Sinking

Four

Turning on my heels I walked in the other direction. When I found a quieter spot, I sat and opened to the first page in my journal. I took out my pencil and stared at the blank page.

I have only been on the ship for a short time, but I have already made a few friends.

Liam Payne. He is a friendly one. Brown hair, brown eyes, kind smile. The moment we met, he was giving me advice. You would like him; he seems to be one of a big heart.

Harry Styles. He is his name. His hair is massive, full of curls. Generous green eyes. A happy one, friendly. He is like me as well, loves to sail. I can see a long friendship with him, mother.

And that last of the group, Clara Westlin. The ship does not compare to her beauty. Brown hair, long. Green eyes. There is an everlasting happiness to her. I have not seen her without a smile once. And I do pay attention. She is the cousin of Liam Payne and a friend of Harry Styles.

They invited me to join them for dinner. I will have to dress up. Good thing you set out my suit. Thank you.

What people have said about this ship, how beautiful she is, how massive. They could not come close to describing her, nothing could describe her. She surely is the ship of dreams. I am not sure if I could get off her when we dock in America. I might just stay here forever. Forgive me if I don’t come home, but I promise to visit every now and then.

The thought. I could not leave you or my lovely sisters. Girls, I know you are reading this. You always read my journals. I will not forget your presents. I promise. I love you all and I miss you already. As you read this, I will probably still be hugging you. All of you. For now, I must continue on my adventure. I can already feel it is going to be a good one.

Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh! So sorry this is taking forever.

I've actually had this sitting on my computer since I posted the story online. I kind of wanted to always be one chapter ahead, not working, obviously.

Weeeeelllllll here is the first journal entry. :)

I'll have more soon. Check out my finished Harry story (recently finished, it's really only like 3000 words) Willow Road

xx Bambi