Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

There she floated , in the seemingly never ending pond. Her pale face with open eyes staring into nothingness. Body limp and unproductive from water filling with her lungs. Fingers immovable now. No longer sowing for her own pleasure. Her blood curled screams long forgotten.

There he stood. Watching her body with his cold heart. A smirk tugging on his lips. Snickering to himself and how he finalized her last breath, last glance of the world, and her last voice now long lost. He watched her cold body slowly sink. Her hands outstretched for someone to grab. Begging for another chance that will no longer be.

You may think of this man as cruel, vile, sick, and extremely insane. How so? In his mind he has the perfect image of himself. Hero, fighter, whole-hearted, and extremely talented of mind games. He, although, is a very intelligent man. Always willing to set his mind. Once its set, your life sticks out over the ledge. It can be gone in seconds. It will pass through your eyes. Just make sure its worth watching.

yes i definetly used a Gerard Way quote at the end. This is a short story and will be creepy. I want comments comments and comments pweez! *bats eyes*

so yes, give me what you think, rec, subscribe and comment!!!

Thank You for Reading!!
(if anyone reads this actual shit)