Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

They call him....Jack.

Beep Beep Beep! My alarm goes off for school. I groan and push the beeping alarm off the dresser. It automatically shut off. I sigh of relief. “Andrew! Get your ass up!” my mom bursts into the room. I groan and put the pillow over my head. I hear footsteps walk to my bed and wait for the worst to come. My mom grabbed my blanket and the pillow to yank them off of me. I groan even louder and whined. “You know the routine already, so shut up and get up you brat!” she yells at me. I groan again just to piss her off.
“For Goodness Sakes! God help me with this child!” she pleads. She finally walks out of my room, cursing under her breath. I just chuckle and lay there a few more minutes before deciding to get up. I lazily swung my legs over the bed and stood up. I stretched my arms and arched my back. God that felt good!

I slowly walked to the bathroom and looked at my shitty self. My hair was standing every angle you could possibly think of. I look at my wide hazel eyes and my firm jaw. My raven hair slightly covered my eyes and my nose pointed a little downward. To be honest I don’t look that bad. I start brushing my somewhat short hair and brushed my teeth. I finished cleaning up and walked back into the room standing before my closet. Not much to choose from. I wish I got more clothes to wear. I shrug and grab my black ripped jeans with my Misfits tee. I slip into my snug pants and pull on my shirt. I grabbed my fucked up Vans and slipped those on. Its been cold lately, so I grab my sweater and pull that on. Okay, I guess I’m done. I grab my backpack and walk downstairs to meet my happy-go-lucky mother.
“Hurry up punkass!,” my mom says to me. “Well good morning to you my loving mother,” I reply sarcastically. She shot me a look and I raise my hands in surrender. She rolled her eyes and motioned me to get in the car I obey and walk outside in the crisp cold air, making my nose and hands numb. I shove my hands in my pockets and get in the car followed by my mother.

“New year, new school,” my mom blurts out. Ugh, she had to remind me. I hate moving, but my moms job shipped us out her in New York. Total bullshit. I had to leave my friends and everything. She looks at me concerned.
“Ay, you alright kiddo?” my mom asks me. I nod and continue staring out the window, waiting to get to the God forsaken place called school. High school to be specific.
As soon as the car stopped in front of it. Butterflies filled my stomach. Fuck. “Have a most likely horrible day!” my mom shouts. “Thanks for the encouragement!” I shout back. My mom waves and takes off. I swear my mother is an asshole sometimes. I make my way toward the entrance and see al these stupid humans looking at me. Yes I said it. I’m going to act anti-social now. I know what your thinking. You’re a stupid emo kid who dislikes the world. I’m not! I don’t need to get emotionally attached to anyone right now. I make my way through the eyes and walk into the office.

“Hello! You must be our new student. Name please?” she looks at me batting her eyes. I should rip them out. “Andrew,” I say, but then realize how obviously stupid that sounds. I gotta say my full name. “Andrew Sevilla,” I correct myself. She smiles with her clown red lipstick and types away on her computer. I know I sound shallow, but I’m really not in the mood right now.
“Here you go,” she says giving me my schedule. “Thanks,” I say quietly. She smiles and bats her stupid eyelashes at me again. I shake my head wanting to get out of there.
I slowly make my way through the halls, with everyone staring at me. What the hell is their problem? Something on my face? I find a bench secluded from the school. I sigh of relief and go sit down on it. I pull out my schedule to check my classes.

English 2- Lopez
History- Ruiz
Calculus- Montana
Music- Figueroa
Anatomy- Bernard
PE- Sullivan

Just amazing. I hate my life.
“Hey,” I hear a voice. I look up and see a guy with stunning blue eyes, slicked back dark brown hair, and a muscular build. “Hey,” I reply. “Your on my bench,” he says to me. I give him a confused look. “I didn’t know anybody owned anything,” I shot back, “ I thought this was a public place.” he looks at me.
“Touché,” he smirks and sits next to me leaving space between us.
“I’m Jack,” he holds out his hand for me to shake. I take it and feel his really firm grip. “Andrew,” I reply with a grin.

We finish shaking hands and silence overcame between us. “You new?” Jack asks me. I nod and he smiled. I look down at my shoes noticing the awkward choking us. The bell finally rand and I thanked God for giving me an excuse to walk away. I look to Jack so I can say bye, but he disappeared. I shrugged and started for my first period. I walk into the classroom and feel all eyes on me. I hesitate to go any further. I find an empty seat in the back and felt grateful. I took my seat and stared at the back of peoples head. Finally, I see a teacher walk in. she has large rimmed glasses almost framing her entire face. She was tall and lanky. She wore a long dress and a nice fitting sweater. Her smile was really dorky. I chuckled and immediately liked her goofiness.
“Hello! I’m Miss Lopez,” she says. I don’t care so may I fall asleep? I put my head down and drowned out her voice by dozing off. The bell echoed throughout the class and I jerked awake just in time, for class I over. I walk out to my second period. History, go fuck yourself. I do the same routine all morning and finally make it to lunch.

I walk out and head straight for the lunch room. I get in line and grab my food. What in the world is this? Mashed Potatoes? Chicken? Is that leftover pizza? Gross! My face became distorted in disgusted fits. Here we go, I need to find a place to sit. I look around and see people happily laughing and enjoying each other. I’m such a loser. I finally spot Jack sitting in a corner table all alone. My lips pull into a smile. My feet pull me towards him. I make it to the table and stand there to have him acknowledge me. “Hey,” I finally say. He looks up and smiles. “Sup?” he replies. I just stand here like a dumbass and stare at him. He gives me a weird look. “Your gonna stand there and look at my pretty face or sit?” he says to me. I feel a blush coming onto me. “OH! Yeah sorry, dazed off,” I answer. He chuckles, “Your weird,” was all he says. I nod in agreement. Yeah, I admit it. He continues eating the disgusting food. I just pick at it not wanting to vomit. “Not hungry?” he asks. I shake my head no. I point at my food asking him if he wanted it. He stretched his arm and grabs my plate. I just awkwardly sit here watching him eat. He looks up at mea couple times and smirks. I smile back and wait for him to finish. He finally devours both plates and throws them away. I look around and see people looking at me or glance back. What the hell? Stop looking at me! The way they looked at me, kind of made me feel weird. They had fear in their eyes. Why were they scared. I don’t understand.

“Hey! Dreamer boy come on,” Jack calls to me. I snap out of my thoughts and without thinking, I follow him outside. He leads me to the bench where we first talked. He sat down and waited for me to sit. I just stood up, my butt hurts. He lifts one eyebrow at me and shrugs. I look around and stare out into the streets where cars flood them.
“So?” Jack says breaking the silence. I look at him waiting for his question. “What grade you in?” he asks me. “Sophomore,” I answer blankly. He gives me an eerie smile. I felt goose bumps run up my arms and no its not because its cold! “Um… so what grade you in?” I ask back. “Senior,” he replies. I nod and look at my shoes. I feel his eyes on me like burning holes. I look back up at him and turns out he was eyeing me. He didn’t even bother looking away after I caught him. He still had that grin on his face. I gulp and start to feel nervous around him. I shuffle my feet not knowing what to do or say. “Um…” I start, but just end up shutting up. “You got a nice face,” he says. I feel my cheeks flame up. “Uh.. thanks,” all I say. This guy is seriously creepy. “It would suck if someone ruined it,” he adds. I gulped harshly and nod. “yeah…” I say weakly. I look away feeling more nervous by the second. I just want to get away from this guy, but I feel bad leaving him.
“So you like any good music? I see you like Misfits,” he says, making me sigh in relief. “Actually, I love music!” I say to cheerfully, he smiles, this time a real smile. “Yeah like, Misfits, Black Flag, Flyleaf, Good Charlotte, Anthrax, Anti-Flag, and so on,” I say. He smiles at me and nods. “The good music,” he replies, “Yup!” I say happily, he laughs and looks down. I finally smile feeling good. “Got any siblings?” he asks. Jeez, this guy asks a lot of questions. He’s trying to make conversation, I understand. “um.. No, I’m an only child, just me and my mom, “ I reply. This made him smile really big. I got chills down my back. This guy is seriously weird. The bell finally rang. Thank fucking god!
I said bye to him really quick and bolted to my fifth period. He was very odd, but at least nice enough to talk to me. I sat in the chair staring at the wall waiting for school to end, but I still got one more period. Finally the bell rings and I walk to my last period. PE, physical education. Ugh. I walk to it and wonder why I’m here. I finished it during summer school. I sit down outside and go through the same routine with the teacher introducing themselves and procedures almost making me fall asleep. Funny thing, I did. I snap awake with somebody tapping my shoulder. I look up and see some random guy looking at me. “Schools almost out bro,” he says. I nod and thank him. I wait for the stupid bell to ring. My wish came true and I practically almost ran some poor kid over. “Sorry!” I said, he said it was okay and continues walking. I slowly made my way to the front of the school and called my mother. “Hey mom, schools out,” I say. She stood quiet for a moment until she answered.
“I’m still at work kid,” she states. I groan. “Fine, I’ll walk home,” I murmur. “sorry!” she responds. I tell her its okay and hang up. I start walking and put in my headphones. My ears filled with Suicide Silence and that cheered up my day. I watch all the cars past by and fade into the distance. After five minutes of walking, I felt like somebody was following me, I turn around… no one. I shake my head and speed up my pace. My hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I turn around again. My heart began to race and I felt more nervous. I start to jog a little. My house is just fifteen minutes away. I slowly approach an alley and hesitate to walk past it. Something told me not to. So I put distance between me and the alley. “Ay you!” someone shouts. I bolted and ran as fast as I could home. I unlocked the door and slammed it behind me locking it. This place is so not Oregon anymore. I run up to my room and locked the door. I ran to my bed and pulled my knees to my chest breathing heavily.

I think I fell asleep because I jerked awake and checked the time. Ten o’ clock pm. Just great. I laid my head back down and stared into the darkness. I began to feel thirsty and decided to venture into the kitchen and find something to eat. I stood in front of the fridge and stared at the contents inside. My stomach starts growling. I groan and grab an orange. I peel it and shove it in my mouth, enjoying the sour taste. I finish it off and walk back up to my room. I plop back on my bed with my laptop. I start going on random band sites when an alert popped open.

One New Message

I furrow my eyebrows wondering who the hell would even be talking to me. I have no friends, yet. I click on it anyway.

I stare at it with my mouth gaping open. My body shuddered and froze. My breaths became uneven and fast. I started hyperventilating in shear terror. The goose bumps crawled all over my arms and I sat there, just sat there, in frozen terror. I couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh....i hope you like this!!!
Its weird i know.
It just popped in my mind and yeah.

-Zee