Sinking

One

The ship was bigger than I had ever dreamed. She was beautiful. I walked toward her, lining up with my first class ticket clenched between my fingers, my bag slung over my shoulder. I had to admit, I did not look first class, I could easily blend in with the lower. As a matter of fact, I liked that idea better, the people were nicer there, friendlier. I could see myself traveling to their part of the ship often.

After my ticket was checked, I walked up and onboard. Feeling her beneath my feet was a sensation I would never forget. I stopped for a moment to gaze at the other people, to take in their reaction. Most just moved on, but a few others stood in place and let their eyes wander.

My attention was drawn to someone who seemed to have been enjoying the view as much as I. Her arms were spread like a bird. Her feet moving her in circles, her long brown curls flowed freely behind her. I could hear her laughter as if she were standing in front of me. “She’s a sight, is she not?” I turned to face a man; his brown eyes stared at the girl I was previously admiring. “Clara Westlin. She’s a sight. You are not likely to get to close to her though. Her father’s a very strict man.”

“How do you know her?” I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

He smiled toward her, “She’s my cousin.” His eyes finally moved to me, “Liam Payne.” He extended his hand toward me.

“Louis Tomlinson.” I shook his gently and adjusted the bag on my back. “Pleasure to meet you. I must be going; there is a lot to do in so little time.” I turned to walk away; faintly I heard Liam’s voice shout out to me.

“Remember to take time to look at the beautiful things.” I threw my hand up and smiled. I focused slightly on Clara as I made way past her, for a moment her green eyes met mine and I could feel the rope I was mentally hanging myself with. I knew I could not win this beautiful girl over, and if by chance I did, I had no way of winning her father. Liam was right to warn me, I would be staying far away from the potential disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, ready for this?!

I am posting every time I have an extra chapter written. So don't get used to daily things, yet. Haha

So each post will be between 200-800 words. No less and possibly no more. Ahhhh! Excited yet?

Comments are LOVED

xx Bambi