Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

Fingers...

I stood in the dark for like a few minutes that felt like hours. What is that horrid smell? I kept smelling a stench that only could kill if your nose was sensitive. I slowly walked down the stairway and descended into the pitch dark once more. I hear raspy breathing and I froze in the spot.

“Hello?” I call out and an ear piercing scream erupted from the dark and I stumbled back. “Help me!” it begged and I hear dragging, like a body bag dragging. I froze on the floor and couldn’t go any further back because I was against the wall. I suddenly feel something upon my leg and my quick reflexes flinched automatically. Dried moans erupted in front of me and it sounded like a struggle to breathe. I screamed and kicked the thing away from me. It felt like rags and I hear the clattering of bones? I start hyperventilating and quickly stood up. I ran forward and my face hit some metal thing. I screamed but held my hands out to find it again. I found it a couple minutes later and found it was a handle. I pulled on it and a dim light flickered on. I squint and rub my eyes to adjust to the light.

I finally opened my eyes, barely squinting and my stomach felt like it wanted to hack up the food I had ate.

I stood there in horror and started to cry my eyes out, scared that this might happen to me. From a hook a body was hanging. I stared at it for a while, focusing on the body parts sown to it. A woman’s vagina was attached to the crotch area, its rightful place, but a mans leg was on the left of it and a child’s leg on the right. It had one breast on the chest area and the arms were decapitated. The arm of a woman on the right, no arm on the left. The neck was also a bit mutilated from the hook being drove into it. The face was more horrifying, I couldn’t even stand to look at it. The lips of a woman were sown shut and there were no eyes, just sockets. There was patches of hair on the scalp, looking like it could barely hold on any longer. The nose looked like it had been bitten off, like my finger had. I felt my stomach lurch and the contents of earlier, painted on the ground before me. I kept heaving and sweating from vomiting. I knelt down to the floor and tried to find the thing that scared me in the dark. There was nothing there, all part of my imagination. I scared myself.

I finally found the courage to walk forward and check out the rest of the basement. There were many trash bags everywhere. Many with blood in them and I’m guessing more body parts from humans. I felt sick.

I came upon a box on a table, it had a nice texture on the outside. Pretty flowers decorated the stain glass area in the middle, vibrant colors like purple and turquoise, it had a red shade to the wood. Making it shine in the light, it attracted to me because it was like the only nice thing down there. I stood in front of it for a while, wondering if I should open it. Will he catch me snooping through his things? Well, he threw me down here, so I’m guessing he wanted me to see this. I touched the box gently, handling it like it was a fragile being. Most likely it was. What if I find something that means a lot to him in there, like a grandmothers necklace or so? I was hoping that was what I would find. It sounded nice to find something delicate and pretty, like this box.

I traced the flowers on the glass and smiled. I wonder who made it, liking the creations of art that they could make with their hands. I was always fascinated with art, but I couldn’t create it. Sadly I sucked at drawing and my imagination was always dull or should I say gone. I loved watching people make their dreams, creations, stories, and emotions, all come out on a drawing or molding, paper, rock, basically anything and create it with symbols, lines, shades, and color, hoping someone would understand. I wish I could do that, but the only way I show anything is my attitude and I hate it.

I finally snapped out of my daydreams of art and focused back on the box. I laid my hand on the lid and slid my thumb under the fold. I slowly lifted it and anticipated my findings. I felt my heart pump at the excitement I was creating. That quickly ended when I realized what I found.

I felt my stomach lurch once more, but I had nothing left to hack. Fingers…

I found fingers in the box. All types of fingers, big, small, thin, fat, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I found a mass of fingers in this beautiful box. I shut the lid and stepped back, tripping over something. I fell back and yelped, I noticed I fell over a clear trash bag. I stared at it wondering what I was looking at and quickly realized.

Two eyes were staring back at me, it was a head of woman and her mouth hung open with a mass of dried dark blood in it. I froze and stared at it for a while, its mouth was moving, like it was trying to talk to me. “Andrew,” it whispered, I panicked and jumped up running toward the stairs. “Andrew….Andrew…” I hear chanting from the dead bodies. “Help…me….come back,” they begged. I started crying and ran up the stairs, I started pounding on the door. I kept kicking and pounding. I look down and see three heads and then arms. They were dragging themselves, trying to get to me. I cried hysterically, pounding and banging on the door. Suddenly I saw white things sticking out from between the stairs. Fingers….
Fingers were reaching their way up between the stairs.

Not finding any way out. I screamed this time. I prayed for god and cried. I helplessly pounded on the door. I look back down and see the bodies making their way on the third step. I panicked again and started to pound on the door. “Let me out please!!” I begged and cried for him to come get me. I turn around once again and see the bodies nearing towards me, the fingers being brushed away. I grabbed the handle to the door and yanked and pulled with all that I had. “Please,” I weakly say. I look down again and there they were at my feet barely, trying to catch ahold of me. I yelled and put my back against the door, standing on my toes.

Suddenly the door gave way behind me and I fell back, but I didn’t care I kept crawling back and felt my back hit against a wall. I cried and screamed for them to go away. “Who?” I hear Jack’s voice. I covered my ears and kept crying. I felt his presence knelt down to me and he was trying to calm me down. “Get them away!” I yelled and shut my eyes tightly. He kept calling my name and chanting it almost, made me even worse. “Andrew!” he finally says boldly. I stopped for a moment and opened my eyes. I stared back at him. “What the hell is wrong with you?” he looked at me like I was crazy. I stared at him in disbelief.
“You had fucking bodies Jack! Bodies!” I yell at him. “Your crazy!” I shook his hands off of me and cried into my knees. He engulfed me in his arms, but I pushed him away. He seemed hurt by it. “You’ll soon understand beautiful,” I snapped my head up. “Don’t call me that!” I glared at him. He had the same solemn expression from earlier and stared at me. He then smirked, “Enjoy it down there?” he asks me. I stared at him in disbelief again. “Why would you ask that?” I hiss. He laughed…laughed!

“Because apparently you’re the crazy one,” he states.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the wait, had shit load of homework and shit...:/
hope you liked this entirely short shitty chapter, i felt bad and i had urges so i wrote it quickly...
THANKS FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!
yes i'm talking to you silent readers or subscribers:D
make me happy tho!
-Zee