Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

Good Morning Dear...

I woke up with severe pain all over my body, I was not on a metal table anymore. I was in a bed, in an actual bed. I then flinch remembering the contents of last night and I lift my hand up to inspect it. It was bandaged, covering the gaping missing finger. I felt myself shudder and realize he had bitten off my finger with his own bare teeth. I look over next to me and realized I was alone in the bed. I pulled off the blankets and noticed I wasn’t chained to anything, better yet not even tied. I felt my heart skip a beat, but that didn’t matter, what mattered was that I need to get out of here. I pull my legs over the side of the bed and stood up feeling the cold hard wood floor under me. I noticed I’m only in a pair of sweats and a light t-shirt. I make my way toward the bedroom door and looked around. I opened it slowly making sure I wouldn’t squeak or anything. It didn’t and with that I was grateful. I walked down the dark hall and found a flight of stairs.

I gulped and took one step forward, it screeched under me and I flinch from the sudden noise. “Andrew?!” I hear a voice yell from below. I shudder and felt goose bumps rise on my skin. He was down there.
“Y-y-yeah?” I manage to croak out. “Come down here, love,” he orders. I obey and slowly made my way down the stairs. I was then introduced to a big kitchen and living room. I was pretty impressed, but it quickly faded when I seen him standing there. He had the biggest grin on his face.

“Good morning dear,” he says casually. “Hey,” is all I could say. “Feeling okay?” he asks, I then wanted to punch him in the face, he bit my god damn finger off for fucks sake! “yeah,” I lie. He gives an assuring smile and turns back to what he was busy with earlier. He was cutting up some vegetables and boiling a pot of soup I think. I walk up to it and smell it. My stomach started growling, I haven’t eaten in a while now. “Hungry I see,” he states. Well, duh. “yes,” I answer. He looks at me and smiles. “Well, why don’t you sit down so I can serve you love,” he orders me kindly. Love, stop calling me that you psycho.

I make my way to the dining area and sit down on the table for two. A window was perched right next to me so I can view outside. It was beautiful and I can see the fog. I notice it was empty and plain. I was in the middle of nowhere. Everything had grass, I was in a grassland. I felt my stomach drop for any hope of being saved. I only had me, myself, and I. I had to save myself.

“Breakfast is ready love,” he announces, I turn my head in his direction as he comes toward me with a bowl of soup. “Chicken noodle, since you don’t look so good, you were so cold last night, I had to hold you to stop shivering,” I froze at his statement. I slept in the bed with him, he was holding me, and I had no knowledge of this.

I shivered at the thought of him holding me, his arms wrapped around me, feeling every inch of my skin. My stomach cringed and I lost my appetite, but I cant let him know that or he will beat me, after all he cooked it for me. Maybe he put a speck of poison, I hope. I can get away from this misery. I gave him a small smile as he set the bowl in front of me. “Thank you,” I say quietly. “Welcome love, anything else?” I thought about it for a moment and shook my head no. “Okay,” he says and walks away, leaving me to eat in peace. I gladly accepted my loneliness.

I stared into the bowl, wishing I was the chicken so I can get eaten and no longer worry about life. Like that’s going to happen. Curse you piece of chicken.

I grabbed my spoon and slowly started eating. It actually tasted pretty good, I was impressed and starving. About five minutes later, the bowl was empty. I had ate every last drop.

I smile in contempt, my stomach felt better, my thoughts were better, and my thoughts of Jack felt better. I hear footsteps entering the room and I quickly look up at a smiling Jack. “Finished?” he says shocked. I stare at him in embarrassment, “yes,” I say . He chuckles and comes to grab my dishes. I watch him grab it and he stood there. I look up at him with a questioning look. “Come with me,” he says and I watch him walk away. I lazily got out of my seat and followed him into the kitchen. He was at the sink washing the dishes, I stood in the doorway wondering what he wanted me to do.

“Sit,” he orders. I look around and find a chair next to the stove. I walk to it and sit down. “Andrew,” he says, for the first time using my name since he kidnapped me. “How do you feel?” he asks again. “Uh…fine, why?” I ask him. He turns around and looks at me, “Just wondering,” a smirk pulls on his face. “So, you ever had a girlfriend?” he asks another personal question. “Uh…nope,” I answer. He turns around and smiles at me again. “Why?” I stare at him for a while, wondering why he’s talking to me like this. “I’m not ready for relationships, plus I really don’t feel like worrying about anybody ,” I answer honestly. He finishes with the dishes and pulls up a chair to sit across from me. I immediately felt uncomfortable now he has his attention focused on me.

“Is that the real answer?” he asks quirking an eyebrow. I furrow mine and stare straight at him, “Yes, I don’t see where your going with this,” I admit. He chuckles and tilts his head to the left. “Do you like go both ways?” he asks another question. “I don’t get it,” I was confused, then it clicked and my face made a sudden realization. “OH! Uh…no I don’t roll that way, sorry?” I say more like a question. His face fell, “Are you curious?” my face turned into shock. “No, I’m not why?” I kept asking because I don’t understand why this matters. His face faltered once again, “Because I want you to be curious,” he admits. I lift my left eyebrow and stare at him puzzled. “Why should I?” I pressured on. “Because I want you to be curious for me,” he smiles. I sat there in utter disbelief. He wants me to be his boyfriend!

“Um…” I gulp and am at loss for words. “Do you want me to?’ I curse myself for saying such things. His face became enlightened with a smile, I honestly like seeing him like this, knowing he’s harmless and happy. “Yes,” he answers almost without a pause for a moment to think. I gulped and forced a smile upon my face. He motions with his finger for me to come closer to him. I obey and get out of my seat to stand in front of him. I stood there awkwardly with my arms hanging on both of my sides, before he grabbed them into his own. He smirks up at me and pulls me by my waist closer to him. I felt my stomach cringe and something rise up my throat so I could gag. He slowly lifted his arms up my back and slowly started tracing my spine to my lower back. I shivered in fear and disgust. He then made his way just over my waist and started to move down to my ass.

“WAIT!” I cry out. He stops and stood there panting. “I cant do this,” I admit, he tilts his head and looks at me concerned. “Whats wrong?” he asks. “I cant do this, I cant do this,” I repeat over and over again. “I don’t like you,” I say and his face turned into anger.