Sinking

Two

I searched for my cabin instantly, wanting to set my things down so I could freely explore the ship some more. I didn’t let myself stay in the room too long. I quickly placed my bag on the bed, grabbed my journal and turned to leave.

As I exited, someone ran into me. “Excuse me, I apologize.” I turned to the raven haired boy looking back at me, the slightest bit of fear showing in his golden brown eyes.

“No, no. It’s alright. I should look where I’m going.” I extended my hand, “Louis Tomlinson.”

He looked at my hand then back at my face. “I should be going.” He walked around me and continued cautiously down the hall. I shrugged it off and turned in the opposite direction.

I felt lucky to be getting on the ship the first day. I had more time to do things. I ran my fingers over the binding of my journal as I walked. One could only imagine the stories I would return home with, I would hand my mother my journal and her eyes would light up with excitement as she read every word of it.

I knew better than to share too much of my adventures in my journals. There was no need to upset my mother with such stories of “love”. It was not just that though, my sisters had a habit of stealing my journals later on and reading them. For a handful of young girls, they were smart and very sneaky.

I made way back to where I boarded the ship, hoping to find someone to talk to. I darted my eyes to the spot where I had first seen Clara, but she was nowhere to be found. Ignoring the slight disappointment I was feeling, I moved along, in search of someone else interesting enough.

I came to a man not long after, his hair was a mass of brown curls and his green eyes looked friendly enough. His hands were shoved in his pockets as I approached. His eyes moving from the deck to the sea as the ship began to set sail. A small smile started forming on his lips, excitement filling the green orbs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am making it quite obvious who is who on this ship so far.

Don't expect an update for a couple days. I am trying to get my sleep schedule right and POSSIBLY get down to the library. But eh, I'm lazy and I don't see it happening.

I won't have an Aussie distracting me for a few days as well. He is flying all the way back home from Canada, and I thought that was far enough. Boo. Haha

Nonetheless, enjoy and comments are loved ♥

xx Bambi