Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

I'm Unforgettable

“I can see you,” it read.

I was stone cold and scared shitless, I looked toward my open window. I sprang out of bed and slammed it shut, closing the blinds with it. I ran back to my bed and set the computer on my lap. It made the beep sound again.

‘One new message’

I gulped before having the courage to open it again. I read the username before I did.
“YourWorstNightmareHaHa”
I shuddered and harshly gulped. I clicked the ‘view’ button and it opened.

‘why’d you close the window? I like observing you, you’re a nice piece of fresh meat xD’

I gasped and shut my laptop and threw it on the floor. I crawled under the blankets and shivered. What the hell is happening? Someone is watching me out there! Stalking. It wasn’t long before I fell asleep again.

-5hours later-
I snapped awake and realized it was just a dream. I was panting and sweating like crazy. I look at the time 3am. Great. I can’t sleep for shit. I then remember what happened last night. It was just a dream right? I hope it was. Just to make sure, I grab my laptop from the floor and opened it.

‘5 new messages’

My heart stopped. All from “YourWorstNightmareHaHa” I gulped and stared at the screen. I built up the courage to look at them.

‘Hey kid come outside…I dare you ^_^’
‘Open your blinds at least please?’
‘I know where you live obviously!’
‘I love seeing you walk…alone :D’
‘I know you… you know me’

My heart stopped beating at the last message. I know this person? Who the hell can it be? I met and made “friends” with at least five people yesterday. It could be any one of them. How did they get my e-mail address? I never let anyone know it, but my mom and teachers.
BEEP! My laptop went off again. I was so lost in thought, I forgot I was holding it.

‘One new message’

Jesus Christ leave me alone! I opened the message and read it.

‘Are you awake? Did you at least get some sleep? Ha-ha silly me! I’ll make sure you’ll sleep forever.’

My stomach dropped and I felt really sick. I became angry! I clicked the reply button, and typed angrily.

‘Listen up you sick fuck! Leave me alone or I’ll call the police! LEAVE ME ALONE! Fuck! Go get a life, this shit isn’t funny! You’re a stupid fucking low-life who needs a life! NOW STOP IT!’

I press send and felt proud of myself. I waited for a reply. My wish was granted. I quickly pressed the view button.

“Ha-ha silly boy. Your so bad, and I like it. Once I like what I see I take no chances of letting it slip through my hands. And I adore what I see. Watch you later. ^_^’

I turn pale and stare at my screen. I shut it and lay back down. How did I end up in this mess? I stare at the ceiling wondering what I’m going to do. I have to tell mom. NO! I wont! That will only put more stress on her. She doesn’t need that right now. I lay here thinking about every possibility to get out of this. Nothing. I was to scared to do anything, but at the same time, I was sure I will do it s someday, I cant wait forever. I suddenly start to feel sleepy. Why would I sleep? Someone is stalking me for Chris sakes! I close my heavy eyelids and dozed off.
BEEP BEEP BEEP! I slam at my clock alarm and it shuts off. I sit up and stretch. Fuck I’m so tired. I rub my face with my hands and slap myself. Whoa that woke me up. I jump out of bed and ran into the bathroom to do my morning duties. I finish up and stand in front of my closet. Ramones or Rancid? I grab my Rancid shirt and slip that on, I also go for another pair of black skinny jeans and pull on some DC’s. I grab my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie before going downstairs.
“Mom?” I shout. “Mom!” I yell again, what in the actual fuck? Where is she? I kept calling out, but no answer. I became paranoid and ran upstairs to her room. I opened the door.
“Mom?’ I say. “WHAT?!” she replies. Oh Thank God! I sigh of relief.
“Aren’t you going to get up?” I ask. She turns over and looks at me. “NO. I don’t have to work today. Why?” she says. I stare at her for a few moments. “Uh.. Do you mind taking me to school?” I ask. She sighs and swings her legs over the bed. YES! I smile and run back downstairs to eat my waffles. She slowly comes down, looking like a mess. I love when my mom looks lazy. She looks less stressed and free.
“Your acting awfully weird this morning kid,” she says to me while lifting her left eyebrow.
“Um… I guess,” I reply.
“Make any new friends?” I nod and finish my food. She smiles and starts heading toward the car. I follow her and lock the door behind me.

On the way to school we had a comfortable silence. I enjoy being with my mother. She knows me too well. When something is frustrating me or I don’t want to talk to her, then she doesn’t bother me. She also knows well enough not to kill my good moods. We finally made it in front of the school. I slowly got out of the car and waved to my mom. She smiles and waves back. She slowly drives away to go back home. I turn around and hesitantly walked inside. No eyes were on me today. I thank the lord again. I walk to the bench where me and Jack sat at. I found him sitting there already. I smiled and quickly sat down. He looked at me and grinned. He had two donuts in his hand. I lifted my eyebrow. He smiled and handed me one. “I got you one since your nice enough to talk to me,” he says. I gave him a confused look.
“Thanks you didn’t have to, but what do you mean, does anyone talk to you?” I ask curiously. He looks down and then back at me. “Nope, apparently I’m creepy,” he replies. Well yeah you kind of are, but he’s cool enough for me. “Well, that’s shallow,” I answer. He smiles and bites into his donut. He got me a chocolate one. I love chocolate! I bit into and oh my god! The nice warm donut freshness. I took another bite and another. Until it was all gone. I was disappointed, but was satisfied enough. He was looking at me grinning. That scary grin again. I look at him and smiled. He finished his donut and wiped his hands on his pants. “So… anything new?” I ask him. He shakes head, “school,” he replies. “Same,” I answer. I look down at my shoes and noticed the sole was ripping a little. Eh. I’ll buy new shoes later. I look around and see people talking and laughing having a good time. Sometimes I envy them, sometimes I don’t. Right now is the time to envy. I turn my head back around and nearly fell off my seat.
“Boo!” Jack exclaims right when I turned my head. I shrieked and he started laughing at me. I pouted, “Not funny!” I yelled. He laughed even harder. “oh my god your reaction was hilarious!” he could barely even get the words out because he was laughing so hard, tears were rolling out. I pouted and started to laugh with him. Hey, at least he can laugh. I softly punched him in the arm and turned bright red. He was starting to control his laughing fit. “Aw your blushing!” he says. “NO I’m not!” I say, feeling my face flame up more. He kept laughing at me. He reached out his hands and grabbed my cheeks. “Loser!” he says. He then smacked my face and I was startled by this. He stopped laughing finally after he put me thorough five minutes of embarrassment.

I just smiled to myself. He’s not half bad to hang out with I guess. I wonder if he sent me those messages to scare me. Since he likes messing around. My breath got cut short when I thought about it. Is he the one? I look at him and he seems so peaceful. He’s just looking at the cars driving by and thinking things I guess. “Um… hey…. Jack,” I say quietly. He turns his attention towards me. “What’s up?” he says. I gulped and felt nervous by the second. My heart was racing, my mind was out of control, the words wouldn’t come out. “um…uh…I have to tell and ask you something,” I finally croak out.
“What is it?” he says, giving me his full attention. I swerve my eyes everywhere, keeping from any eye contact with him. “Uh… well last night,” I started.
“I got this message in the middle of the night or at ten I think I don’t know but it was kind of late and it said something that scared me,” I say, trying not to go any further. “It said what exactly?” he asks cocking an eyebrow. I gulped, “Well… uh…it said… it said…well I had my window open right? And like you could perfectly see into my room, I was on my bed on my laptop when the message came up, and it said,” come on Andrew! “It said… I can see you,” I finally spit out. I look away from him, keeping no eye contact whatsoever. I looked back up to him, he was grinning. My heart stopped and I felt myself go pale. “Are you kidding me?” he says, I shook my head no. “No not at all, I’m not lying,” I say feeling offended by his grin. It then faded away to a more concerned face. That’s when I sighed of relief.
“It literally said that and so I jumped out of bed and closed my window including the blinds and all. Then I jumped back into bed and I got another message again, this time it said, Why’d you close the window? I like observing you, you’re a nice piece of fresh meat,” I explain to him. His face kind of drained of color. He gulped and looked away from me. “ I got to go!” he said hurriedly. I was confused. “Wait! Why ? Where are you going?” I ask him. “Uh.. I have to do things, I forgot, sorry!” he yells walking away. I stood there in confusion. Why did he all of sudden leave so quickly after I told him this? Where is he going? Why did he look scared? What the hell is going on with him? No wonder people thought of him as creepy.

I slowly sat down on the bench feeling disappointed and hurt. He wasn’t suppose to run away, he’s my friend right? Why would he leave me hanging like that? The bell rang. Great. I’ll just ditch first period. I’m not in no mood for a lessons right now. I just sat there on the bench slouching. As soon as the halls cleared I got up and grabbed my backpack. I lazily walked in the halls killing time. I looked at my phone every few minutes. Forty minutes left….thirty five minutes left…thirty three minutes left. Dude this day is going to be so slow. I walked around and waited for first period to end. I went back to the bench and fell asleep on it. The bell woke me up and it was only going to be second period. Jesus Christ I’m not going to go in there. I decided to ditch entirely of school. I quietly snuck to the front of the school and jumped the fence. I started toward home. I don’t care if my mom yells at me. I’ll just tell her everything and explain why I’m not in the mood. She’ll understand she’s my mom. So I headed towards home. First I stopped at a McDonald’s along the way. I bought myself a medium sized fries. I wasn’t that hungry. Then I started for home. I passed the alley again, this time with more confidence. I walked a little closer, but nobody called out anything. I shoved the last of my fries into my mouth and threw the trash away. I only had five minutes left of a walk and I’d be home sweet home. Those five minutes ended and as soon I as I know it, I was walking up my driveway to the front door. I was standing in front of the door going through my head on what I was going to say to my mom. She’s going to probably yell at me and then I have to wait for her to calm down. When she’s calm down I’ll explain why I’m home and what happened last night. Then she’ll be all worried and crying and hugging me. She’ll probably call the police or wait for it to happen again. I know how my mom works. I forgot my key this morning so I have to knock. I was about to knock on the door. I barely touched it and the door just slowly opened. I stood there. Why is the door open? My mom never leaves the door open. She makes sure its locked. My mom is a safety freak in a way. I gulped and slowly pushed the door open. I remember what my mom used to tell me all the time. ‘Do not go into a dark house especially if its unlocked.’
Yes mom I know. But right now its different. Your home. I hope. I pushed the door open all the way. I reach my arm in the doorway to feel for the light switch. I flick it on and I gasped. I couldn’t scream or anything. Nothing came out of my mouth. My breathing, my heart, my mind all stopped. I stared at her. I couldn’t or wouldn’t do anything. I was frozen in place. I felt my face drain of color, turning pale. I felt sick and my stomach churned. I felt my eyes were going to burst into tears. I didn’t know what the hell to do. I was scared.

Right now I am staring at my mother. She was hanging from the top foyer. Her eyes were popping out of her head. Her mouth was open from trying to breathe and gasp for air. Her hair was disheveled and wild. The color of her skin was a dark purplish blue. Her face was flushed with a struggle. Her body hung limp and lifeless. Her clothes were almost nearly pulled off of her. She still had on her long shirt though. My mother’s skin was showing. It was cold. It was so cold.

After I stood there for like an eternity, I finally burst into tears. I would have never dreamt of finding my mother like this. Not in a million years would I ever wish her dead. I never have. I never wished for my mother to die. I never.
I looked at her with my eyes seeping tears out of them. I just kept bawling and sobbing. I didn’t know what to do. Who did this? Why would they do this? Was this the same person who was messaging me last night? I froze thinking about it. Was it him? Or her? I started to hyperventilate, I didn’t know what to do. I know I had to call the police, but I was to weak to even go near my mother or even get the phone. I didn’t want to go inside my own house. I didn’t. I had to get help though. I finally built up the strength to walk inside my own home. I slowly walked in, I didn’t want to go near her. That was mean of me, but my mother is dead. I finally got past the threshold and only needed a few feet to cover, so I can grab the phone. I past the door and it slammed shut. I flinched and looked behind me. Before I could even react, a person dressed in all black pounced on me and knocked me unconscious with a hard object. I blacked out instantly.

I woke up with a major headache. I groaned in pain. I was about to rub my head and realized I couldn’t move at all. I struggled to open my eyes and adjust to the light. My eyes finally adjusted and I looked around. My arms and legs were tied up. I started panicking and tried to pry myself out of them. It was no use, they were knotted. I looked around and noticed I’m on a table. A metal table. I looked around the room for anyone. No one. My head pounded more painfully every time I moved. I lifted my head again and noticed it was empty. It was just me on this table with a light over me. There were shadows looming in the corners. I shivered because it was cold. I looked down at my body. Everything was still on me. My hoodie, my shoes, my pants, and everything. I sighed and laid my head back down real quick and shut my eyes tightly. I wanted the pounding in my head to stop, but it wouldn’t.
I lifted my head again. “You know if you stopped moving around it wouldn’t hurt as much,” I hear a voice say. I flinched and felt fear wash over me. “who…who.. Who are you?” I asked.
“Your Worst Nightmare,” then he chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my gerard!!!
-Zee