Status: So this is mostly for my pleasure, I liked writing it and I wanted to put it somewhere. I'm kinda proud of it but it's maybe not so fun to read, it's only my fantasies. Anyway, keep reading if you liked it! c:

I Love You, You Couldn't Care Less

I want to be your idea of perfect

Three weeks later...
"Hey... Emma, can I talk to you?" I heard Gerard's voice saying behind me. I was sitting on the stairs outside and then he came and sat down beside me.
"Ehm... Sure, what's up?"
"I've noticed that you're a little upset, what's that about darling?"
"Isn't it obvious? You." I said quietly. Now was the time to tell him what had been on my mind lately.
"What?" He asked confused.
"I've been your biggest fan for years now... And I didn't found out that you and Martina were dating because she told me, I saw a picture of you two on a fanpage. She raged at me when I said that I thought it was wrong for you two to date because of how I felt." I said and looked down. Then I looked at him and said, "I'm in love with you, Gerard."
For a while he was just quiet and looked at me in shock. "That's not true." He said eventually.
"It is. And I know it's rather inapropriate but that's it... I'm in love with you, Gerard Way."
"Emma, I'm dating your stepmother. I'm 15 years older than you."
"Age is just a number, maturity is a choice." And with that I walked away.

Gerard's P.O.V.
I was laying in the couch at Martina's place. She was laying in my arms and we were watching a movie. Then Emma came inside the house, I guessed she had been at a friend or something. I was a little scared to see her because of what she had said to me yesterday evening.
"Hey, wanna watch a movie with us?" Martina asked her happily.
"Uhm... No, thanks. I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight!" She said quietly and walked to her room.
"What's the matter with her?" Martina asked me.
"Probably, what most teenagers have problems with. Love."
"She don't have a boyfriend!"
"Exactly... She probably want one. I think she's already in love with a guy who's unavailible." I said and wished she didn't suspect that I knew everything about what was going on inside Emma's head.
"Yeah, maybe. How do you know?" Martina asked and looked at me.
"I talked to her a bit yesterday."
"Okey..."
"So, what do you think she should do about this?"
"Try to get him!" She said with a smile. If she knew who she was talking about she would not wear a smile.
"But like I said, he's unavailible... He's dating a friend of hers and he's a lot older than her..."
"Oh, well then there's not much to do..."
"But she loves him over everything!" I exclaimed a bit too harshly.
"Then, she should get a boyfriend and make him jealous." She said with a sigh.
"Can you tell her that?" I said and sighed too. I didn't want her to have a boyfriend because she was so tiny and well, boys only want one thing and I really didn't want her to give them something like that. I wanted her to stay innocent and pure but I knew she would be miserable without a boy's love.
"Sure. Tomorrow I will." Martina said and smiled. "But can we watch the movie now?"
"Yeah, of course." I said and smiled but in the second she turned to the tv it disappeared.