Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

Kill me now!

I stared at him for what seemed like hours but was really a few minutes. "You fucking monster!" I scream at him over and over again. He just chuckles and pats my shoulder before leaving me on the floor mesmorized by his unacknowledgement of his behavior. Why me of all people, but again why not me?

I sat there thinking about nothing. I felt plain and empty. I needed excitement or something, obviously to get away but we all know that wont happen.

I looked at the ugly Blue Wall and thought about my old life. It was boring. This is the closest I ever got to excitement, im a Loser, with a capital L.
"Oh pretty!" He hollers at me. I groan and drag my lazy feet up the stairs and to the creaking brown door. I peek in and see him lying on his bed, legs spread open.
"Come lay," he pats the spot between his legs. I gulp and make my way to the destination I yearn to get away from. He smiles at me and gradually pulls my arm and gently places me on him.
I felt my eyes start to burn. Am i gonna cry? Oh fuck no! Please dont cry. Andrew keep strong.

Thats the thing...I cant be strong anymore. This guy brought me to my lowest, but he didnt go all the way down yet.

"How are you feeling?" He asks while running his rough fingers through my hair. "Dead," is my answer.

He lifts my head up and stares intently at my face. "Dead?" He asks. I nod and lift up my head and make the shape of a gun to pull the trigger. He furrows his eyebrows and his face turns harsh.
"I see...you dont like me anymore!" He yells. I didnt flinch, I was like a stone. "I never liked you....Jack," I sputter his name like a disease.

He grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me on my back. "You dont like me huh? Ill give you a fucking reason not to like me!"

I panic and start flailing my legs and arms everywhere.

"No!" I scream over and over again, but he was already exposed to my pale skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys yay! Im back sorry for the Long wait. Schools over and just looking for a job now. Sorry Its short :)
Thank u thank u! For staying with me!!!!! I love u forever!
With my unconditional love,
Zee