, a black shirt, my black converse and a white blazer, with my hair down and my bangs parted with my shaved part spiked. It was now or never, the mics were set up and all I had to go was go out there. "Don't play the first clip yet!" I screamed, picking up and acoustic guitar. "What are you doing?" Mike screamed at me, "Buying you guys some time!" I screamed back and I made my way out on stage.

Literally every person must have screamed the minute they saw me, and then it all died down. I stepped up to the mic, if I hated attention so much, some one remind why I was doing this? Oh yeah, because I love the boys and their fans and they needed time. I took a deep breath. "Hey guys! So right now, thanks to our amazing luck, we're having technical difficulties." I said, sarcastically and to my surprise, they laughed. "Many of you guys might know me, you might not. My name is Michelle and I have the honour of being Mike's twin sister." and they all cheered. So far so good for an awkward person like me right now. "So I thought, if the boys need some time, and you guys need something to see, then why not see what I could do." and again they cheered. "So -if you guys don't mind- I'm gonna play you a song. Don't worry, it's a Marianas Trench song, just not one you hear live often. I've known this one for a while, and in my opinion I'm not very good, so bare with me on this. At least I'm better than waiting right?" and again, to my surprise, they laughed along with me.

The minute I strummed out the first few chords the crowd cheered, this wasn't one they heard often on acoustic, or live for that matter. I took a deep breath and started singing the words to Acadia.

Third Person P.O.V.

The guys watched and listened as Michelle stepped up to the stage, trying to make herself comfortable with that many people watching her. They were surprised the crowd took to her like they did, but hey, they loved their fans and they weren't anything if not accepting. Even Down With Webster stopped to watch Michelle as she talked to them. They were all shocked even more when she started playing out the chords to Acadia, no one knew she could do that. They saw Michelle close her eyes and start singing, her voice coming out more melodic than ever.

To Michelle, she was trying to keep her cool, but once she started singing she let herself go, getting lost in the song. This song meant more to her than anything, because it was a reminder. It was the memories, them growing up. This was her favourite song because it was a rememberance that they didn't have to really "grow up". They would get older and things will change, but they could always be the teenagers they wanted to stay as forever.

The minute the song was over, the entire crowd, who had been singing every word and note along with her, erupted in screams and choruses of cheers. Michelle smiled brighter than ever, even as a few tears ran down her face. Then, a voice rang through the earpiece she was wearing, seeing as she was part of the backstage crew. The wire was fixed and the show could start. "Thank you guys, so much. Just know that the boys love you more than you can even imagine. You are everything to them. So without further complications, I present to you, FACE THE MUSIC." Michelle screamed, making the kids jump in to another fit of screams and she walked off stage, smiling. She was attacked in a hug from everyone, and her smile grew wider.

Michelle watched the entire show and smiled as she watched them in their element. What she thougt was a nightmare, turned out to be one of the most amazing night's she'd ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO I GOT HER TO SING. Acadia is hands down one of my absolute favourites and it's just a beautiful song.