Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 8: To Be Still For A While

Michelle's P.O.V.

I had to get the hell out of here and fast. The sun was back out and shining, well, shining under clouds. It just wasn't raining anymore. We were stopped god knows where and yet we were all still on this bus. I got up and walked for the front door, shouting out that I just needed to go for a walk.

I stepped out in the cool air, but I was warm under my white skinnies and my black Jack Daniels hoodie, my hair down around my face. I took a deep breath in and just embraced the cold air whipping around me. It felt nice, I felt free. I was finally free. I wasn't stuck in that blasted bus anymore, I had fresh air and a clear mind. I walked a bit further and found we were parked right by a park, like an actualy huge field of a park. I sat down on a bench, just breathing in the silence I finally had. I was enjoying it. No more running around screaming and shouting. No more complaining either. In this moment, everything was perfect.

Eventually I would have to go back, but with Josh finally sleeping and me no longer there, the guys might settle down because they have no one to annoy. They never even thought about bugging Josh and I when we finally got some sleep, because we never got much as it is. So by the time I decided to go back, they might just be that much less annoying. I rubbed circles around my temples and sighed, the stress was taking its toll on me lately. Everything was just piling one on top of the other. Tour would end soon and it would only get worse. Ally's been going crazy enough at it is right now, I'm scared she might have a heart attack when she finally gets married.

I sighed again, not to mention the enormous stress now put on me because I have to be strong for everyone else. Why can't I just go back to not giving a fuck? I mean, I would love for that to be my attitude again, but not everything can be the same. Try as hard as I may, sometimes you have to grow up a little, and be there for the people you love, the people you are about. I must have sat on this bench for a long while, but it was nice, to just be alone for a while. It's something I needed, I didn't even have to think at this point. I just put my earphones in and let the music take me away.

Josh's P.O.V.

I honestly never though I would get any sleep, but eventually I let my eyes close and I slipped away.

I was having the world's weirdest fucking dream. The first half was entirely like we were trapped inside the Beside You music video. Except this time the girl was Michelle. This time, instead of me just lurking behind a tree (I SWEAR ,I'M NOT A RAPIST), she spinned around and just like that the scene dissoled. I was confused until a new scene appeared. I didn't get it until I saw her, Michelle, a key necklace glinting off of her chest. That's when it was clear, this time we were trapped inside a fairytale. The fairytale I had written. I reached out to grab her, but she slipped right through my fingers. I saw her arms twist behind her back and she fell to her knees. I couldn't see her, all I could see was a hand reach out and wrap in to her chest, capturing her heart. I couldn't move, and I watched her fall completely to the ground. Then everything disappeared, everything was black, and it was just us.

I finally made my way to Michelle, picking her up gently. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me. I set her down on her feet, and she didn't day anything. She took my hand and placed it over her heart, and she took my other hand placing it over mine. They were beating together, at the same time. "They won't win without the both of us," she whispered "because our hearts beat the same." and that's when I couldn't take it. I pulled her in and kissed her, our eyes closing at the same time. Her lips tasted like coke zero and her vanilla lip balm and time froze, like it always did when we were together. We pulled back for air I opened my eyes to see Michelle, eyes half open and her lips now pouted, her lip ring sticking out a bit. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, a wicked grin crossing her beautiful face before she pulled me by my shirt, bringing me down to kiss her again. Even surrounded by absolutely nothing it's like we were against a wall, 'Chelle's back pressing in to it with me on top of her. She hooked her legs around my waist and my hands found her hips.

The minute her hands found their way to my hair, that's when my eyes flew open and I sat stright up in my bunk.

Holy shit... I need help. It wasn't my fault though, I honestly didn't want to dream about that. Okay, now I'm just a liar. I got up and stretched, walking out in the front of the bus to see the rest of the guys sitting there, being quiet and relaxed for once. That's when I noticed what I instantly knew was wrong. 'Where's Michelle?" I asked and before anyone could answer, the door bus door closed. "Right here." and she stepped up and I swear I had to use all my self-control to keep my jaw from dropping. Her dark hair was in curls and messed up from the winder and the cold paled out her skin a little bit more than usual. She seemed at ease, peaceful for once these days. That was when she was the most beautiful, when she was calm and herself. I swear if I don't kiss her soon, I just mght break.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was more or less a filler chapter, I honestly got a bit of writer's block. Thanks again for reading and like the story, don't be afraid to comment guys because I'm always looking for feedback. BYE!